Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) (37531 Views)

Ten Modular Refineries Reach Advanced Stage – Presidency / NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State / NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by angelo5uk(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Good One!

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
It's not a matter of oil or not, it's a matter of orientation and leadership. No matter the volume of oil the North has, there would still be beggars coming from the North to beg all around Nigeria.

There is no sector that the North has excelled in leadership and management.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
eehhmm

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
rottennaija:
They need to be a way of supplying crude to kaduna refinery. Since NDA will not allow pipeline to supply crude to kaduna refinery

Brief and Simple!

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
No Oil. Wasted effort.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by okekesaint(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Make I know weather boko boys go vanderlise pipeline for north. Mumu roundcap ijiot
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
OkoYiboz:
It's not a matter of oil or not, it's a matter of orientation and leadership. No matter the volume of oil the North has, there would still be beggars coming from the North to beg all around Nigeria.

There is[b] no sector that the North has excelled[/b] in leadership and management.

How about Agriculture?
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by Vizzim: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Keep searching..
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
And what is wrong with diversification?
I laugh hypocritically
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
HOW THE FG CAN RAISE $100 BILLION IN RECESSION

Step 1:
Develop a list of Heads of MDAs and Special Aides in the last administration.

Step 2:
Raid their homes and the homes of their children,families, house helps, business associates, pastors, imams, legal counsels and concubines.

Step 3:
Ransack garages, suck-aways, wells, septic
tanks, undergrounds, rooftops, vehicles, water
tanks, swimming pools, and abandoned/uncompleted buildings nearby. Even treetops!
With the desperation of these looters, you can
never tell.

Step 4:
Raid their current business offices, farm barns
and silos, poultry and aqua farms.
At the end of the exercise, DSS and EFCC would
recover $100 billion.

4 Likes

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
All the equipments shown in this thread suggest site survey, mapping for a highway/expressway construction, nothing here suggests oil exploration.

shocked shocked shocked

Smh!

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by okekesaint(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Make I know weather boko boys go vanderlise pipeline for north. Mumu roundcaps
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by Levi16: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
seems site preparation and land acquisition, no drilling yet. Hope it will be a healthy well and not be a dry well.

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:

How about Agriculture?

What part of Nigeria is now facing famine?

What happened to the groundnut pyramids?

Which Minister of Agriculture from the North has been of average performance not to talk of outstanding?

I'm telling you that the present crop of Northern leaders have an unbelievable talent at sabotage and mismanagement and I can give you examples.

Example 1: Bank of the North.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by tolguy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
MidolsStudent:
U mean advanced stage of desperately looking for oil?
bad belly

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by yinkson(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
good
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by jude33084(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Diversification in Nigeria means changing the location of oil wells from south to north.

cheesy cheesy you crack me up grin

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Govt of deceit, by deceit, r.etards!
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by tolguy(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
All the equipments shown in this thread suggest site survey, mapping for a highway/expressway construction, nothing here suggests oil exploration.
see ur life u better change
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by tempest01(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
rusher14:

I would suggest you confine your opinion to topics you know about.

And you that knows, what can you say to prove him wrong?

Advanced stage means making a find and carrying out appraisal. All I see here is banishing equipment they don't even know how to use.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by KevinDein: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
OkoYiboz:

What part of Nigeria is now facing famine?

What happened to the groundnut pyramids?

Which Minister of Agriculture from the North has been of average performance not to talk of outstanding?

I'm telling you that the present crop of Northern leaders have an unbelievable talent at sabotage and mismanagement and I can give you examples.

Example 1: Bank of the North.
and their counterparts down south are epitome of outstanding leadership. Oh, wait.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by tolguy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Lol..so this pics show advanced stage? Have they abandoned Borno? North...lol There is no oil in Bauchi.
there is no oil in saudi arabia
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by seguno2: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:
Diversification in Nigeria means changing the location of oil wells from south to north.

Laff haf kee me die.
Lol.
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by HAH: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Most comment are of hate and envy, instead of being happy that oil is being discovered in other parts of the country which will inturn increase the revenue base of the country, which will be shared by all state.

Be be positive in your lives or you die of bitterness

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ceema1:
God bless Northern Nigeria

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria
education is very important in som1's life, geologist should have educate this president about oil migration, oil is actually coming from north but like a flowing river , its impossible to block a flowing river until its deposit/stagnant . Niger delta is the oil bank therefore wasting recovered loot on oil exploration in north amount to failure in all ramification

3 Likes

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by Stunner16(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:
It's good. This is the diversification of our resources the president promised Nigerians. When I say Goodluck Jonathan is a leaner where this fraud of a government is, ZoneBs won't understand.

They will continue to milk Niger Delta resources to get oil, and when they do, no southerner can dream of getting an oil well up north. Our mumu don do!

Lalasticlala, seun , mynd44

In order to diversify away from oil, we need oil to do that.
Unless you and your family are willing to borrow Nigeria at least $1 trillion to diversify with.

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by aloziedaya(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
I pray they find oil there o. At least it will enhance the need for decentralization
Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
KevinDein:
and their counterparts down south are epitome of outstanding leadership. Oh, wait.... grin

Educationally, economically, infrastructurally, and security wise, the North is beyond backwards.

I've been to 26 states in Nigeria and I'm telling you based on experience and stats. The North is so poor that it can't eat what it produces. Everything there is brought here.

A new crop of Northern leaders need to emerge to replace the misfits presently leading the Northern people.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by FabioPeter: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is not production , it looks like data acquisition. It's done to determine the economic feasibility of the reservoir.

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) by ifycent2: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Northern parts na dry land naaaa...

Dat oil will soon dry off...
plz make una stop suffering una selves.
delta state na father of Oil........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.