Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category (2249 Views)

"I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by KingTom(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
khiaa:

grin grin You can always feed her and put more weight on her, besides after the babies come she'll be just like you want her to be. She's cute.
lies na only to do oriaku chop clean mouth as in hit and run grin bang and dash you know what I mean wink
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by khiaa(f): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
KingTom:
lies na only to do oriaku chop clean mouth as in hit and run grin bang and dash you know what I mean wink

Lolgrin It's my side piece. What have you been up to, are you still driving the ladies crazy? smiley
Back to the topic. KingTom, what is wrong with the girl? Hit and run? Don't judge a book by its cover, she could be the most faithful, loving girl of your dreams.
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by AlexCk: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=53625871][/quote]

Hehehe,

The minus point tho, Nigerian or non Nigerian, it'll always be a challenge grin, same goes for females too tongue tongue
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by khiaa(f): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
AlexCk:

Hehehe,

The minus point tho, Nigerian or non Nigerian, it'll always be a challenge grin, same goes for females too tongue tongue

Yes that is true but the scams and fraudsters have become synonymous with Nigerians because of some of your brother's and sisters, and like I said, you are known all over the planet and if the same thing is happening in every country you go to, stereotyping begins.
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by fayded(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jadoskii:
on behalf of all Yoruba guys,we'll pass........thanks for your consideration.... D ibo's will gladly ask for ur hand in marriage.....

on behalf of all Igbo men,both home and abroad..we'll pass..and we thank u for ur consideration..d Hausa's will gladly take u as a wife..
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by AlexCk: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
khiaa:

Yes that is true but the scams and fraudsters have become synonymous with Nigerians because of some of your brother's and sisters, and like I said, you are known all over the planet and if the same thing is happening in every country you go to, stereotyping begins.

Yea apparently ma'am
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by KingTom(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
khiaa:

Lolgrin It's my side piece. What have you been up to, are you still driving the ladies crazy? smiley
Back to the topic. KingTom, what is wrong with the girl? Hit and run? Don't judge a book by its cover, she could be the most faithful, loving girl of your dreams.
she no get yansh cry
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
khiaa:

I know you are boo and I'm sure that some lucky girl has already snatched you up. smiley

Lol actually no, but everybody assumes that maybe that's why there's no one.
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by khiaa(f): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
KingTom:
she no get yansh cry

Lol how can you tell? grin
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by khiaa(f): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
AlexCk:

Yea apparently ma'am

I don't feel that way, if I did I would not be here, but it's the way a lot of people feel.
You take the good with the bad, which means along with the compliments comes the criticism.
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by khiaa(f): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol actually no, but everybody assumes that maybe that's why there's no one.

She's coming, I predict you'll meet the love of your life this year. Keep hope aliiiive. grin
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
khiaa:

She's coming, I predict you'll meet the love of your life this year. Keep hope aliiiive. grin

Amen o
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by AlexCk: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
khiaa:

I don't feel that way, if I did I would not be here, but it's the way a lot of people feel.
You take the good with the bad, which means along with the compliments comes the criticism.

Yea,
There will always be the good, the bad, and the ugly.
That's life,
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by daveP(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2017
KingTom:
she no get yansh cry
Na yansh revive this king? Then I twale for it.
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Ramanto(m): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2017
khiaa:

Why not?
We love our women 100% feminine
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by khiaa(f): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2017
cool I
Ramanto:

We love our women 100% feminine

She's feminine.
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2017
midehi2:
Naija guys, oya over to you, wife is available but be warned tongue
be warned?
What for?
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by KingTom(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
khiaa:

Lol how can you tell? grin
its obvious na how can I tell you do? grin
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by KingTom(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
daveP:
Na yansh revive this king? Then I twale for it.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by khiaa(f): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
KingTom:
its obvious na how can I tell you do? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category by KingTom(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
khiaa:

grin grin grin
exactly grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Vinny Ohh, A Make Up Artist Who Spends $50,000 To Be Genderless (photos) / The Suicide Trend On Nairaland — Where Is Assfreaky? / Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.