Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot (30071 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by linusbnn(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2017
billyG:
Reno is a big pdp fool so we shld clap 4 Gej for only sacking some1 who stole $9m?

You think to prosecute these pple is a easy ride,then why are the likes of Amaechi,Bankole,Igbinedion etc still moving freely?. These pple re devil incarnates

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by linusbnn(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2017
dvee2:

Very correct, In addition to this, it is still a dent in GEJ character to fire a man who stole Nigeria's $9.8 Million Dollars without collecting back the money. Of what use is the sack if the man is allowed to leave with his loot?
If not for Buhari, that man would have been enjoying his loot now, sack or no sack.
For the umpteenth times, Andrew was not sacked by GEJ because of corruption but purely because he had a disagreement with GEJ'S mistress.
If its because of corruption why didn't they investigate or prosecute him?

Why did you choose to believe that Yakubu was sacked because of Dieziani?. This news only came out to discredit the reason for his sack under Gej era
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by gawu1: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2017
rescuenaija:
Did you guys not read 'and EFCC investigated him' in Pastor Reno's post? How again did GEJ allow him to keep his loot? Is GEJ EFCC? Would he have left the villa to go and do EFCC's work for them? Isn't his own responsibility to sack while EFCC investigates? Has Buhari done same to Babachir?
Wailers have been trying to change facts since. So it's not surprising this latest one from an acclaimed pastor turned politician. Everybody knew the truth then was that GEJ fired Andrew Yakubu not because of corruption but for his insubordination against Diazeni. GEJ himself has said it emphatically that as far as he was concern stealing was not corruption.
Wailing wailers can only try but facts remain that the actions and inactions of your hero encouraged and supported official corruptions through out his regime. He considered it an affront to him each time any corruption was exposed. Nigerians saw his vexation on Sanusi who exposed corruption in some certain quarters.
Omokaro is only trying to better a battered image left behind by his supposed hero.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by gawu1: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Too late ..We want Buhari out period!!!!
You have big task. Not even after 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Hephzibeulah: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2017
Is this Omokri man serious at all? How is he even a pastor when he constantly distorts the truth? Is he trying to tell Nigerians that he is the only one who doesn't know that the thiefing NNPC GMD was removed from office because he dared to challenge the untouchable Deziani Alison-Madueke regarding an appointment? Fact is, GEJ either didn't know the man was stealing, or he knew and gave him his blessing in exhange for the usual kickback. Shame on you, Reno Omokri

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by SalamRushdie: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2017
gawu1:

You have big task. Not even after 2023

I don't, God does not sleep
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by maasoap(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2017
naijaking1:

As one of the original defenders of Buhari on this forum from time immemorial, I hope that one of the new BMC offices at least reach you!
I beg don't change the subject to Diezani. Mr. Reno way we started N/L together in those days stated very obvious points waiting, begging, pleading, and anticipating to be countered.
Say for example that GEJ didn't fire Yakubu, or that APC didn't oppose his removal, then you would really have a point. And if you don't have a point, it's ok to say so.
He was removed more than two years ago and we're just being told by Reno why he was removed after EFCC raid on his hidden house. Clap for yourself because you've got a sponge for the brain.
We have too many morroons in this country.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by maasoap(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2017
linusbnn:

You think to prosecute these pple is a easy ride,then why are the likes of Amaechi,Bankole,Igbinedion etc still moving freely?. These pple re devil incarnates
Prosecution is not an easy ride according to you but you will like the pdp to take the glory now.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Motion123(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2017
computerboy:
The only way Nigeria will get better and develop is to kill all current politicians, send the retired ones on exile and ban all their children up to 3rd generation from joining politics.

That's the simple solution

I like this and in addition to that, we should borrow the constitution of North Korea on corruption.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by maasoap(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2017
linusbnn:

Why did you choose to believe that Yakubu was sacked because of Dieziani?. This news only came out to discredit the reason for his sack under Gej era
We're not even after why he was sacked but what happened after he was sacked. Why are we just being told now by Reno? In reality, pdp allowed him to keep his loot.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by clevadani: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2017
rescuenaija:
Did you guys not read 'and EFCC investigated him' in Pastor Reno's post? How again did GEJ allow him to keep his loot? Is GEJ EFCC? Would he have left the villa to go and do EFCC's work for them? Isn't his own responsibility to sack while EFCC investigates? Has Buhari done same to Babachir?
If you can post a link certifying that the Efcc went after Mr Yakubu, I'll keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by gawu1: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I don't, God does not sleep
And He does neither belong to an individual or individuals.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by clevadani: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2017
dragonking2:
So tell us why the APC you support now didn't want them to sack him? Tell us why they supported a corrupt person?
Didn't you know that it was apc southern kaduna chapter? This is Nigeria where everything is viewed via the ethno-religious lens. Where our brother can't be sacked even if he is caught murdering another human.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by JacksonD7: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
LordVoldemort:

GEJ fire him while EFCC investigate since 2014? I hope u not serious

Thank God he said APC supported him when he was fired for having issues with dezani now it should be clear to all of you that the fight against corruption is not a witch hunt but a genuine fight to wipe the plague called corruption.

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless good Nigerians

The fight against corruption us not a witch hunt really?, how many people on the other side have been tried so far or do you mean to say that there are no corrupt people in the APC.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by shamecurls(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Reno should please shut-da-Bleep-up!

He is one of the majority that ruined GEJ's administration with same childish publicity.

Wonder what picture he is trying to paint!

Same incompetent publicist who only by mere shear luck happen to have mistakenly found himself aligned with the presidency, was part of the insane in GEJ's regime who castigated Sanusi, and Soludo when they claimed the NNPC was being looted heavily.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by shamecurls(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
maasoap:

We're not even after why he was sacked but what happened after he was sacked. Why are we just being told now by Reno? In reality, pdp allowed him to keep his loot.

That's guy knows how many people got loots with them based on his position so they definitely would have just allow him walk-away.

If GEJ had made a move to do same, dude might have aligned with APC and a truck load of revelations would have leaked out.

It's was just a case of "Go and sin no more"
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by LordVoldemort(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:

The fight against corruption us not a witch hunt really?, how many people on the other side have been tried so far or do you mean to say that there are no corrupt people in the APC.

According to your warlord Reno this Andrew Yakubu is an APC fan
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by oladokun76: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Reno never disappointed
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by JacksonD7: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
LordVoldemort:

According to your warlord Reno this Andrew Yakubu is an APC fan

This is the 21st century I don't have a warlord and you should just open your eyes and get out of the blindfold of APC propaganda.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by billyG(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
linusbnn:

Then Y sack him?since he is a devil incarnate like Gej himsef.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by deomelo: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

Today is Sunday which is a day I honour my God specially, I won't wanna entertain smart by half idiots who can't reason beyond the surface....

1)How did these links or rants put to a lie my assertions about what Jonathan achieved in agric sector both in productivity and corruption elimination in that sector?

2)How come same prices has quadrupled under your messiah?

3)Which sector has your god; Buhari cleansed with all the noise on corruption? Name them? Because I already listed sectors that experienced serious turn around under Jonathan administration...so list sectors where corruption was reduced under Buhari?

4) Because you're mentally slow, APC thinks for you hence you dumped same old and infantile rhetorics here...We can do a comparative analysis of Nigeria on all economic development indices under OBJ, Jonathan and now Buhari probably you would come to reality how dumb you sound...

5)Nigeria is even worse under Buhari notwithstanding having MORE money than any government in history of Nigeria...a fact mentally retarded folks like you can't comprehend ...Yes, Buhari makes about $50 where dollar is 503 while Jonathan made an average of about $80 when dollar was 186 and OBJ made an average of $10 when dollar was 120. ALL had almost same number of workforce. At 18,000 minimum wage, Buhari has almost 3times(503 vs 186) the amount Jonathan had...so what do we have to show for such quantum of money under him

6)This thread is about corruption fight, which sector has Buhari reduced corruption since he came in?
[/s]

Achievements means success and fruitful results based on work done, but how do you claim achievements in agriculture while at the same time admitting failure and food cost rising out of control?

Btw, according to you, this thread is about corruption, so why didn't you stick to corruption instead of spinning lies about agriculture. Stop being hypocritical and learn how to practice what you preach.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by murtalaa(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
amoduokoh:
How true is Reno Omokri?

Andrew Yakubu looted and Goodluck Jonathan fired him while the EFFC investigated him. The Grasscutter, Babachir Lawal awarded a contract to himself and received kickbacks from the company yet President Muhammadu Buhari didn't fire him and instead wrote so long a letter to defend him! And you are here, a brainwashed APC loyalist, celebrating?
Do you know who criticized GEJ for firing Andrew Yakubu in 2014? It was the APC. It is because they believe you are mentally lazy that is why they expect you to blame GEJ today!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211556569247135&id=1152008079

This dishonest pigmy of Wendel Simlin notoriety is still talking. Why did Jonathan not announce the reason for firing Yakubu. Knowing what we know of Jonathan regime, it is very possible that Yakubu tried to go solo. Jonathan can never sack anyone because of corruption except where his cut was not assured.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by LordVoldemort(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:

This is the 21st century I don't have a warlord and you should just open your eyes and get out of the blindfold of APC propaganda.

I don't expect you to reason like a rational human cos you are blind by hate or you are just ignorant. I bet can bet, you don't even know the meaning of propaganda.

Ema egbami lowo awon omo 21st century ke
How is catch a theif red handed a propaganda
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by JacksonD7: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
LordVoldemort:

I don't expect you to reason like a rational human cos you are blind by hate or you are just ignorant. I bet can bet, you don't even know the meaning of propaganda.

Ema egbami lowo awon omo 21st century ke
How is catch a theif red handed a propaganda

You believe the current government is seriously fighting corruption and you accuse me of being ignorant, you see a country being driven down a dark abyss since this administration took over you support them and you accuse me of being irrational. No one is against thieves being caught, what we want is a fair war on corruption not the one sided type currently being waged by the APC and by the way the Oxford dictionary defines propaganda as ideas or statements that may be false or exaggerated and that are used in order to gain support for a political leader, party etc.

The notion that PMB is fighting a fair war on corruption is absolutely false and based on the defunition above that qualifies as propaganda.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by LordVoldemort(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:

You believe the current government is seriously fighting corruption and you accuse me of being ignorant, you see a country being driven down a dark abyss since this administration took over you support them and you accuse me of being irrational. No one is against thieves being caught, what we want is a fair war on corruption not the one sided type currently being waged by the APC and by the way the Oxford dictionary defines propaganda as ideas or statements that may be false or exaggerated and that are used in order to gain support for a political leader, party etc.

The notion that PMB is fighting a fair war on corruption is absolutely false and based on the defunition above that qualifies as propaganda.

You Just prove me right my quoting oxoford dictionary.

Can you quickly answer this question

If you have people at your door ready to fight you and you have beef with your wife @ home will you start a fight with your wife or will you take care of the people outside first?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Achievements means success and fruitful results based on work done, but how do you claim achievements in agriculture while at the same time admitting failure and food cost rising out of control?

Btw, according to you, this thread is about corruption, so why didn't you stick to corruption instead of spinning lies about agriculture. Stop being hypocritical and learn how to practice what you preach.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by alfredfrddy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:
Reno Omokri is on point, APC members can wail all they want doesn't change the fact that the truth will always be the truth.

I think it's high time agitated for death as the penalty for political thieves because this stealing spree is unbecoming. JEG would have done more than just sacking the kleptomaniac for looting such a lump sum.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by alfredfrddy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
UAE123:
Thanks Good luck for sacking him but it was really bad that that you allowed him to keep his loots & a bigger thanks to both President Buhari & the EFCC for fishing out corrupt Nigerians both serving & retired.
What will happen next should be the next question. Don't forget a recent thief was only temporarily relieved of his landed properties for looting billions when jungle justice would have been his lot and that of his useless family members.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by alfredfrddy(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
UAE123:
Thanks Good luck for sacking him but it was really bad that that you allowed him to keep his loots & a bigger thanks to both President Buhari & the EFCC for fishing out corrupt Nigerians both serving & retired.
What will happen next should be the next question. Don't forget a recent thief was only temporarily relieved of his landed properties for looting billions when jungle justice would have been his lot and that of his useless family members. Thief one billion naira and pay 100,000 as plea bargain then smile home with the rest is what operates in Nigeria. Watch out, that guy go collect traditional title then contest for 2019.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Toketimt: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
dragonking2:
So tell us why the APC you support now didn't want them to sack him? Tell us why they supported a corrupt person?

Use ur brain and read wide. He was sacked because as against a career lawyer whom Madueke wanted to head NPDC, he wanted a capable Engineer to man that juicy part of NNPC. Only a foolish soul won't support such and that explains why he was supported. No one knew before now that he is "Alini"
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by donbene4(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Today is Sunday which is a day I honour my God specially, I won't wanna entertain smart by half idiots who can't reason beyond the surface....

1)How did these links or rants put to a lie my assertions about what Jonathan achieved in agric sector both in productivity and corruption elimination in that sector?

2)How come same prices has quadrupled under your messiah?

3)Which sector has your god; Buhari cleansed with all the noise on corruption? Name them? Because I already listed sectors that experienced serious turn around under Jonathan administration...so list sectors where corruption was reduced under Buhari?

4) Because you're mentally slow, APC thinks for you hence you dumped same old and infantile rhetorics here...We can do a comparative analysis of Nigeria on all economic development indices under OBJ, Jonathan and now Buhari probably you would come to reality how dumb you sound...

5)Nigeria is even worse under Buhari notwithstanding having MORE money than any government in history of Nigeria...a fact mentally retarded folks like you can't comprehend ...Yes, Buhari makes about $50 where dollar is 503 while Jonathan made an average of about $80 when dollar was 186 and OBJ made an average of $10 when dollar was 120. ALL had almost same number of workforce. At 18,000 minimum wage, Buhari has almost 3times(503 vs 186) the amount Jonathan had...so what do we have to show for such quantum of money under him

6)This thread is about corruption fight, which sector has Buhari reduced corruption since he came in?
dude if God blesses you beyond your imagination don't be surprised cos you earned it!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by coolscott(m): 12:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Found this earlier today:

Toosure70 sarrki amoduokoh vedaxcool oduastates JacksonD7 UAE123 doctokwus naijaking1 nduchucks

rescuenaija Samunique byrron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos / ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.