Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos (39008 Views)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by ednut1(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2017
see as marriage just dey hungry person grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by robosky02(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2017
wow real nice

her mum most have kept it well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Show us your own.

Are u really sure u wanna see my knuckles?
Be careful of what you wish for.
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by dayleke: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Beautiful Onyinye.....

But you forgot the hat na.....
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by excomarow(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:
Good morning Nairalanders,
I want to use this medium to request your assistance in a venture i want to embark upon.
I intend to set up an ICT agency focused in providing services such as web development, digital marketing, branding, consulting and training, networking and hardware repair services to clients.
Setting up a business is really tough and with the way things are going in this country it might get tougher. Because of this, I need a mentor who can set aside some time to guide me in setting up and running my company until we are firmly grounded.
I need a passionate individual who will provide me with tips, advice and other help to set up this company. I do not need funds, all I need is advice and mentorship. An entrepreneur who has successfully set up and is currently running an ICT company will be a preferred choice.
I have a backing in Computer Science, I graduated with a second class upper in computer science and i completed my NYSC last year November. I am a web developer and I am also experienced in Digital Marketing.
If you are capable of helping a young man with this venture, please get in touch with me via my profile.
Thank You

How can someone call you when your phone number is not there?

Though. I dont have an idea
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by omenkaLives(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2017
seetingz007:
And this is what I call couple
Exactly. Everything modest and classy. Not all those pre-wedding crap where people try so hard to impress the world, taking pictures on top of mount kilimanjaro. angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Mouthgag: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2017
comradespade:
why she no come balance the equation with the hat? undecided
The hat don loss teytey

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by metallisc(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
I go like come chop rice

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by cbright4real(f): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2017
Lovely
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by palsenator(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Anytime you are telling us about press wedding tinz,endeavor to put date, location and if possible direction for us so we can decide what to do.. We need more than picture especially in this recession..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by rukygbas: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by twosquare(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2017
cuteemperor:
Why is it that whenever I see pre-wedding or wedding pictures this days, it is always one exhausted brother getting married to a menopause approaching sister, does that mean I'm too young to be considering marriage...
Same here too...i think na economy oo...condition wey dey make crayfish bend...always seeing one egbon agbaya and sister wey don tey...don't fancy such.
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by naughtyendowed(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by naughtyendowed(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2017
Cute
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by fufuNegusi(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2017
I Like both of "em

lovely couple kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Aburi001: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2017
seetingz007:
And this is what I call couple
Yeah....unlike these 'Omo erinwo babes'
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2017
She should also keep it for her daughter ooooooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by inourcare: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2017
Now let us ask; who wore it better?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by EAZY2422(m): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
I go like come chop rice
Eyah! See what reccession have caused....hml to dem sha.
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by clems88(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2017
Which kind nonsense is this. Mods please we need reasonable news and not all this nonsensical. Atleast the one that will involve buhari.e.g buhari is ..... Or is
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 13, 2017
showmeurpenis:
Cute couple and an even more adorable concept kiss

For once...you didn't write your mantra.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by mascotafltd: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Very decent a couple
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2017
OLD PISHUR THEY CONCENTRATE ON THE LOVE AHEAD, SEE THE MAN FACE AND MUMMY TOO. NEW PISHUR 2017 THEY CONCENTRATE ON SELFIE, AND AND THAT NIGHT NOT WEDDING NIGHT AGAIN LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by sirusX(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2017
comradespade:
why she no come balance the equation with the hat? undecided
Na loss e come loss finally undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

For once...you didn't write your mantra.... grin

Showmeurpenis kiss
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Cute couple! cool
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by keji3974(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
robosky02:
wow real nice
her mum most have kept it well cheesy
I swear

the dress is still dope
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by alaskido(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
This wedding dress looks like a night gown o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2017
itsop:
Gorgeous Nigerian bride to-be Onyinye and her man, George Eben-Spiff are getting married in 7 and for the lovely bride-to-be’s pre wedding photoshoot, Onyinye wore the dress her mother wore for her wedding 40 years ago.

She obviously couldn’t resist having the same dress get slayed by 2 generations and you can tell that she rocked it perfectly.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/nigerian-lady-rocks-mother-s-40-year.html?m=0

wow....this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.The girl is pretty and I can imagine the happiness her mum will be feeling

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by dopemama(f): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2017

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... Una no go kee me sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help / How To Know If Your Man Had Sex Before Coming Home / My Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.