Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC (41680 Views)

I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari / See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial / We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by chitnampenguins: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by coolscott(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
It is a paradigm shift that is needed, and not necessarily a shift from party to party.

Not from PDP to APC.

In fact, to avoid a negative paradigm slip, I chose not to vote Buhari.

But in 2019, we must remember that it was supposed to be about where we want to go as a country.

I suspect people may want to punish the APC by not voting for them but then again,

that will still be an evolution of the collective Nigerian paradigm,

in its journey to what it becomes in the future
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by coolscott(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Taking the rest of Ngr for a ride
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by amInigerian: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2017
too bad
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by coolscott(m): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2017
coolscott:
A flock of sheep have been plagued by lions and all kinds of predators continuously for years.

Then a small pack of wolves (still predators) say "We can't take this any longer. Come over in this direction
and let us lead you over to safety from all these other predators"

What do you think will happen to the sheep who agree to follow them?

If the sheep indeed follow them, how much respect do you think those wolves
will eventually have for (or show to) the sheep?
Still liking this.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by clickwtB(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2017
jusRadical:

Nope!

He is part of the past regimes that ruined nigeria.
Blatant falsehood/lies!!!!
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by okpismart: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
coolscott:
It is a paradigm shift that is needed, and not necessarily a shift from party to party.

Not from PDP to APC.

In fact, to avoid a negative paradigm slip, I chose not to vote Buhari.

But in 2019, we must remember that it was supposed to be about where we want to go as a country.

I suspect people may want to punish the APC by not voting for them but then again,

that will still be an evolution of the collective Nigerian paradigm,

in its journey to what it becomes in the future
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by abeg222(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
focus7:
Read my comment and argue it.
"Op, send an e-mail to me you can get a job"..That was your response to someone that graduated with 3rd class asking the OP to mail you.Can I mail you too pls? I need a job and I have similar issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election / Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.