Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria (20941 Views)

Buhari’s 2nd Term Will Consume Tinubu, Break Nigeria – Iyorchia Ayu / Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? / "Fake News More Dangerous Than Insurgency, Can Break Nigeria" – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by kabawa(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
zendy:
As an Igbo man, I laugh when I hear Yorubas talk about restructuring.

Yorubas dont want to accept the truth. They want 'one Nigeria' but do not realise this is the same reason why restructuring will never happen.

For the Northerners, there is no difference between restructuring and Biafra, which why they will never allow either

****you never even know your DNA you get mouth to contribute for national issues shocked

Go kiri gala zomo like you grin
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by Mintek: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Who wants the country to break apart from iPod yoots?

I DO, or atleast restructured...and I'm no "Ipod yoot" or whatever they're called.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by kettle84(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
profolaolu:
U R Delusional, Of Ur Violent Approach Dat Got Some Of Ur Pple Killled What Have It Achieved, Kanu In D Prision Frustrated And Ur Leaders Are Rushing To Pay Homage To Buhari.
I guess you need a dictionary to understand the word 'violent' IPOB is a non violent group seeking freedom.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by kettle84(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
FlyoruB:

You are not even making any sense boy. Are you saying that Yorubas are the ones stopping your people from having your Biafra? What sort of nonsense talk is that? If you want Biafra, relocate enmasse back to your region and see if Yorubas give a flying fuvvck. Until you lots do that, folks won't take y'all seriously.
you are soo pained that your land is full of none indigenes. that is what your SW brought by fighting and licking Hausa ballz to keep the zoo as one.

5 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by Codes151(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
zendy:
As an Igbo man, I laugh when I hear Yorubas talk about restructuring.

Yorubas dont want to accept the truth. They want 'one Nigeria' but do not realise this is the same reason why restructuring will never happen.

For the Northerners, there is no difference between restructuring and Biafra, which why they will never allow either
i tot they have sth to say only to see they just scared of restructuring
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by kettle84(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
blazeahams:
This is the only problem we have in Nigeria; we are not united at all. Everyone claims to be smart. The only way is Unity.
people with different ethnic, religious, cultural differences can never unite.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by Tee999: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Restructuring Nigeria starts with eradication of marginalisation of ANY region in Nigeria.
Death penalty for corrupt public office holders.

Stop Northern mentality of presidency is our birth right.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by Olabestonic001(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
shevchenko:
Is this not the same tribe that didn't fight for Abiola MKO?

They have nothing to offer except display of cowardice

Yes, they NEVER FOUGHT!
(1) They sustained an agitation against a military regime for 5 yrs while the Igbos were busy hobnobbing with that dictator. Your feeble leaders even campaigned to transmute Abacha to civilian president. Too much for chest-beaters.
(2) They were so weak that they ended up seeing the end of that demon and they subsequently gained from the entrance of democracy. Without their agitations then, someone like you can't even have room to do chest-beating. Too much for Igbos.
(3) They ain't fighters, yet they helped to wrestle political power away from PDP and GEJ. GEJ underrated them and he was dumped out of power.
(4) They've always made relevant decisions and agitations that always bears fruit. Without causing the death of their masses, they fought a military president for 5 yrs and ended up ending their reign. Unlike all your foolish power; what has it produced? Deaths of millions of people and more deaths to young boys as at present. It shows that you guys are way more foolish than you can fathom.

Get over it, the only reason you guys have been blackmailing us is because you're so sure you don't have the mental capacity to be free from Hausa/Fulani claws and you know that only Yoruba's can help you out. Rather than beg for help, you guys are still way too foolish to be humble. Your frustrations shall be infinite and long.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BabaCommander: 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Keep deceiving yourself. The only reason you guys want to leave is because you know you dont have what it takes to compete against others, you'll never have your way as long as Yoruba and Hausa are in the picture.
Lolz! It's a known and accepted truth that Igbos are the most competitive tribe in the whole Africa and it's the reason you cowards hates them. They are almost a majority in your homeland and in the north, which goes to show how fearless they are. Sorry to burst your bubble, you ignorant amala eating brain dead descendant of incestuous pigmies. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by buckdudebuck: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I have said before that it seems Yorubas don't seem to understand how stubborn the northerners are.

The only way out of this is for them to get aggressive to demand for a break up like the Igbos. Such aggression will push the north to call for a round table discussion.

Their best bet is restructuring. If you don't place the price high, you cannot sell at a good bargain.
Thank you my brother, Look at man united for example, Ferguson's time, the core target was the EPL, and they won a lot, but even if they didn't win they at least qualified for champions league, but as soon as Ferguson left thet downgraded their target to just qualifying for champions league, they have only qualified once. So this shows that one must set the target at the highest point so that even if you miss the best, you won't miss the second best. That is what offemmannhus do not understand.

4 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by buckdudebuck: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Yes, they NEVER FOUGHT!
(1) They sustained an agitation against a military regime for 5 yrs while the Igbos were busy hobnobbing with that dictator. Your feeble leaders even campaigned to transmute Abacha to civilian president. Too much for chest-beaters.
(2) They were so weak that they ended up seeing the end of that demon and they subsequently gained from the entrance of democracy. Without their agitations then, someone like you can't even have room to do chest-beating. Too much for Igbos.
(3) They ain't fighters, yet they helped to wrestle political power away from PDP and GEJ. GEJ underrated them and he was dumped out of power.
(4) They've always made relevant decisions and agitations that always bears fruit. Without causing the death of their masses, they fought a military president for 5 yrs and ended up ending their reign. Unlike all your foolish power; what has it produced? Deaths of millions of people and more deaths to young boys as at present. It shows that you guys are way more foolish than you can fathom.

Get over it, the only reason you guys have been blackmailing us is because you're so sure you don't have the mental capacity to be free from Hausa/Fulani claws and you know that only Yoruba's can help you out. Rather than beg for help, you guys are still way too foolish to be humble. Your frustrations shall be infinite and long.
You are making a jest of yourselves, You only want the easy way out, we want the hard way out because it is the only way out. We might have failed but that is why it is called the hard way. Odiri easy.

4 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
So Ur Yahoo Yahoo Boy Kanu Hauling Abuses On Judges,lawyers, Nigeria, Buhari, Prision Warders, Making Hate Speeches,incitement And Instigation Etc. Are Of What? Peace?
kettle84:
I guess you need a dictionary to understand the word 'violent' IPOB is a non violent group seeking freedom.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by Living4christ(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by kettle84(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
profolaolu:
So Ur Yahoo Yahoo Boy Kanu Hauling Abuses On Judges,lawyers, Nigeria, Buhari, Prision Warders, Making Hate Speeches,incitement And Instigation Etc. Are Of What? Peace?
insult doesn't amount to violence.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BlackOnassis(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
BabaCommander:
Lolz! It's a known and accepted truth that Igbos are the most competitive tribe in the whole Africa and it's the reason you cowards hates them. They are almost a majority in your homeland and in the north, which goes to show how fearless they are. Sorry to burst your bubble, you ignorant amala eating brain dead descendant of incestuous pigmies. grin grin

Ok whatever you tell yourself. We know different cheesy
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by MidolsStudent(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Living4christ:

Who be there mate wey dem they caution!
lol cheesy
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by gbegemaster(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
FlyoruB:

You are not even making any sense boy. Are you saying that Yorubas are the ones stopping your people from having your Biafra? What sort of nonsense talk is that? If you want Biafra, relocate enmasse back to your region and see if Yorubas give a flying fuvvck. Until you lots do that, folks won't take y'all seriously.
I thought this post was all about yoruba's giving Fvks. If you don't give a Fvk then why are you sending Fvks flying all around. Conserve your Fvks for more important issues.

Funny thing is the Igbos don't give a sitting, flying, bus riding, trekking, running, jumping or swimming fvk what you think. Don't get hurt anytime they are mentioned okay? It isn't personal. Mr Patriot.

8 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by cheruv: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

Future of the street touts, derelicts and societal misfits of Igbo land i guess
You're not even Igbo... I wonder what concerns you with whatever way her internal politics is going?

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by klinsbar: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
the only tribe that is keeping Nigeria together is the "Yoruba". 1993 to 1998 when Yoruba tribe are ready to breakout.the other tribe from the country were all jittery.they came together and compensated the Yoruba with president...our cowardness is our strength, we fight to win.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BlackOnassis(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
kettle84:
Do you think that Yoruba is having its way?ask TINUBU and Afenifere including other Yoruba group who keeps crying for restructuring if they are having there way despite licking Hausa ballz.

I dont know, you tell me. Yoruba certainly isnt crying home to mummy when things dont go his way. Secession is a poosie way out anyway u look at it. Stand your ground and stop running. I bet if Northerners move to SE en masse, u ppl would move to cameroon. You cant keep running forever you know sad
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by kettle84(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
FlyoruB:

Lol. Look at this nincompoop. It's not my fault that my region is such a land of opportunities that it attracts non-indigenes who end up making a success of themselves -- something that can't be said about your hell-hole of a region. Heck, I'm not the one crying for freedom. You're the slaves that are yearning for freedom, what stops you from heeding your elders' call to return home and develop that hellhole of yours? Fvck off my mention jo.
where is your region? owo,Oshogbo,Ilesha, Ekiti, ifako ijaiye or ilorin? do you mean the 'NO MAN's LAND' developed by foreigners, FG and Nigerians for Nigerians.clarify biko

3 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by IPOB123london: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
afonjas

talking none sense as usual!

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by kettle84(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
BlackOnassis:

I dont know, you tell me. Yoruba certainly isnt crying home to mummy when things dont go his way. Secession is a poosie way out anyway u look at it. Stand your ground and stop running. I bet if Northerners move to SE en masse, u ppl would move to cameroon. You cant keep running forever you know sad
Northerners know deep in their hearts that they can't move to our Land enmass cos they will be matched by people beyond them in every aspect. the outcry for separation has been on.the world order is what is grappling with what to do not any tribe or region in the zoo.Things has never been well with the contraption ever since lugard merged the region for British selfishness. 100yrs on,it's been failure all over the place.

3 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by shevchenko(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Olabestonic001:

[s]
Yes, they NEVER FOUGHT!

[/s]

Coward statement

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by FlyoruB: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
kettle84:
where is your region? owo,Oshogbo,Ilesha, Ekiti, ifako ijaiye or ilorin? do you mean the 'NO MAN's LAND' developed by foreigners, FG and Nigerians for Nigerians.clarify biko

Yinmu. You people are confused. And I mean the whole lot of you. One minute you want an independent Biafura, the next you are acting like a bunch of whinny bitchesss and moving to other regions of those you spew hate about in droves like vagabonds. Look, whatever y'all decide to do with yourselves is none of our business. You're the ones all over Yorubaland doing 'biznis', yet you're accusing Yorubas of holding you back from getting Biafura. Like seriously WTF?? Una own confusion na first class. Abeg I no get time for your foolishness.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Truth be told, the earlier Nigeria breakup the better. There has been no one Nigeria right from independence. Oduduwa, Biafra and Arewa. My suggestion.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by femolii: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
U said yorubas are fear fear people but do u remember that ur useless namdi azikwe is d one shouting n singing one nigeria because one nigeria was so favoured u people then. after ur failed coup u now desided to leave sorry.u will stay n enjoy what azik planted for u people. awolowo told him this thing u are doing u will regret it in d future to come he didnt listen so osus continue from where ur father azik stop.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by kettle84(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
FlyoruB:

Yinmu. You people are confused. And I mean the whole lot of you. One minute you want an independent Biafura, the next you are acting like a bunch of whinny bitchesss and moving to other regions of those you spew hate about in droves like vagabonds. Look, whatever y'all decide to do with yourselves is none of our business. You're the ones all over Yorubaland doing 'biznis', yet you're accusing Yorubas of holding you back from getting Biafura. Like seriously WTF?? Una own confusion na first class. Abeg I no get time for your foolishness.
you talk any how cos you don't travel. when we tell you that our population dwarf yours ,you turn to wailers.for your information, due to lack of traveling. our population is spread worldwide all over Nigeria and in the diaspora. we are in millions at home at least the IPOB protests pictures is an eye opener. As far as it's one Nigeria ,everywhere is Nigerian land for all Nigeria that is why we encourage you to stop opposing our movement for our homeland its is for your own good.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by MidolsStudent(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
femolii:
U said yorubas are fear fear people but do u remember that ur useless namdi azikwe is d one shouting n singing one nigeria because one nigeria was so favoured u people then. after ur failed coup u now desided to leave sorry.u will stay n enjoy what azik planted for u people. awolowo told him this thing u are doing u will regret it in d future to come he didnt listen so osus continue from where ur father azik stop.
remind us how azikwe ended up and how awolowo ended up.. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by femolii: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Did u recognise azik in ur region zik that ran away during war. today awolowo is a key in yoruba land every body knows that ojukwu is even better than useless zik let me enlight u awolowo make south west better than every other regions then n that is what attract u people to south west today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Government, Dangote Donate N500m Each To Victims Of Market Fire Disaster / Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.