Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) (3642 Views)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos / Wife Calls Out Her Husband's Mistress On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by phosky(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
An angry wife has publicly humiliated her husband’s mistress after she caught them in bed together.
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/wife-mercilessly-beat-up-and-strips.html

The woman frog marched the 20-year-old mistress Unclad through a residential area after she secretly followed her husband to his friend’s house, where he was caught in bed with the mistress.
It was gathered that the woman used a razor blade to slash the mistress’s hair before tearing off her clothes.
She was filmed holding onto the woman’s hair as she paraded her around apartment blocks in Cubatao, Sao Paulo, Brazil while her teenage sons and their friends could be heard howling with laughter.
Her husband later picked the 20-year-old and found clothes for her.
The family later shared the video clip online to boast about the attack, which prompted social media users to make a police complaint against the family.
After the complaint was made the police launched an investigation to find the victim and identified her after her sister took her to the station to give a statement.
She told the police that the man said he was single and they had been dating for five months before the incident.
The alleged attacker has been arrested and she could face up to 10 years in prison if found guilty on suspicion of threat, bodily injuiry, defamation, violence against women and torture.
lol

1 Share

Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by Faust77(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hoes! Hoes every u go mmm buh idgaf undecided
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by LordJudeEfcc: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
you get that kind loaded 3D wife u dey follow toothpick angry angry angry

abeg who know the man i wan beat am small angry

2 Likes

Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Whoever that censored the pics shouldn't have, she doesn't even look enticing angry angry
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by LorDBolton(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
To the 'I get big yansh' crew

Shebi una see the lepa wey d man dey cheat with?

Keep deceiving yaselves that it's food or yansh that'll keep us loyal
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by AntiWailer: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Some men self get problem

See the wife's ass and the girl.
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by emorse(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
A case of misdirected anger. Niggggur will simply find another 20 year old Bangmate after this issue dies down.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by Med4BasicBitch: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2017

angry what Oponu will get when his frolocking with a basic hoe angry
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by GloriaNino: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
That's not good at all sad
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by purem(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Well am here to read comments ni o
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Foolishness! The woman cut the branches but left the root. Sometimes we are blinded by annoyance we reason like the unwise. smiley
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by smardray(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
...Op shebi u know how to carey stupid news...where is d pics of d woman beating her husband...
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by NaeChris: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
I don't know why women are atimes wicked, even to eachother.
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by ChommyforGod(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
In as much as the girl is at fault..The wife's husband should take the blame, Only if men would respect d fact that they r being married and stop going after small girls deceiving them wit sweet talk , luring them with money..A girl of 20yrs what do u expect, at her age she is still naïve abt what love is all about and probably she may not know the man is married...Married men pls learn to be faithful in marriage likewise married women. With this I believe infidelity will be eradicated in our socoety
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by Swizdoe(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Faust77:
Hoes! Hoes every u go mmm buh idgaf undecided

Seriously this hoe business is getting scary...
Girls as young as fourteen now knows what they can do with hole in between their legs when it comes to men and they sure know how to market their business ...

A 20 year old with nothing to offer but her p*ssy
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
That wife needs her brain rechecked everyday.

How do you ever get satisfied chasing the shadows of your problems and leaving the the body untouched.

The main hoe is the Randy fool she married.

Butt the main b1tch down and everything calms. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by yellowbeauty(f): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
until she deal with her husband she will not be happy
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Very unfair.
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
ChommyforGod:
In as much as the girl is at fault..The wife's husband should take the blame, Only if men would respect d fact that they r being married and stop going after small girls deceiving them wit sweet talk , luring them with money..A girl of 20yrs what do u expect, at her age she is still naïve abt what love is all about and probably she may not know the man is married...Married men pls learn to be faithful in marriage likewise married women. With this I believe infidelity will be eradicated in our socoety

Send me a what's app number to use and reach you! My pm is non functional!
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by ChommyforGod(f): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Can i have urs instead? I will add you up

Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by ChommyforGod(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Can i have urs instead? I will add you up
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=ChommyforGod post=54814900][/quote]

Replied your mail
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Useless husband snatchers.#no_shame.
Re: Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) by ChommyforGod(f): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Replied your mail
josephchioma42@gmail.com..my email

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Arraings Nigerian Gay Men Caught In The City / South African Teacher's Curvy Backside Makes Her Popular Among Her Students And / Women Like Sex Too Much!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.