Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night (8878 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bahddo:
you are describing a pretender, not a gentleman. There's nothing gentlemanly about pretending to enjoy something nasty.

If your husband were such a prime example of what a man is supposed to be, you wouldn't be here condemning him with every thread you create.

I'm off to do more interesting things. Have a nice day criticizing your husband behind his back.

staying behind my husband, and saying bad words of him, is also my way of affection. i guess, many women enjoy this way.

you are callous and indifferent to emotion, of course, you know nothing.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by columbus007(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

ok, you should feel proud to be what you think right.

nobody says you are sending down your sperm in any other conduit than the alleged right one.

but this does not vouchsafe you the right to point a finger to those other people who prefer more entertaining sex, for whom, this thread is.

by the way , why are you behaving such a prig? rare among men. often heard ladies complainiing wrong hole, but seldom among men. are you still virgin boy that you have to focus on the main aim of marriage? luckily, i have married for a longtime, now , i have spare time to have fun, after the planting job.
ok congrats on your new discovery cheesy,what a big luck the man who has you is cheesy
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
columbus007:
ok congrats on your new discovery cheesy,what a big luck the man who has you is cheesy

swallowing sperm is a sex behavior as old as human race itself,but some naive college boy says some bible thing, and blab blab, i know there are more than enough prigs in nigeria
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by castrol180(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
eating and swallowing sperm is an act of cannibalism, the sperm is meant for the vagina through the vulva to the cervix.
you op stop it
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
castrol180:
eating and swallowing sperm is an act of cannibalism, the sperm is meant for the vagina through the vulva to the cervix.
you op stop it

who do you think you are?

only 2 people have the right to access my bedroom , they are me and my husband.

even god is not allowed to enter my bedroom, let alone you, who are you? get out of my bedroom with your remark and comment!
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by castrol180(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
So, this is who you are...God is everywhere all the time even in your bedroom during your copulation with your so called filthy hubby and your rotten, dirty creamy pie underneath you between your two legs.
whywhyogun:

who do you think you are?

only 2 people have the right to access my bedroom , they are me and my husband.

even god is not allowed to enter my bedroom, let alone you, who are you? get out of my bedroom with your remark and comment!
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by cloudyskygrind(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

you bigot redneck , remenber, never ask your girl to give you a mouth job, and dont be a hypocrite

i bet you never know how smelly and dirty your peniis is, before you earnestly thrust it into your most unfilthiest girlfriend's mouth.
My pennis is 100 time cleaner than your cesspit you call mouth. I don't care about your diatribes, the fact remains that, you and your husband are perverts. You both are in the most unhealthy relationship and you'all need help and fast too.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by debris: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by columbus007(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=whywhyogun post=53649545]

swallowing sperm is a sex behavior as old as human race itself,but some naive college boy says some bible thing, and blab blab, i know there are more than enough prigs in nigeria[/quote it's your belief and i'am not against it,bt the believe that you want everybody not been a prigs as you have always mentioned and the believe that you also want everybody to want what you want it's frightening, we can't all agree on same thing,not all girls wanna turn spern to a yogurt tho. undecided
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 2:14am On Feb 13, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

My pennis is 100 time cleaner than your cesspit you call mouth. I don't care about your diatribes, the fact remains that, you and your husband are perverts. You both are in the most unhealthy relationship and you'all need help and fast too.

directly enlighten me that, which sentence in Bible, forbidding the behavior of swallowing sperm by a wife?

no deduction.

swallowing sperm=cannibalism, this is a deduction by human logic, not by the original words from Bible, so I should not buy it.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 2:21am On Feb 13, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

I have never heard that, there is any STD(sex transit disease) in human's mouths, on the contrary, there are a lot attached on men's organs.

I pity the woman you have sex with, who has to abase herself in order to take such a paltry liquid out of you, I mean , she is even risking her health and endangering her right of being a healthy mother.

and you , big ego guy, don't forget to pay her hospital fee when her mouth got your STD.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 2:26am On Feb 13, 2017
castrol180:
So, this is who you are...God is everywhere all the time even in your bedroom during your copulation with your so called filthy hubby and your rotten, dirty creamy pie underneath you between your two legs.

are you out of your mind?!

no wonder, in your bedroom , there is a big Jesus picture (a white man) on wall, watching over every intercourse between you and your girlfriend.

god is everywhere? at least I am sure god has never been in your peniis, not for a second.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 2:33am On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=columbus007 post=53652459][/quote]

see the reaction above, no girls standing out to disapprove me , instead, some men are braving themselves to criticize me, in the name of bible and god.

we women do not care swallowing the sperm, it is convenient, unless we want to scrub the sperm away by a piece of cloth, which is troublesome.

but of course, the responsibility drops down on MEN, if they do not wish to ejacuulate into our mouths, why should we bother ourselves to request that?
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by Leriebloom(f): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
sleeknick:
All these preek matters don taya me oh....

I wonder o
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by nigeriasmack: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
he probably has fvcked a LovePeddler few hours before
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by nigeriasmack: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
he probably has fvcked a whoree few hours before
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
dingbang:
I give up on u sha...

I love and appreciate your enthusiasm for me , where are you now ? are you deserting me forever ?! so sad !!

you look handsome....
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by dingbang(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

I love and appreciate your enthusiasm for me , where are you now ? are you deserting me forever ?! so sad !!

you look handsome....
u havnt seen my pic so?
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
dingbang:
u havnt seen my pic so?

of course I saw it,

I said you are handsome,

you feel mad about me , because I said you are a gay in one of my threads . is it like this ? and 3 people even gave me likes .

anyway, I know you are not gay , so don't be mad about me. you are just a sweet boy.

big sister likes you.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by dingbang(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course I saw it,

I said you are handsome,

you feel mad about me , because I said you are a gay in one of my threads . is it like this ? and 3 people even gave me likes .

anyway, I know you are not gay , so don't be mad about me. you are just a sweet boy.

big sister likes you.

I know what you tryna do.. Buh it won't work..
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
dingbang:

what are you worrying about ?

I would not touch your peniss.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by dingbang(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

what are you worrying about ?

I would not touch your peniss.
everything is not about sex..
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
dingbang:
everything is not about sex..

but you are in romance land. and look at your own posts, what do you say ? sex too. or sex veiled by the name of love.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
dingbang:

actually, I am the most charismatic white woman active in this forum

and you owe me a sorry by deserting me without a proper reason.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

but you are in romance land. and look at your own posts, what do you say ? sex too. or sex veiled by the name of love.
my posts dont mean am a sex addict..
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by dingbang(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

actually, I am the most charismatic white woman active in this forum

and you owe me a sorry by deserting me without a proper reason.
oh really? Please prove to me how "charismatic" you can be..

I owe u no apologies since I don't even know you... So?
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 4:48am On Apr 05, 2017
dingbang:
my posts dont mean am a sex addict..

according to my observation, every black man is a sex addict.

your inclination is just like a seed. you feel nothing now , because you are still young.

but when you are 10 years older, if you can live 10 more years without dying due to sexual fatigue , you may find out that, this small seed is burgeoning and growing to a big tree.

I see through you. you , like any other black man, has this potentiality, a dangerous one.

that is why I like your peniss too, although you are still a pretty face young boy , look quite innocent. but I can tell the potentiality in your peniss already.

sorry to repeat peniss for more than 1 time. it is out of sheer necessity of explanation.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 4:49am On Apr 05, 2017
dingbang:
oh really? Please prove to me how "charismatic" you can be..

I owe u no apologies since I don't even know you... So?

I see through many things, and I "shamelessly" talk it out.

this is my charm.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by dingbang(m): 4:55am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

I see through many things, and I "shamelessly" talk it out.

this is my charm.
wow... You got a gift then..
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 4:57am On Apr 05, 2017
dingbang:
wow... You got a gift then..

I just experienced too much. I don't have any endowment by birth. I don't even have a big black peniss as an endowment, which if I have, I could make quite good use of.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life / OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} / Cohabitating Out of Wedlock: A Blessing Or Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.