Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day (25281 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / My Girlfriend Use My School Fees To Do MMM Now We Are Riding Jeep / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by itsik(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
To me its nothing. I can even leave it there for over 3months.
Even if am chearing, her pic there isnt anything.
The side chicks know her before accepting my game
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Richie001(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Story for the gods dont av time for dat

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by abnsugbe: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
yes, you also don't have a boyfriend

We both teamsingle. If you Pele me, I'll Pele you too

see hook up on Vals day...Make una exchange number naaaaaa

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Zubby619(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
what if u don't have? like me I don't have.
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Shey ur mission na to scatter some relationships 2day abi grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by abnsugbe: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
dacblogger:

Being single is fun,i have no regrets... cheesy

no Regret bro,ah tell u...
I have dated,am single now and have compared them Both..
Being single is ok if you Take your Mind Off Sex but once ur mind still care for Sex,its SLAVERY.
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by otswag(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
marvelck:
If you know you truly love your boyfriend or girlfriend, and you ain't playing games, then show your love by using his or her picture as your display/profile picture on your facebook, instagram or Whatsapp account all through today, since its Valentine's day...Smiles
sharp guys won't feel threatened by this.
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Jodha(f): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
In Jennifer' voice... What nulselse is that wan...
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
ok .. let me upload my mum's picture since my mum is my val ...
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by waluga(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
dont fall for it ooo....its a trap
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
One cursed mofo grabbed and dashed with my phone just two days ago hence denying me the opportunity to change my dp... I seriously don't understand what Abj is turning into!
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Bahddo(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Busy bodies. Just say you want to know who everyone is dating.
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by multicolored(f): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
I no get boyfriend nah.
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by abnsugbe: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Some ladeis go change ur DP and write RIP,Trust women.
One thing i have come to understand is that women cheat cos of their Beauty,Men cheat once they don Hammer
Only a Poor man falls in LOVE,the Rich dont...
So Make money.
2pca said:Money Bring Bitches,Bitches Bring LOVE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by kadoolee180(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
true love with girlfriendtrue love with girlfriendtrue love with girlfriend

1 Share

Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by jamislaw(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
what I used to do is to block those side chicks for two days and upload my real girl friend pic, after two days I just unblock them after I might have changed my DP.

4 Likes

Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by kherlly(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
dacblogger:
Being single is fun,i have no regrets... cheesy

Advert
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Larrykaysail(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
I wish I have girl friend, I have friend, a sister a partner that I call my wife, happy wedding anniversary to us, 8 years no be joke

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by ikombe: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
AlexCk:
Lol,

After they put am, them go write happy celebrations dear or God bless u dear, or God heal u dear,
Make people no think na their bf/gf

grin
This guy don tay for the game grin

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Quam7even(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
marvelck:
If you know you truly love your boyfriend or girlfriend, and you ain't playing games, then show your love by using his or her picture as your display/profile picture on your facebook, instagram or Whatsapp account all through today, since its Valentine's day...Smiles

the babes nko?...y is it hard for dem to use dere bf as dp...wen its lik capital offence wen u dont use dere own
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Bowwow11(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
absolutely correct
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
That's quite romantic.
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by blont(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
mebor mebor! who has hired u now? dont forget hw 2face cancel his protest o!
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by EmperorTech: 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
One cursed mofo grabbed and dashed with my phone just two days ago hence denying me the opportunity to change my dp... I seriously don't understand what Abj is turning into!

Was wondering what had happened all these while.
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by EmperorTech: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Quam7even:

the babes nko?...y is it hard for dem to use dere bf as dp...wen its lik capital offence wen u dont use dere own

Maybe your babe doesn't use yours.
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by pillowcase: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
AlexCk:
Lol,

After they put am, them go write happy celebrations dear or God bless u dear, or God heal u dear,
Make people no think na their bf/gf

grin
It's either happy celebrations dear or God bless u dear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by AuroraB(f): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
What? I don't understand grin
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
EmperorTech:

Was wondering what had happened all these while.
that's the sad gist o
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
So op, dis girl way you put em pishure na ur G.F.
Gerara hiya
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by FellepHq(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
Done
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by AlexCk: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
ikombe:
This guy don tay for the game grin

Lol, no na, i dey observe people na tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Pokerface1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Shocking to know most people don't have a gf or bf, no val, or reccession is to blame [size=8pt][/size]
Don't just get, singles everywhere [sub][/sub] undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.