Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC (41233 Views)

I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari / See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial / We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by nkemjacob2(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
with dis names how can PMB successfully​. fight corruption...hope the cows in the north will believe he is fighting corruption.. to me PDP is more credible than the saint APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by nurusystem(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
They are now Saint's because Buhari has adopted them so automatically, their sins(syphoning & embezzling of public funds) has been washed away..

Tonda Faya Anybody That Will Say PDP Misruled For 16yrs

Nigeria jagajaga since pdp are rulling,thunder fire you back to back.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by princefaculty(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Dino Melaye and many others not mentioned but they are all saints under APC now sha grin

5 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Unstoppableymx(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
APC is just Old wine in a new Bottle undecided.

5 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
allrightsir:

A lways P romising C hange by P eople D eceiving P eople
My brother I just taya angry angry

1 Like

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by thewarrior72: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Where's is omenka, dropshot and passingshot with focus7 and blackpanda?

3 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by focus7: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
thewarrior72:
Where's is omenka, dropshot and passingshot with focus7 and blackpanda?
Read my comment and argue it.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Abam01: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
please my fellow Nigerians, what can we do to ensure that this thieves that calls themselves our leaders would start being responsible.
Because when they finished milking and destroying Nigeria they (POLITICAL THIEVES) will run to where their loots are.Let the masses act now.

1 Like

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by clickwtB(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by anytexy: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ken Nnamani and Orji Kalu nko. Ibori will soon join. who is fooling who? This why I keep saying that APC and pDP are the same people. sorry for the gullible Nigerians that are been deceived. Most of our politicians are looters. My people let's stop this PDP and APC of a thing and stand for our right. They are all friends forget party affiliation. They are there for personal interest.

1 Like

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by mrsfavour(f): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
we will vote a fresh party in come 2019 to avoid these people.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by GEJPosterity: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
AmuEwu:
Apc has always been a failed project

Fact is most Nigerians are unintelligent, or over estimate their intelligence.. That's the only reason why apc can win an election in this country
Quoted for emphasis.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by able20(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
The same so called 30 Top PDP bad guys have now highjacked the Mushroom Apc, it means PDP is still
Leading this country, " Old soldiers never die, they just change the party.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Marcelinho(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
recycling of corrupt criminals
we can as well say that the once that maintain the status quo can be trusted a bit.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by lagdmark(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
able20:
The same so called 30 Top PDP bad guys have now highjacked the Mushroom Apc, it means PDP is still
Leading this country, " Old soldiers never die, they just change the party.
Na so. That's why APC is a joke of the century.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
kings09:
This ur lie carry weight. Pls attack PDP as usual. And pls don't 4get to blame GEJ
GEJ and his PDP gang were a bunch of terrible failures. In 2015 Nigerians had no other choice than to kick them out. There are no regrets whatsoever
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by OgundeleT(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
ajimobi and amosun have never join pdp before. op correct that
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Sirheny007(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
APC in all ramifications have made history..It took them to just 3 years to be as bad as PDP could ever get in 16years... angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by auggie340(f): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
gringringringringrin
..the reason I always laugh when I see my fellow Nigerians throwing jibes at one another over politicians that would never know they exist...the politicians would keep taking us for a ride so long they av their ever loyal gullible followers gringringringrin...smh
PDP ko...APC nigrin
say No to sycophancy!!!
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by ihesiuloa(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
that's why I don't initiate a talk on politics cause they are all the same cross carpeting from one party to the other.. just recycling and Continous looting of Federal Reserves
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Oga said he denied the devil but, He Didn't Deny All His Works..

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, OAM4J

He denied satan but acknowledged demons baahh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by freeze001(f): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
focus7:
The problem with pdp was not actually the people but their system, their structures, policies and their values that promoted corrupting, lawlessness and impunity.

Really? So what new system, structure, policy and values are obtainable now? How did the faulty system n structure come into existence? Is it the acronym 'PDP' or the people that created that system and structure?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ha!ha!ha!
People make parties, parties don't make people.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nafizzey(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
CoolFreeday:

Leave sentiment my brother, I supported buhari not the ex PDP n co. if you are fair enough, you should know that what you're hearing today of those in govt is because of buhari and instead of supporting him to deal with our enemy, you guys are busy supporting impunity.
Buhari earn my support till today because of his effort to reduce corruption, as corruption is what is killing our country n continent, its unfortunate sentiment and hatred won't make you see things as they are.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by freeze001(f): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
kropotkin2:
GEJ and his PDP gang were a bunch of terrible failures. In 2015 Nigerians had no other choice than to kick them out. There are no regrets whatsoever

Which ones did u kick out? Are they not all enlisted here? Be honest, u had a problem with a southerner from the supposed minority.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by ProudArewa: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
The niggas above me are just spewing trash from their mouth. We voted for pmb and osinbajo and they are the ones we know and trust. in the national assembly, Ahmed Lawan and Gbajabiamila we know. Saraki and Dogara came into power with the help of their fellow thieves in pdp. Most of those politicians listed above ate our yams because in pdp, stealing was not corruption. Apc might be same people but diff. System that don't tolerate corruption
#kiss the truth#

NO MATTER HOW U WAIL, PMB TILL 2023
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by dragonking2: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
They are now Saint's because Buhari has adopted them so automatically, their sins(syphoning & embezzling of public funds) has been washed away..

Tonda Faya Anybody That Will Say PDP Misruled For 16yrs
Hehehe, hope that thunder no go finish sarrki the patriotic zombie grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by theway83: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
PDP and APC samething
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by dragonking2: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Old wines in new bottle. The same people rotating power and authority amongst themselves.

And hungry Nigerians are their followers.
Tomorrow u will hear Amechi accuse PDP of..........Dogara accuse PDP of...........

Even FKK was once in APC. Tomorrow you will hear FKK accuse APC of.......

If PDP comes back to power, they will all decamp and start accusing APC of......

And the brainwashing continues. Ignorant people believe them and hail them as demi gods.
The losers are their followers.
cc omenkalives, sarrki, modath, Quotasystem and madridguy.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Bujumbura(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Omenkalives has hid his head

Modath has ran to the kitchen to boil yam for the husband

Vedaxcool can't say anything because no spittle in his moth

Madridguy has gone under

Sarrki is now a Parrot

Osusumustflow has gone under

Onakpaba has slept off

Ngeneukwuenu is busy cleaning dining table for the younge brother

You guys need to come here and defend this

3 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by bangalee1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
31. SEN GBEMISOLA SARAKI

32. Alh Fatai Ahmad kwara state gov

33. Sen. Smart Adeyemi

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
focus7:
The problem with pdp was not actually the people but their system, their structures, policies and their values that promoted corrupting, lawlessness and impunity.

What is pdp and what is apc without the people?

People make parties and not the other way round.

Please tell us the structures, systems, values and policies of pdp the promote corruption.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.