Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love (4311 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Presh900:
Why were you sighing on my thread!!!?
Brought memories
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Epositive(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
she just disappeared.... i'll forever miss her.... such a gentle, loveable, young and caring lady sad

#ex-soulmate
#ex-heartrob
#positivevibes
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by TrapHedges(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Presh900:
Na devil mk you cheat?!!
lol you know right
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Presh900(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
lol Define first love
first boyfriend/girlfriend or 1st person you fell in live with .
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Presh900(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mzpurity:
Brought memories
Well... Why not share those memories with us....
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Presh900(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Epositive:
she just disappeared.... i'll forever miss her.... such a gentle, loveable, young and caring lady sad

#ex-soulmate
#ex-heartrob
#positivevibes
Chaaii.. What caused the break up??
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Presh900:
. lol... I know ur type . Gold digging is in ur blood
amen
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by darbeelicous(f): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
distance is a bastard...... We didn't actually break up though, but I knew it was over when we became far.... Too far I would say, so I just accepted reality and moved on without him of course and I guess he did the same! cry cry
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by CentaurXL: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Berlynn:
hy

What's up?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Presh900:
Well... Why not share those memories with us....
I had to travel so we broke up
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Presh900:
lol.... Mama the Mama!!
grin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Presh900(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
darbeelicous:
distance is a bastard...... We didn't actually break up though, but I knew it was over when we became far.... Too far I would say, so I just accepted reality and moved on without him of course and I guess he did the same! cry cry
. oops!!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Presh900(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mzpurity:
I had to travel so we broke up
must have hurt.... Why didn't you try long distance relationship??
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Frozeen(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
I broke up with her because her toto was no longer tight the way it use to...
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Presh900(m): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Frozeen:
I broke up with her because her toto was no longer tight the way it use to...
lol
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Opakan2: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmn!

I remember my first love, still one of the genuine feelings I've had for someone. It was a mutual thing, why it was so memorable.
we both sneak out just to be with each other and I once burnt my eye lashes playing rough with her.

But then, tides of life #deepsigh
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
She said i was too broke for her liking and i'm not man enough for her, that was how she dumped me embarassed that was in 2011...

But now she want's me back cheesy
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Frozeen(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Presh900:
lol
Real matazz oo baba....
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by 0ubenji(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
sekxy:
He was stingy! !!!!..akant deal
Are u sure u weren't stingy too?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by 0ubenji(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Opakan2:
Hmmn!

I remember my first love, still one of the genuine feelings I've had for someone. It was a mutual thing, why it was so memorable.
we both sneak out just to be with each other and I once burnt my eye lashes playing rough with her.

But then, tides of life #deepsigh
dem ask simple question..u type cover letter grin
The answer stil no dey inside
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Opakan2: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
0ubenji:
dem ask simple question..u type cover letter grin
The answer stil no dey inside

is it your letter? Hating is allowed anywaiz

and to answer your question, distance caused the breakup. Happy now?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
A wise man convinced me that there is only one true love; not a first or a second so I have not broken up with him and never will. So help me God!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Barney11: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
I entered uni. and he felt insecure i tried to convince him but we were always on and off until I pull the drain plug.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Presh900:
first boyfriend/girlfriend or 1st person you fell in live with .
had ex(s) but only love(d) one person and we are together. Hope u understand?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
0ubenji:
abeg
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
0ubenji:
abeg!!!!!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Presh900(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
had ex(s) but only love(d) one person and we are together. Hope u understand?
I do
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by 0ubenji(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Opakan2:

is it your letter? Hating is allowed anywaiz

and to answer your question, distance caused the breakup. Happy now?
U dey supply answer after lecturer Don mark script..
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by ITbomb(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
She was too young. She was just 9 years old

And I was 11
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by solbinho: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
See question
Mzpurity:
Why did you cheat?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by solbinho: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmm so the other side was greener
sekxy:
He was stingy! !!!!..akant deal
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Hormoniyi25(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Berlynn:
cos i needed to try a second lover undecided

Hey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Based-nigerian Model Exposes Her Unclad Boobs On Social Media / I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro / Know This Before Going Into A Relationship With A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.