Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,980 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

"Valentine's Day Is Not A Day For Lovers.valentine Day, It's A Day To Remember" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Valentine's Day Is Not A Day For Lovers.valentine Day, It's A Day To Remember" (395 Views)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / 11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Valentine's Day Is Not A Day For Lovers.valentine Day, It's A Day To Remember" by wearobo: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2017
I just want to make some corrections here.

Valentine's Day is not a day for lovers.Valentine Day is a day set aside for each and every one of us to always remember the disabled,aged,orphans, widows and widowers etc. living among us.

It is not a day a lady looks elegant and frog matches her man to the best restaurant or relaxation point in town and then to his bedroom for illicit sex.It is not a husband showers and pampers his wife and children, because that is the basic requirement of every home and we do that every day.

So, here's what you should do on Valentine's Day: Pay a visit to the hospitals around you and foot the medical bills of some patients. I am quite sure there are some who cannot offset their medical bills.
Visit the Orphanages, old people's home etc. and shower them with all manner of gifts---it could be cash gifts, clothes, food items, reading materials etc.and you if you have nothing on you on Valentine's Day to do these things, don't panic.Just shut the door behind, fall on your knees and send your prayers to them.

This is what Valentine's Day is all about.We don't get to do these things every day. So now we officially have a day to that.It's a must.Happy St Valentine's Day!

Credit: Simeon Tuoyo

1 Like

Re: "Valentine's Day Is Not A Day For Lovers.valentine Day, It's A Day To Remember" by thehedge(f): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2017
And that's real love.
not this give me I give you selfishness people claim is love
Re: "Valentine's Day Is Not A Day For Lovers.valentine Day, It's A Day To Remember" by abnsugbe: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
But aga apia oku naaaa

(1) (Reply)

Get 1% Off Any Product You Buy From Our Store / Wedding Of The Year Unbelievable / Stephanie Otobo Speaking About Her Relationship With Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.