Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,463 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (72130 Views)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by GISTBL0GGER: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Pretty lady rocks massive cleveage-baring splitted gown that displays her boobs seductively in eye-popping pre-wedding photoshoot with her husband-to-be. Beautiful Igbo couple!

See more photos here - https://gistmore.com/pretty-lady-rock-massive-cleveage-baring-gown-in-pre-wedding-photos-with-her-man

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by GISTBL0GGER: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
First to comment, oluwa loni grace!!!! grin grin grin

To the above matter, the bosoms can't entice me cos am sure they can't stand without some external force supporting it undecided

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by CTechHub(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
she try.
anyway, have you seen my signature??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by fishmillan: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nope

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by highqueen(f): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
She wan just naked shaa.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

To the above matter, the bosoms can't entice me cos am sure they can't stand without some external force supporting it undecided

Abi?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by lilmax(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
we know where he found you

this relationship won't last.....trust me

girls like this are nothing to write about

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Tamarapetty(f): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Are they nigerian??

10 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by JasonScoolari: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
So many lips have tasted her salty nippples.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Homeboiy: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
See as boobi stand like early morning prick

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Pabloosas(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
She is clearly not wedding in a Nigerian church.

29 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
It is well oooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
kennygee:
She is clearly not wedding in a Nigerian church.
Obviously

17 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by gentleibraheem(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Dammnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by slayprint: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Samirana360(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
olosho everywhere

20 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by buckbuz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Whatever rocks their boat

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Wizdray: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
That babe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Black Americans I guess

Lifestyle

9 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Club girl cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Brightgem(f): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
A woman with endowments like boobs, hips and all meant to be well covered has it everywhere in public view while the man is even wearing a turtle neck under the suit.

Well gladly if this is truly a man picking a bride they both admit they are smelly people by their reactions in the 3rd picture. Nansense.

Stewpid people errwhere!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by porthouse7(f): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
she's beautiful

7 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by adetes: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
The man beside her no get shame

31 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
See how decent d guy was dressed yet see what the lady wore. Smh
Call them s#x material now and 3rd world War go just start

At times I don't blame all these gurls. Na d ode guys wey no dey gree tell em truth I blame.

I walked out of a girl I was having a first date with coz of indecent dressing.
I can be looking responsible while your lookin like a wH0¯r3 beside me na

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by sonnie10: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Why is the guy Smiling sheepishly?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by dannyoungstick(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Lol...... working against gravitational force.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
This 1 na american nigerians...enjoying theirselves not witnessing the current regime of the dullard jubril from sudan

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by ipobarethieves: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
sad winksad Asset declaration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by PotatoSalad(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
lilmax:
we know where he found you

this relationship won't last.....trust me

girls like this are nothing to write about
Hypocrite

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread / I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.