Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category (2240 Views)

"I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by murphy02(m): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Rhoda Jepkhorir of Kenya, the first female elite athlete to cross the finish line in Saturday’s 2nd Access Bank Lagos City Marathon, said she would not hesitate to marry a Nigerian if approached. Jepkhorir told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) at the finish point that she would not hesitate due to the kind nature of Nigerians.

If a Nigerian man should ask for my hand in marriage, I will marry him because Nigerians are nice people. “Nationality is no barrier, so far he is committed and caring, I will have no option,’’ she said. She also said that she loved watching the duo of Nigerian actors, Aki and Pawpaw, saying that she was so attached to Nigeria. “Aki and Pawpaw are my best actors in Nigeria, I have so much love for the Nigerian movie industry,’’ the runner said. The athlete, who is visiting Nigeria for the first time, said that winning the race was a dream comes through for her. “The race has given me the opportunity to come to my dream country, I will come over and over again,’’ she said.

1 Like

Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by midehi2(f): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Naija guys, oya over to you, wife is available but be warned tongue
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin

This shud be an announcement for every guy who is willing to settle down soon wink
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Nuel25846(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
on behalf of all Nigerian men that loves big boobs and nyash....we donate u freely to our beloved neighbour Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Zonacom(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Marathon race runner, marathon sex expert

1 Like

Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by AlexCk: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Seems most African females love the idea of being with a naija guy,
Even females from other races too
I wonder y tho,

I guess we''re just awesome. grin grin,

Hehehe, some guys are good, some are not cool at all, whether Nigerian or not,
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Day11(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm a boobss man

Sorry, try the person below
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by MrRational1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Even the poster is in love
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
She like berra tings grin

But will nigerian man want you thats the Q
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by murphy02(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
MrRational1:
Even the poster is in love

lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by BiafranBushBoy: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Will she sponsor the wedding with the money she won?

Lol...
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by dingbang(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
I am not gay.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Ramanto(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm not sure a Nigerian Man will want to marry you.
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Nutase: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by axeman2(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
she doesn't even have flesh where will the man grab fine she no fine.
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Jadoskii(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
on behalf of all Yoruba guys,we'll pass........thanks for your consideration.... D ibo's will gladly ask for ur hand in marriage.....

1 Like

Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Chillext(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
she wants to re-marry? abi no be ring dey her hand so?
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by MOSTEC(m): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Boney structure. Comon gerrayahere

1 Like

Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by muyibaba222(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sorry, Want Titus...... not Tilapia
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by rollybest(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Choi insult, Nigerian men wey like fine things na them you mention, you no see Ghana or Gambia. all Nigerian men no dey available, we still dey wait for our president
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by khiaa(f): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=AlexCk post=53617112]Seems most African females love the idea of being with a naija guy,
Even females from other races too
I wonder y tho,

I guess we''re just awesome. grin grin,

Hehehe, some guys are good, some are not cool at all, whether Nigerian or not

The reason is, you guys have migrated all over the planet so you are known by everyone which can be good or bad because a lot of your brothers are giving you a bad name. You are also known to be hard workers and as you know women crave security in a man.

The plus.... You guys believe in the constitution of marriage
The minus... Finding an honest one is a challenge grin
As for the Kenyan girl goes, she is just infatuated with Nigerian actors.
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=53625871][/quote]

am honest
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by sirusX(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Didn't see that coming, but that's a nice one

Her views of 9ja is okay compared to some other countries

On a crazy note...wedding plans don set, asoebi has been ordered, hall has been rented, food don done, people have been invited....oya, guyz take over cheesy
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by khiaa(f): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
pcguru1:

am honest

I know you are boo and I'm sure that some lucky girl has already snatched you up. smiley
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by optional1(f): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
my dear you go sell.
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by khiaa(f): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jadoskii:
on behalf of all Yoruba guys,we'll pass........thanks for your consideration.... D ibo's will gladly ask for ur hand in marriage.....

LMAO grin grin grin You know that you're wrong for that.
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by khiaa(f): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ramanto:
I'm not sure a Nigerian Man will want to marry you.

Why not?
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by khiaa(f): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nuel25846:
on behalf of all Nigerian men that loves big boobs and nyash....we donate u freely to our beloved neighbour Ghana.

grin grin You can always feed her and put more weight on her, besides after the babies come she'll be just like you want her to be. She's cute.
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by louiskay(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mission impossible...... Me wey like Round slightly big boobzzzzzzz and onion shaped asszzzzzzzzz............. I will over cheat on heŕ........ Either she commits sucide or kill us duo.´.... One go shele
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Zedicuz: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
even for free.... I won't consider.
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
I trust naija guys dem go grab her now cause she don win money den later dem go run

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of Hot Couple Twerking & Puffing On Their Big Day / Lets have fun #GrowingUpInNigeria / I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.