Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,865 members, 7,841,246 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? (12271 Views)

Poll: Sometimes, a woman needs a slap from her husband.

Yes, maybe, sometimes.: 16% (26 votes)
No, it's never acceptable.: 83% (131 votes)
This poll has ended

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / Why Do Wives Find It Difficult To Be In Subjection To Their Husbands.— (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ehie007(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2007
what am driving at is that beating of wives or slapping is not good and not acceptable.
i for one will be the first not to support it. but the issue is that this thing still happens.
what can we do to reduce this ugly inscident and to protect our ladies.

any solution by any body.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by LadyT(f): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2007
Saddam you are a joke. I think you are the type of guy who is disgracfully ugly so ugly it is a sin and illiterate as well. You have had so many knock backs from females you know have a deep hate for them. Thats why you feel it is right to beat females.

LOL you are a joke please dont act the big man online because you are protected by a computer screen. Your insults are lame I suggest you quit your pathetic stance and start talking sense. Because by the time I finish cyber digracing you you wont eat for the next three days, LOL

Thiefofhearts you are hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by yomienny(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2007
its quiet obvious that people still involve they self in slapping they soulmate, it is absolutely madness, i dont support the idea, they are many ways of purnishing ur wife if she offend u,
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by afrikangal(f): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2007
as easyy as said b4 beating ur wife is like beating urself and is a crazy being dat wil start beatin himself.there is a curse on a man who beats his wife.even u shouldn,t beat ur girl friend let alone ur wife cos u r no one.i pity sad sady d man who beats his wife angry angry angry angry is cursed.cal her and explain things to her
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Razorr(f): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2007
Bla bla bla

bla bla bla

If my husband lays a hand on me, I would shoot him. KAPISH! angry
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Genial(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2007
Razorr:

Bla bla bla

bla bla bla

If my husband lays a hand on me, I would shoot him. KAPISH! angry

Lays this kind of hand on you - self defence.

Lays that kind of hand on you - crime of passion?

If my wife lays a hand on me. . . what more shall I say?
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by LuciferFan(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2007
Do wives deserve a slap or two to caution them? SURE! Not just wives, girlfriends, womanfriends too. You know that they are like faulty television sets. Atimes they work well and when they do not, YOU WACK THEM, GBAM! That puts the renegade nut back into place.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Razorr(f): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2007
LUCIFER, YOUR NAME ACCURATELY DESCRIBES YOUR PERSONALITY! angry
BURN IN HELL! angry
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Razorr(f): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2007
EWURE!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Razorr(f): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2007
S.O.B! angry
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Razorr(f): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2007
MAN PLEASER! angry
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Razorr(f): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2007
DRAW SOUP! angry
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Genial(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2007
Is everything alright, Razorr?
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Razorr(f): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2007
NO O! EVERYTHING IS WRONG! THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE LIKE LUCIFER IS BEING ALLOWED TO ROAM THE STREETS OF OUR LOVELY PLANET! WHAT NONSENSE! AND YOU GUYZ ARE BOWING TO HIM AND KISSING HIS ASS AND LIVING IN AGREEMENT WITH WHAT HE SPITS OUT? shocked CAN'T BELIEVE IT! angry
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Genial(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2007
Razorr:

NO O! EVERYTHING IS WRONG! THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE LIKE LUCIFER IS BEING ALLOWED TO ROAM THE STREETS OF OUR LOVELY PLANET! WHAT NONSENSE! AND YOU GUYZ ARE BOWING TO HIM AND KISSING HIS ASS AND LIVING IN AGREEMENT WITH WHAT HE SPITS OUT? shocked CAN'T BELIEVE IT! angry

I think there's something wrong here. Why don't you take a deep breath, count up to 20 and then review your post? You're obviously stressed up.

By the way, who are the "you guyz. . . bowing to him and kissing his ass and living in agreement with what he spits out"? You shouldn't believe it, I agree. Looks like a hallucination to me.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ehie007(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2007
razorr if u kill ur husband remeber what happened to pastor king. now i dont want a preety girl like to end up hanged for killing ur husband.

and besides if u dont annoy ur husband he wont hurt u.

take care
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2007

my point is this we keep saying iits not good for a guy to beat his wife but in reality check a lot of men in nigeria really beat their wives i have witness some cases. am sure if they ask those men who beat their wives before they got married that wether they would beat their wives if she really annoys them they would swear to the father's grave that they wont do such a thing.
but in reality this things happen. men still beat their wives in this present day.
i think its a character thing its takes the grace of God with a lot of prayer to change a man who is easily offended and hot tempered to change.

and ladies try all your possible best not to throw your husbands to the limit not all men can handle it.

We also say it's not "good" to commit murder but some people still do it anyway. What the hell is your point? Yea some men in Nigeria do beat their wives. That's because they are brutes and the mothers that raised them are a disgrace. Infact I believe alot of the people on NL believe in it else this wouldnt be the TENTH thread made about this. The fact that people feel the need to make this topic constantly says alot. Infact it's disgusting.

Point is dont marry/get in a relationship with someone whom you're not compatible with. Find the girl "annoying" then leave her alone ane be with someone else. Find she's quick at nagging? AGAIN FIND SOMEONE ELSE. Dont go off chasing some girl who has traits you cant learn to tolerate then wonder when you two are married about why she "is like this". Bullshit. Same goes to the females that think they can change a person after they are married. Aint happening. So your little "to keep them in check" nonsense is what it is. pure garbage. Sorry to break it to you but divorce is now the norm, try your crap, the girl's gone. It's that simple.

what made saddam edit his post? asinwin oshi. who the hell jokes about pit latrines in 2007. ode. were bode.

Lady T,  wink
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2007
ehie007:

and besides if u don't annoy your husband he wont hurt u.

Dude, stfu.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by la1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2007
advice to all dem dudes out there nt yet commited to the adventure calld marriage,
look hard at your babe now if you know you cant handle her style,of negotiation(which often entails nagging and sharp stinging insults) angrypleeeeeeeassse dont marry , cos u mite kill her,which in my own opinion is completely unacceptable.women are precious and shld be treated as such kiss
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by vassilli(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2007
y's geecee soundin religious
the ans is relative
a modest and gentleman wouldnt go dat
it boils dwn to self esteem and respect 4 urselves
where did dat man pic dat attitude fm?
fm his parents, neighbours or peer group?
the influence comes fm any of the ff
or could it b economically, socially, psychologically influenced
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by breez(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2007
Normally a couple will not always see things the same way, there would be arguments. That is basic! undecided

Ideally, a man should  not go physical, he should luv; wink

Ideally, a woman should be respectful and submissive not a 'nagster'; angry

Ideally, there should be open and mature communication  to iron out differences.

THAT's IDEALLY!

When one of these ideals is compromised, there is bound to be ' a break down of order' in the house. cool
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Consultant(f): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2007
You see? Four pages of posts in 24 hours! I guess that's why this topic will never stop coming up. Anyway, for those of you who missed it, I am reposting my previous post. ENOUGH ALREADY!

MY GOODNESS!

What is it with SADISM on this forum? Do you know how many posts have been started about this topic? See below for only a few (because i didn't open all the pages that came up when i typed in "beat wife" into the search box on nairaland). And everytime someone posts it, there are TONS of posts within minutes, everybody repeating the same thing over and over again.

PLEASE, THE HORSE IS DEAD. STOP WHIPPING IT. Try and think of other more intellectual and edifying discussions s'il vous plait. And if you must have idiotic discussions, let me suggest a few:

1. Should women feed their husbands?
2. Why are children not allowed to beat their parents?
3. Is Seun really a man or is he a woman?
4. Can a woman marry two men at the same time?
5. IS the search button on nairaland not visible enough, or is it the rule (search before you post) that needs to be translated into English?

POSTS ABOUT WIFE (WOMEN) BEATING ON NAIRALAND.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1185.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-33346.128.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-425.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-33424.64.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5112.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-13501.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7954.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1185.32.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-21685.32.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-17018.0.html
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by princeken(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2007
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2007
why are you in a relationship with a so called "beast" in the first place? oponu.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by LadyT(f): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2007
princeken:

If a woman acts like a beast, then she should be cautioned with slaps but if they act like wives or like ladies , then i think they should be treated as such.

Oh My God save me. What rubbish. Are you stupid
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Uche2nna(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

why are you in a relationship with a so called "beast" in the first place? oponu.

Cause beasts of the same manner graze 2geda grin
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by neelsel(f): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2007
I am apalled, NO MAN has the right to hit a WOMAN!

Ladies make sure you stand for something; or you will fall for anything, and that includes an abuser,

Heaven helps us all!!!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Babybee(f): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2007
Under no circumstance should a man slap his wife. I'll never let any b****y man do that to me!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by WesleyanA(f): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2007
Saddam, if you're married, your wife must be one lucky lady. cheesy
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Radiant(f): 12:40am On Jan 19, 2007
OMG!!! Tiffy, please I can't laugh harder grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by deejay1(m): 3:02am On Jan 19, 2007
its bad coz u will always find urself 2 b blamed
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by toyboy1(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2007
hey thief of hearts,
slow down wit the name callin pls. every body is entitled to an opinion, more over some guys actually do post this comments to repulse some of u ladies knowingly not cos thats wat they truely are or do.

funny enuff, i talked to lady who said she likes her boyfriend being physical wit her. that was some yrs ago wen i was still in sch. this gals boifriend hits her and they end up fighting lik 2 mad dogs, the next min they are over each other again.On inquiring y she did not dumped d guy, she said she cant date a guy who is too gentle, dat the being physical with her boifriend is sumthin she enjoys. how abt that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? / Why Do We Marry? / "My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.