Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love (4179 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 12, 2017
Because of my second love undecided
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Hormoniyi25(m): 1:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Berlynn:
Hy

So now that u don't accept PM's nko
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by khiaa(f): 4:06am On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:
She actually broke up with me tho

cus i cheated

With a she.male? grin I'm just kidding, how have you been?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 12, 2017
solbinho:
Hmmm so the other side was greener
lolz
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by TrapHedges(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2017
khiaa:

With a she.male? grin I'm just kidding, how have you been?
lol look whos is here..am legit fine tho wbu
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by khiaa(f): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol look whos is here..am legit fine tho wbu
I've been doing okay just sick and tired of this rain.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Valkyr: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2017
lipsrsealed cry
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by LePrezident(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
had ex(s) but only love(d) one person and we are together. Hope u understand?

So you never loved any of your exes yet you had a relationship with them.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by TrapHedges(m): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
khiaa:
I've been doing okay just sick and tired of this rain.

oh sorry bout tat..
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Riyikebaby(f): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Because he refused to buy me the itel S31
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Presh900(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Riyikebaby:
Because he refused to buy me the itel S31
Are you being serious ryt now ,??
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
LePrezident:

So you never loved any of your exes yet you had a relationship with them.
lol a friend told me that I just had male friends but I didn't love them and I came to realise he was sure right
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Distance
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by LePrezident(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
lol a friend told me that I just had male friends but I didn't love them and I came to realise he was sure right

Hmmm interesting and cold.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
LePrezident:

Hmmm interesting and cold.
serious? That's life sha
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by LePrezident(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
serious? That's life sha

And how are you so sure you love this one and not just living in the moment as you did with the exes?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
LePrezident:

And how are you so sure you love this one and not just living in the moment as you did with the exes?
Yea am very sure of this one.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by LePrezident(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Yea am very sure of this one.

I see, keep me posted
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
LePrezident:

I see, keep me posted
OK no p
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love by LePrezident(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
OK no p

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Angrily Collects Her Boyfriend Shoes And Socks For Cheating On Her / Hot 21 Year Old Nickelodeon Girl With Crazy Curves In Bikini (PHOTOS) / MEN!! This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman In The 21st Century!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.