Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot (30063 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by okekesaint(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2017
Same phase criminals
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by tishbite41(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=amoduokoh post=53625618]Nice 1
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by origima: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2017
This animal is a fool without example. What a shame that ur GEJ sacked him and his EFCC couldn't retrieve penny from him till he left office and you are talking. Bury ur head in shame

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by 2point5: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2017
News sites who reported Andrew was sacked for insubordination to Diezani were mostly pro Apc news agencies, who refused to see any good in the last PDP led administration.

It's funny how we believe them and refuse to believe Reno, who was an integral member of the Gej's media team.

Are we really patriotic or pro parties?

Forget Apc, forget Pdp.. We must rise up and revolt against this wickedness from our political class.

We missed a golden opportunity last week Monday!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by tishbite41(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Somehow the message is kind of a patriot

But the messanger is enemies of state

We will visit that babachir issue again
d first tym u used ya brain on Nairaland. I totally agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by PETUK(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2017
doctokwus:
If Jonathan ever sacked anybody for corruption,it must be in his Otueke fishery.
That Jonathan is still a free man,and not in a prison cell,or in exile,running away from d law,giving all those his illiterate speeches,is a testimony to our failure as a nation.
Yakubu was never fired for any corrupt deed by GEJ,but for quarelling with d class thief herself,Diezanni,over d appointment of a technocrat in NNPC,against d stooge,Diezanni wanted.
Jonathan gives illiterate speeches, Bro, so Buhari is a first class graduate of Cambridge university, ok
Received sense

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Prinzyy: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

you speak in tongues.:,(:,(

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Prinzyy: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2017
Toosure70:
shut up
cry
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by drtee247(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2017
doctokwus:
If Jonathan ever sacked anybody for corruption,it must be in his Otueke fishery.
That Jonathan is still a free man,and not in a prison cell,or in exile,running away from d law,giving all those his illiterate speeches,is a testimony to our failure as a nation.
Yakubu was never fired for any corrupt deed by GEJ,but for quarelling with d class thief herself,Diezanni,over d appointment of a technocrat in NNPC,against d stooge,Diezanni wanted.

Thanks for that. One of our problem is ignorance..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by LordVoldemort(m): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:
Reno Omokri is on point, APC members can wail all they want doesn't change the fact that the truth will always be the truth.

GEJ fire him while EFCC investigate since 2014? I hope u not serious

Thank God he said APC supported him when he was fired for having issues with dezani now it should be clear to all of you that the fight against corruption is not a witch hunt but a genuine fight to wipe the plague called corruption.

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless good Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by doctokwus: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2017
drtee247:

Thanks for that. One of our problem is ignorance..
Not only ignorance.A bigger problem is extreme sycophancy.Some people are so fixated on supporting their side,sometimes though for their stipends,that no matter how clear d issues are,or how false someone's article or speech is,they still support that narrative,so long it projects their principal in good light.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by deomelo: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Stella Oduah is still in court till date... ignorance and hate kills bro...

That "idiot" according to you from Otuoke sanitized agric sector, eliminated unending fertilizer scam from Nigeria wahala

Same silly myth and recycled fantasies. We wonder why the cost of food was high and even projected to go higher in the future like today as we are witnessing.

Price of food continues to rise in Nigeria — Statistics Bureau
August 19, 2014Bassey Udo

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/166978-price-of-food-continues-to-rise-in-nigeria-statistics-bureau.html

Despite Nigeria’s “agric revolution”, food prices soaring – Bureau of Statistics

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/177026-despite-nigerias-agric-revolution-food-prices-soaring-bureau-of-statistics.html

That was back in 2014 and 2015 under jona.

Why not just explain to us why Jona did not hand over a Nigeria with great infrastructures, bumper harvests, huge forex reserves, large ECA savings instead of borrowing to pay salaries, all even though he generated more than any government in the history of Nigeria with oil selling for over 100 dollars under his watch.

Didn't Jona and okonjo saw their errors and incompetence when they advised us back in 2014 to get ready austerity and recession?

Your lies doesn't, jive with realities..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by henryhemon(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2017
rescuenaija:
Did you guys not read 'and EFCC investigated him' in Pastor Reno's post? How again did GEJ allow him to keep his loot? Is GEJ EFCC? Would he have left the villa to go and do EFCC's work for them? Isn't his own responsibility to sack while EFCC investigates? Has Buhari done same to Babachir?

Stop being sentimental he was sacked because he crossed the path of Diezani not cuz of fraud,if he was sacked cuz of fraud how come he still have such money hidden?is not the same Efcc that smoked him out now?or you guys don't think at all?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2017
amoduokoh:
How true is Reno Omokri?

Andrew Yakubu looted and Goodluck Jonathan fired him while the EFFC investigated him. The Grasscutter, Babachir Lawal awarded a contract to himself and received kickbacks from the company yet President Muhammadu Buhari didn't fire him and instead wrote so long a letter to defend him! And you are here, a brainwashed APC loyalist, celebrating?
Do you know who criticized GEJ for firing Andrew Yakubu in 2014? It was the APC. It is because they believe you are mentally lazy that is why they expect you to blame GEJ today!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211556569247135&id=1152008079
this guy's comments most of the time bring into question the quality of people, including aids appointed by Jonathan . Was yakubu's misdemeanour justifiable? What you guys failed to do was exactly what another government is doing....and you're not happy with that? Now we're beginning to know why sanusi was shouting as cbn governor that a certain amount was missing in the nnpc's account and diezani was always bringing forward doctored audited account to debunk Sanusi lamido's claim. At some point, they relegated the guy, making him look like a fool each time he blew his whistle and the government of that time won't hesitate to counter him with fake audited account I'm patiently waiting for the day diezani will be repatriated to face corruption charges. Her Nollywood movie scenes of sickness pretence will soon end .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by davidif: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2017
This man needs to keep his mouth shut. When they were in power they could have done everything to stamp out corruption and put Nigeria in a better place to succeed but he did not now he is on social media blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by aby1976(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2017
amoduokoh:
How true is Reno Omokri?

Andrew Yakubu looted and Goodluck Jonathan fired him while the EFFC investigated him. The Grasscutter, Babachir Lawal awarded a contract to himself and received kickbacks from the company yet President Muhammadu Buhari didn't fire him and instead wrote so long a letter to defend him! And you are here, a brainwashed APC loyalist, celebrating?
Do you know who criticized GEJ for firing Andrew Yakubu in 2014? It was the APC. It is because they believe you are mentally lazy that is why they expect you to blame GEJ today!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211556569247135&id=1152008079

I think U 're not serious bro. Did GEJ have the political will to collect out yam back? Infact it might b that the guy didn't setle patience Jonathan as expected nd for that reason he got sacked. Jonathan that I know doesnt see stealing as corruption biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by ychris: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

I stand for the truth
Am a patriot
OK. You are a parrot!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by jsb(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2017
Remo you forgot to remind the brainwashed heads that GEJ did not write love letters to defend Stella Odua and Barth Nnaji two sound minds and not all this agberos that are in Buharis cabinet.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by dvee2: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2017
samstradam:
This Reno is becoming a bloody nuisance with his army of lazy idiots who take his every word as gospel.

GEJ did not fire him for corruption and I challenge anyone to bring out a story that confirms this. The only person in his regime that could have been said to have lost their job due to corruption was Stella Oduah- and she was never charged or investigated by the EFCC.

When a President takes stealing seriously he ensures prosecution - this can be seen by what happened to all the service chiefs, Dasuki, Supreme Court Judges and useless permanent secretaries this government has relieved and are currently dealing with.

Yes, as long as the likes of Babchir Lawal stay in government they remain a huge stain on Buhari's anti corruption fight, but it is at least a fight! Unlike what we witnessed from the idiot of Otuoke who allowed everyone to loot our limited resources without a struggle or consequence in mind.

Very correct, In addition to this, it is still a dent in GEJ character to fire a man who stole Nigeria's $9.8 Million Dollars without collecting back the money. Of what use is the sack if the man is allowed to leave with his loot?
If not for Buhari, that man would have been enjoying his loot now, sack or no sack.
For the umpteenth times, Andrew was not sacked by GEJ because of corruption but purely because he had a disagreement with GEJ'S mistress.
If its because of corruption why didn't they investigate or prosecute him?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by deomelo: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2017
2point5:
News sites who reported Andrew was sacked for insubordination to Diezani were mostly pro Apc news agencies, who refused to see any good in the last PDP led administration.

It's funny how we believe them and refuse to believe Reno, who was an integral member of the Gej's media team.

Are we really patriotic or pro parties?

Forget Apc, forget Pdp.. We must rise up and revolt against this wickedness from our political class.

We missed a golden opportunity last week Monday!!

See hypocrite contradicting himself..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Akainzo(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by billyG(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2017
Reno is a big pdp fool so we shld clap 4 Gej for only sacking some1 who stole $9m?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by 2point5: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2017
deomelo:

See hypocrite contradicting himself..

If you know what contradiction means? You certainly wouldn't use the word here, as there's definitely no contradiction in my statement.

But as it is with simple minded people like yourself who have been programmed like alarm clocks to buzz at the mention of anything that goes against your program code (support apc at all cost), you dey call me hypocrite.

If you dey find hypocrite, pick a mirror and look in it.. Thats who you'd see there. Baskad!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by nduchucks: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Y are u exposing your hypocrisy? I have never seen u in support of prosecuting Amaechi,Baba Chair Lawal,Buratai,Dambazua etc

I noticed that you are essentially a newbee in NL so I pardon your error.

Corruption and looting of the treasury is a non partisan affair. The rogues can be found in every party and region of this great country. Some of the people you mentioned if they are indeed found guilty of any crime, should rot in jail as well.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2017
deomelo:

Same silly myth and recycled fantasies. We wonder why the cost of food was high and even projected to go higher in the future like today as we are witnessing.

Price of food continues to rise in Nigeria — Statistics Bureau
August 19, 2014Bassey Udo

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/166978-price-of-food-continues-to-rise-in-nigeria-statistics-bureau.html

Despite Nigeria’s “agric revolution”, food prices soaring – Bureau of Statistics

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/177026-despite-nigerias-agric-revolution-food-prices-soaring-bureau-of-statistics.html

That was back in 2014 and 2015 under jona.

Why not just explain to us why Jona did not hand over a Nigeria with great infrastructures, bumper harvests, huge forex reserves, large ECA savings instead of borrowing to pay salaries, all even though he generated more than any government in the history of Nigeria with oil selling for over 100 dollars under his watch.

Didn't Jona and okonjo saw their errors and incompetence when they advised us back in 2014 to get ready austerity and recession?

Your lies doesn't, jive with realities..

Today is Sunday which is a day I honour my God specially, I won't wanna entertain smart by half idiots who can't reason beyond the surface....

1)How did these links or rants put to a lie my assertions about what Jonathan achieved in agric sector both in productivity and corruption elimination in that sector?

2)How come same prices has quadrupled under your messiah?

3)Which sector has your god; Buhari cleansed with all the noise on corruption? Name them? Because I already listed sectors that experienced serious turn around under Jonathan administration...so list sectors where corruption was reduced under Buhari?

4) Because you're mentally slow, APC thinks for you hence you dumped same old and infantile rhetorics here...We can do a comparative analysis of Nigeria on all economic development indices under OBJ, Jonathan and now Buhari probably you would come to reality how dumb you sound...

5)Nigeria is even worse under Buhari notwithstanding having MORE money than any government in history of Nigeria...a fact mentally retarded folks like you can't comprehend ...Yes, Buhari makes about $50 where dollar is 503 while Jonathan made an average of about $80 when dollar was 186 and OBJ made an average of $10 when dollar was 120. ALL had almost same number of workforce. At 18,000 minimum wage, Buhari has almost 3times(503 vs 186) the amount Jonathan had...so what do we have to show for such quantum of money under him

6)This thread is about corruption fight, which sector has Buhari reduced corruption since he came in?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by adeolaagidy: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2017
agreed he was sacked by GEJ to go and enjoy his loots. To my mind loot recovery is far more important than sack.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by linusbnn(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

My prayers on you has yielded positive result,1st time I'm liking your comment. You re growing wiser now tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by linusbnn(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2017
adeolaagidy:
agreed he was sacked by GEJ to go and enjoy his loots. To my mind loot recovery is far more important than sack.

It is EFCC duty to recover loots and they just did now,so why the hate?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by nduchucks: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2017
naijaking1:

As one of the original defenders of Buhari on this forum from time immemorial, I hope that one of the new BMC offices at least reach you!
I beg don't change the subject to Diezani. Mr. Reno way we started N/L together in those days stated very obvious points waiting, begging, pleading, and anticipating to be countered.
Say for example that GEJ didn't fire Yakubu, or that APC didn't oppose his removal, then you would really have a point. And if you don't have a point, it's ok to say so.

You, of all people should know that I have no sympathy for looters regardless of the party they belong to. I will readily admit to you that you'd find those thieves in every tribe and party of this great country. I am not in support of any party who is opposed to prosecuting these thieves.

By the way there are conflicting reasons as to why Yakubu was fired. Let me repost this submission on this thread:

Akainzo:
Reno is a clown and a LIAR, and to say he calls himself a Pastor.

Here are links on why Yakubu was sacked in 2014.

http://universalreporters247.com/2014/08/revealed-why-andrew-yakubu-former-nnpc-gmd-was-fired/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/168012-exclusive-real-reasons-president-jonathan-fired-nnpc-gmd-andrew-yakubu.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1841016/revealed-why-nnpc-gmd-andrew

The internet is always there.

What is certain is that both Yakubu, Diezani, GEJ and his gang are birds of a feather. Reno (a.k.a. Beaf ) may be the smart one among them as he has sought refuge in the safest profession. The rest of them will get their due punishments, soon enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Video) / Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.