Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (98007 Views)

Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by macphilip: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
All of you insulting these people should remember that there is serious hunger in the land

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by imperiouxx(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nigerians should stop eating dolphins. Although they are edible but common sense tells that they not meant for food. Many Nigerians started acting weird nowadays and nobody is ready to stop them.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by oaroloye(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Well, what did you expect them to do- make a SOAP OPERA out of them, instead?

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Yommy247(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
voicelez:
to Nigerians everything na meat
even their fellow human being
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by DONOCHAS(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
this dolphins should learn not to go near this area

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by SalamRushdie: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
emakind:

sherbi dat kind water mammals abi...nd later u wil claim se u r educated..dolphin is a fish bro...it dosnt hav hairs nd dosnt breast feed deir young ones

Dolphins, whales and porpoises are mammals bro ..they have hair follicles and breast feed their young , they can't breath in water because they have more gills
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Vizzim: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nigerians can eat anything. To cause a major disaster in Nigeria is quite easy just poison one big fish then dump them in the water. Nigerians like food don show. Kai just tired 4 dis countrymen
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Adminisher: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nigerians killing and eating Dolphins. Nigeria is the most primitive country in the world.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=jerryunit48 post=53671306]Oh No ! If only you know the worth of this intelligent creature you would have let it go[/quote

I've never tasted dolphin meat before. Am my way to bayelsa.... wait 4 me
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
In 2017 somebody that went to school is still calling a bottled nose dolphin a fish..Dolphin is a mammal and not a fish

Mammal or fish. Meat na meat
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Branzy:

you and your kind are the backward people what an insult to the locals

cheesy cheesy

You sound like you were given a portion of the meat to eat. Lol.

Calm down silly, I'm only advocating for the preservation of the diversity of marine life in our ecological setup that's all.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
In 2017 somebody that went to school is still calling a bottled nose dolphin a fish..Dolphin is a mammal and not a fish

whether mammal or fish. Meat na meat

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by omowolewa: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
femi4:
Dolphin is not a fish
Okay, Mr. Femi
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by mrikay: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
deloon:
This is embarrassing. Not everything should be posted on the internet.

Outsiders will read this and instantly decide that we are animals! Do we deserve to be called Black Monkeys?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by mvem(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oasis007:
Hundred of Whales were found stranded at the River Bank in New Zealand, the Masses sacrificed themselves to save and return them to the Sea.

We need to learn from the developed World!
...this was caught in a village and many we see it as blessing .......u dont tell hungry people about conservation of the enviroment....wetin concern dem, and many are not educated and are ignorant so i wont blame them....how u go compare new zealand with a villages wey dey bayelsa...der needs are different

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by flyforall: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
This creature uses more % of its brains than the humans that killed it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by mvem(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
mrikay:

Outsiders will read this and instantly decide that we are animals! Do we deserve to be called Black Monkeys?
...will u blame the villagers ...many will consider it as a blessing in the village for food is expensive...u dont tell a hungry man about conserving environment, it will sound gibberish in his ears.U cant compare the newzealand guyz and d villagers in bayelsa were the fish was caught.All our needs are different, we never eat belly full u come dey talk of indangered species and things like that...i dont blame them, before u see that kind behavior in naija development and high standard of living has to come first....
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Radiohead6(f): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Looks more like a porpoise than a dolphin
yeah its a porpoise
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by mvem(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Adminisher:
Nigerians killing and eating Dolphins. Nigeria is the most primitive country in the world.
...and u as a nigerian are one of the most primitive people in the world...am i wrong to say that....no be humans make up country, so if d country is primitive then u too u re primitive...qed
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by teaser101: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
For God. Sake why? They should educate this pple living around the riverine area abt some sea creatures this sensible marmal a friend to human
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Radiohead6(f): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
veekid:
Somewhere yesterday in new Zealand; people were pathetic for their aquatic beings, here in naija anything na food! Awon wayre 100%
this is painful yo look at , Okay imagine they gather to sell these Creatures to a Huge aquatic company , do u know how much they'll had made?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by yousee(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
veekid:
Somewhere yesterday in new Zealand; people were pathetic for their aquatic beings, here in naija anything na food! Awon wayre 100%

Stop the comparison pls.
New Zealand get light
New Zealand get water
New Zealand get good roads
Nee Zealand dont suffer fuel scarcity
New Zealand no dey do "muslim-christian" nonsense
New Zealand no dey follow suffer Undergrad School strikes
New Zeland medical workers no dey do strike
New Zealand dey obey rule of law

So TELL ME WHY DOLPHIN NO GO DEY SAFE FOR NEW ZELAND?

ps. If any of those guys in the pic from Brass LGA of Bayelsa State finds himself in New Zealand, he will join in saving the Dolphin....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Radiohead6(f): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
deloon:
This is embarrassing. Not everything should be posted on the internet.
Thank you , you read my mind
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
mvem:
...this was caught in a village and many we see it as blessing .......u dont tell hungry people about conservation of the enviroment....wetin concern dem, and many are not educated and are ignorant so i wont blame them....how u go compare new zealand with a villages wey dey bayelsa...der needs are different
u too make sense... They asked us to protect our wild life after they are done killing there's... After they are done building there society with power from cheap coal, they ask us not to destroy ozone layer with our own coal plant... They asked us to rely on expensive alternatives now we live in darkness.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
We are so backward in this country. Must we kill and eat everything? These are endangered species for crying out loud. I weep for this country.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by joseph1832ng: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gosh! It seem all some people know how to do is just to consume, like consume anything. Wow!.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by smallgod(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
People who are decrying the killing and eating of these animals should understand that to the desperately poor and hungry, no animal is exempt from slaughter for the purpose of assuaging hunger. Even in most of the European countries where most of the citizenry profess an immense love for animals characterised by the protection of fauna, barbaric activities such as hunting for sport (fun, entertainment) is practiced.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by BrownShawty(f): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nawaaa Nigerians and their mumu mumu thing sha angry and its fine ,I love them,they are friendly and harmless
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by ERO32: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Nigerians sef, anytin they see, they kill
where is the food? Ehh! Recession full everywhere! This is the fish that God sent to them so dat they will not die. #daily_bread
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by slex(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
quite unfortunate . smh @ some comments here.

there is hunger in the land right?why you no go catch shark.

And as for those calling dolphins FISH, you need to refund your sponsors all the money they spent on you to get educated.

Naija, just the other day at chevron a sea turtle was caught and i know its soup the next thing.

Barbarians , if dinosaur still deh 9ja people go still chop am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.