Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (98005 Views)

Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
They shouldn't hav killed it, dolphin is peaceful
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Rainmaker69(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is really unfortunate. Must everything end up in our stomachs?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Modesky: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
after killing dis dolphin now.... if u were to drown... wat would save u... oga o, killing d saviour of d sea undecidedafter killing dis dolphin now.... if u were to drown... wat would save u... oga o, killing d saviour of d sea
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by smallgod(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Anyway, valentine's day is upon us, or so for all those interested in expressing their love in a most unique manner, read the message of the poster attached below.

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Myself2(m): 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
jerryunit48:
Oh No ! If only you know the worth of this intelligent creature you would have let it go

Go where
Worth to who

You wey sabi the worth,you for go buy am from the fishermen,then let it go yourself
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by jahsson(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
xynerise:
Salvages! Dolphins are life savers angry

and what does it look like its doing

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by geraob1: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
kai such a lovely and intelligent creature. Na him ds savages chop..
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by madjune(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
And most likely, these creatures one sin might be, they simply wanted to play.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by teeghurl(f): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Any animal that strays into Nigeria's territory is on it's own. There's hunger in the land. Lol
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by geraob1: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
eddiebomba:
This shows the amount of ignorance & poverty in the land. Animals that are renowned all over the world for their intelligence & friendliness toward humans are slaughtered to satisfy the number one god of people in this part of the world: our belly!

When it comes to environmental issues, Nigerians are brain-dead!

TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Looks more like a porpoise than a dolphin

Nah. compare the mouth of a dolphin and a porpoise.

You ll see this is a dolphin
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
darknetcom:
this they call dolphine...big fish...
Buhari why
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by jahsson(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Asif una nor dey chop cow, goat n dog meat... Hypocrites everywer... Who send d porpoise abi dolphin go that side... .. When ice fish for market now nah N600.... Abeg make una keep d head for me jare ... I dey come ....

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by dragonking2: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
veekid:
Somewhere yesterday in new Zealand; people were pathetic for their aquatic beings, here in naija anything na food! Awon wayre 100%
This picture shows the difference between a white man's mentality and a black man mentality. cry
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by mvem(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nalikedis:
u too make sense... They asked us to protect our wild life after they are done killing there's... After they are done building there society with power from cheap coal, they ask us not to destroy ozone layer with our own coal plant... They asked us to rely on expensive alternatives now we live in darkness.
...u said my mind...and our people go carry activism/enviromentalist and this sh*t on der head just to feel more western or "civilized".....even the so called global warming is been disputed, i heard trump no believe in am
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Btruth: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Killing of Dolphin is highly prohibited. I wonder why this is happening in Nigeria?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Culin(f): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nigerians and our long throat sha. Dolphins are lively animals and this one would have been very useful in one of those Dolphin shows.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
catlova2:

Nah. compare the mouth of a dolphin and a porpoise.

You ll see this is a dolphin

Yes I know , I've corrected that in my later post
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by manikspears: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
this is not the best time for witches and marine spirits, if they come in form of animal na OYO be that o
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by mvem(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
dragonking2:
This picture shows the difference between a white man's mentality and a black man mentality. cry
...and u re a black man u know dat....stop d inferority complex, if u feel u re inferior then call urself a monkey go yankee and stay for der zoo....the pictures shows the difference btw two regions with differing standard of living and development...if the villagers are developed and welly informed tinz like this wont happen...but u cant tell a hungry man about conservation of wild life when e never eat....if dose new zealand guyz dey dose villagers position dey go do dsame tin, all are humans....development, good standard of living and to be well informed and u wont see tinz like this....make white man dey play with ur head, they don chop dolpine b4, use coal, nuclear everything when its our time dey go remember conservation of wild life and global warming...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by ojay2053(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
teeghurl:
Any animal that strays into Nigeria's territory is on it's own. There's hunger in the land. Lol
seriously the way they kill things and eat amaze me . I just hope they wont turn to cannibals undecided
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by mvem(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
jahsson:
Asif una nor dey chop cow, goat n dog meat... Hypocrites everywer... Who send d porpoise abi dolphin go that side... .. When ice fish for market now nah N600.... Abeg make una keep d head for me jare ... I dey come ....
...i tire oo...see free meat and everyone dey claim oyibo as if dem wey dey newzealand and us dey dsame condition and position...oya dey go feed d villagers, so let dem fend for demselves...infact na blessing for d fishermen der...

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by micflo28(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dolphins share 95% of our dna's thanks to national geographic wide. They are uses to threat tourists to a spectacle and even rescue drowning victims. Our biology professors have alot of sensitizations to do. They are my favourite creatures i wish to meet someday.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Limitless72(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
jerryunit48:
Oh No ! If only you know the worth of this intelligent creature you would have let it go

if I talk sey make nigeria separate now una go talk sey I be secessionist....Let nigeria separate joor
Weytin sef
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by NevetsIbot(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Porpoises are a species of dolphins
I don't think porpoises are a specie of dolphins.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Bahddo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nigerians are a hungry lot. I hope some people are not secretly eating fellow humans.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by NevetsIbot(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
ahhhh. Dolphins. Super peaceful animals..... Can't wait to swim with one
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by signz: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
RZArecta:
These are dolphins, I'm from Brass lga but I don't support the killing of these particular specie of fish. They're peaceful and have been known to save the lives of some fishermen in my community. One mans meat is another mans poison sha cool

So Dolphins are normally seen in your community?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by WilliamKhan(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nigerians, killing and eating everything since May 2015.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by kalemy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
such a loving, peaceful and inteligent creature even more inteligent than the barbaric people that killed it.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by fairheven: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
sometimes I wonder if we can ever recover the Country anymore.

I think of rich Nigerians that would spend foreign currency and go to South Africa and Kenya on Safari just watch beautiful animals run around and nature at its finest.

I think of a Nigerian kid in school, who has only seen a Dolphin in a "story book"

but when we see those animals by chance, instead of protecting them and earning foreign exchange through tourism, we kill them and eat our "future"
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by ayd91(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nigerians and food sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.