Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot (30090 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2017
coolscott:
Found this earlier today:

Toosure70 sarrki amoduokoh vedaxcool oduastates JacksonD7 UAE123 doctokwus naijaking1 nduchucks

rescuenaija Samunique byrron

UNCEREMONIOUS Removal
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2017
donbene4:
dude if God blesses you beyond your imagination don't be surprised cos you earned it!

Thanks man...same to you!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by JacksonD7: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2017
amoduokoh:
UNCEREMONIOUS Removal

And they will still believe the government is fighting corruption.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by JacksonD7: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2017
alfredfrddy:

I think it's high time agitated for death as the penalty for political thieves because this stealing spree is unbecoming. JEG would have done more than just sacking the kleptomaniac for looting such a lump sum.

Brother, you are on point.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by JacksonD7: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2017
LordVoldemort:

You Just prove me right my quoting oxoford dictionary.

Can you quickly answer this question

If you have people at your door ready to fight you and you have beef with your wife @ home will you start a fight with your wife or will you take care of the people outside first?

I proved you right by quoting the dictionary, brother its like you don't understand English. I quoted the dictionary to prove that APC is dishing out propaganda which is being swallowed by millions of supporters in the country and you somehow interpreted that to be of benefit to your argument.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Samunique(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
coolscott:
Found this earlier today:

Toosure70 sarrki amoduokoh vedaxcool oduastates JacksonD7 UAE123 doctokwus naijaking1 nduchucks

rescuenaija Samunique byrron

Unceremonious removal !

Can you imagine APC double standards
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by JacksonD7: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Samunique:
Unceremonious removal !

What baffles me is the fact that millions of APC followers out there will see this and for some reason and still support the government.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by nduchucks: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
Samunique:
Unceremonious removal !

Something tells me that you are Ok with looters going scott free as long as they belong to your political party of choice, or your state. If that is the case, my suggestion to you is to adopt the view that all looters belong in jail regardless of their political affiliations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode / If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani / 7 Accusations Obasanjo Threw At Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.