Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (98044 Views)

Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by eddiebomba(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
This shows the amount of ignorance & poverty in the land. Animals that are renowned all over the world for their intelligence & friendliness toward humans are slaughtered to satisfy the number one god of people in this part of the world: our belly!

When it comes to environmental issues, Nigerians are brain-dead!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Abubaka50(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nigerian's chop so taaay dem chop dia fellow human being join. Tufiakwa
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by kaimeraone: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
It is always caught and eaten, una no dey save stranded animals ni. any miss road animal, na to chop.

another reason, white man go kotinu to dey move up.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by davide470(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
UjSizzle:
How are you?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by UjSizzle(f): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
davide470:
How are you?
I'm fine, thank you smiley
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by omodapson(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
We should have laws to protect these animals. Whaling is not acceptable but what can we do without law and its enforcement?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by princealexndre(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mumu Nigerians
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Anijay1212(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Nigerians sef, anytin they see, they kill
And anytin they kill,they eat.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
What kind of savage sees dolphins - a much beloved creature around the world and also a rare one to spot around Nigerian waters - as a food source to be caught, slaughtered and eaten? I tire for this country o.
Africans only know how to breed like rats and overpopulate the earth with no thought to conservation of their natural resources. That's why all you see around are lizards, pigeons and bloody goats. And protecting the environment never gives them any pause.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by otokx(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
What can we say?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by clemmonce(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Nigerians sef, anytin they see, they kill
and eat complete the sentence boy
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
jerryunit48:
Oh No ! If only you know the worth of this intelligent creature you would have let it go
I tell you, they are very intelligence and smart, they make a lot of money with this stuff in aquariums.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by 18SNVL: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Airforce1:
Rip Dolphin
grin grin grin. Abi. Poverty is a serious ailment. In another clime, this is a serious crime because dolphins contribute hugely to their revenue. They play with and entertain tourists. What many countries pay millions of dollars to get is what we're getting for free and we're even killing them for meat. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Bimpe29: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nice time there in Brass. Virtually every cooking pots must be busy, and today's meals are taken care of.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Day11(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Who do this country like dis?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue food for thought
Lalasticlala food doon oooo
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by airprinz(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dvampire:
Similar thing happened on the coasts of New Zealand 3 days ago and the mayor of the community had to call for more hands from schools and other organizations to join in the rescue efforts of saving the dolphins. Over 400 dolphins were stranded on the coasts that day. About 100 were saved. Here, we pepper soup and eat every creature. Too bad and too sad.
yhur name self look like person wey 4 no pity this innocent creature.
Pls Boss Vampire, is it really you dat is saying dis?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by nabegibeg: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
ugly dolphin dey undecided
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by ooshinibos: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
jerryunit48:
Oh No ! If only you know the worth of this intelligent creature you would have let it go
Are you oyibo.....these villagers do not have other source of protein ...I am happy they can eat dolphins
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Bluffly: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Effects of poverty
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by sagir1994(m): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
In developed countries where there is much to eat, dolphins are use as a source of tourism attraction. In Nigeria, reverse is the case, dolphins are use as a source of food
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by oluxy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Why?
This creature isn't harmful.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by VickyRotex(f): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
jerryunit48:

I just wanna cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Menace2Society(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
ooshinibos:

Are you oyibo.....these villagers do not have other source of protein ...I am happy they can eat dolphins
Wat kind of fuckery is this?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
kennygee:

A big one is worth 12,000 to 15,000 dollars.
If it gets to dubai or other tourist destinations, you could be handed as much as 40,000 USD for one, not kidding

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dhayor001:
For Nigeria, everything na chop. And please lets not always blame hunger and recession. Nigerians do not really appreciate the concept of reservation.

We need some stiff laws to protect our wildlife biko.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by femi4: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ioannes:

Maybe not. But they have fins and tails.
That's how you people fail

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolphin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by emakind(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
In 2017 somebody that went to school is still calling a bottled nose dolphin a fish..Dolphin is a mammal and not a fish
sherbi dat kind water mammals abi...nd later u wil claim se u r educated..dolphin is a fish bro...it dosnt hav hairs nd dosnt breast feed deir young ones
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by supereagle(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
I didn't support the killing of the animal, I am hunter myself, I kill and eat, but this mba.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Firstcitizen: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
In 2017 somebody that went to school is still calling a bottled nose dolphin a fish..Dolphin is a mammal and not a fish

In 2017 a person that 'went to school' or even an average intelligent person will not assume that every random person on the internet 'went to school'.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by funmise007(m): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
ignorance and illiteracy naa serious diseases so ashamed of been called Nigerian i swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.