Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) (37534 Views)

Ten Modular Refineries Reach Advanced Stage – Presidency / NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State / NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Where else does Nigeria earn money if not from oil. We produce oil in my local government.

Oh.. we are not making money from our ports, We are not making from tax etc?

hahaha sorry are you guys using your money to lift the oil?

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by Sheikhmd007(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Good, Mr president we wish you more fast recovery.

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
I thought it was Chad .Now it's bauchi.Yoi guys should keep using the oil yields in niger delta for some phantom elephant project .Just negodu.Kontinue
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by JacksonD7: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL you guys will be left with your oyel soon, The north will have Oil, Cattle, Farm product etc..

Oyel?, did you graduate from primary school.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by nwosu35: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Abeg make Unah see so that we go rest.

God thank u say them see oil in large quantities.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ceema1:
God bless Northern Nigeria

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria
thank God u have found oil.. Now can we be separated.. .? I would appreciate that. ..as in highly
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by teebillz: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Political oil.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by TheVictorious(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
I thought it was Borno, now Bauchi. They should also allocate money to all other non-oil-producing states to check if they have oil.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:

Oyel?, did you graduate from primary school.

LOL you can ask google that question ooo..

All i know is very soon una oyel will be as useless as the P in Psychology... hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bujumbura:
No oil since they started this nonsense rather the ve been snapping pictures of trucks and drill machines since 2016

The oil is it Audio Oil
The oil can only be heard. Lollz cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by me69: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:
It's good. This is the diversification of our resources the president promised Nigerians. When I say Goodluck Jonathan is a leaner where this fraud of a government is, ZoneBs won't understand.

They will continue to milk Niger Delta resources to get oil, and when they do, no southerner can dream of getting an oil well up north. Our mumu don do!

Lalasticlala, seun , mynd44
How many southeners own shops in the North, and ask yourself how many northeners own shops in the south

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by me69: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Diversification does not mean leaving something, it means doin something else at the same time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by axletton115(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=Aphrygian post=53642784][/quote]
Thought I was the only one that found the pics weird and unrelated to the topic
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by FabioPeter: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
rusher14:

Please under what category is data acquisition placed?
Exploration or production?

It's exploration, my bad.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by TheSCRYPT: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
I hope they find. For all of our good. So we can all have peace.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by southpole: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Nobody will stop North from tapping oil in their land if there is any. It's just that it seems there is not oil in commercial quantity there. Buhari may be wasting the scarce resources Nigeria has for a wild goose chase.
The oil in the south was not explored in one day nor one year neither in Niger Republic, let wait and see what happened at d end of exploration

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:
It's good. This is the diversification of our resources the president promised Nigerians. When I say Goodluck Jonathan is a leaner where this fraud of a government is, ZoneBs won't understand.

They will continue to milk Niger Delta resources to get oil, and when they do, no southerner can dream of getting an oil well up north. Our mumu don do!

Lalasticlala, seun , mynd44
D allocations and d derivations leaders in the Niger delta receives wetin dem do with am ,nothing thanks to corruption, if we start practicing true federalism and each state controls his resources, governors will buy more private jets and steal billions of dollars its as simple as that, corruption is in the bane of every nigerian, young and old.

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by Isaacpyo04(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Diversification in Nigeria means changing the location of oil wells from south to north.
You honestly think there's oil up there in the north...?
Waste of money,
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Diversification does not necessarily mean completely abandoning what you already have; while sustained exploration is an ongoing process in most oil producing countries to shore up their reserves; exploration in other parts of this country is in its own right a form of diversification, in this case involving the diversification of the source locations of such commodity (instead of having everything in the same place and therefore becoming vulnerable to sabotage as we currently have in the ND) in order to consolidate our energy security.

People who cannot understand this obvious strategy may have mortgaged their brains to the recession or may deliberately be playing dumb out of mischief and sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
I hope they succeed so these goats from the east can go amd drown in d lagoon
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by Odogwuskido(m): 1:12am On Feb 13, 2017
Bujumbura:
No oil since they started this nonsense rather the ve been snapping pictures of trucks and drill machines since 2016

The oil is it Audio Oil
They will soon discover coloured water and termed it CRUDE. We are watching!
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by IdJack(m): 1:37am On Feb 13, 2017
I am not surprised at all.. After all.. If they don't fine crude oil.. There can find groundnut oil. All is Oil. Unified let them continue to waste the Resources.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2017
Ceema1:
God bless Northern Nigeria

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria
God bless you too, which northern part of the country are you from?
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=KevinDein post=53641829][/quote]
Una be betta mumu o,apart from lagos una no want make other regions wey get oil prospect discover oil but una wan discover oil..Ur region is so cursed man.

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by KevinDein: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Una be betta mumu o,apart from lagos una no want make other regions wey get oil prospect discover oil but una wan discover oil..Ur region is so cursed man.

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by JacksonD7: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL you can ask google that question ooo..

All i know is very soon una oyel will be as useless as the P in Psychology... hahaha

People like you are a clear example of why the north needs to focus on educating it's citizens. Even if you discover three times the amount of oil in the South over there, you guys are going nowhere without education.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by swagifted(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Every "for profit" business enterprise always strives for expansion, one dangote refinery will not be the end..... (more private mega refinery loading.)

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
JacksonD7:

People like you are a clear example of why the north needs to focus on educating it's citizens. Even if you discover three times the amount of oil in the South over there, you guys are going nowhere without education.

I am from the South West and my region is more develop than yours even with all your oyel hahaha..

Diezani, PEj, GEJ, Tompolo etc have used your future and you guys can't even question them..

Please leave north alone, They have discover oil and you are hating on them why?

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by JacksonD7: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I am from the South West and my region is more develop than yours even with all your oyel hahaha..

Diezani, PEj, GEJ, Tompolo etc have used your future and you guys can't even question them..

Please leave north alone, They have discover oil and you are hating on them why?

I am not hating on the north, in fact I an glad that they found oil. And I find it odd that you come from the southwest yet you can't spell oil properly, aren't you guys supposed to have the best education system in Nigeria?.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
JacksonD7:

I am not hating on the north, in fact I an glad that they found oil. And I find it odd that you come from the southwest yet you can't spell oil properly, aren't you guys supposed to have the best education system in Nigeria?.

I guess you you're a newbie here else you will know what i mean when i say oyel hahaha..

Sorry una oyel will be useless soon..

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by JacksonD7: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I guess you you're a newbie here else you will know what i mean when i say oyel hahaha..

Sorry una oyel will be useless soon..

When you're done with I this I suggest you go educate yourself, I recommend a dictionary and an English textbook to starters.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:18am On Feb 16, 2017
JacksonD7:

When you're done with I this I suggest you go educate yourself, I recommend a dictionary and an English textbook to starters.

Sorry you can go Bleep yourself...

You oyel will be render useless soon..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures / Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.