Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) (48623 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) / Man Takes His Doll Out As His Val (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Maxi112: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
ps4..... cool gift.
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by fpeter(f): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
I have so many new bursars and singlet that I might give some to my kids ,be creative buy fuel,engine oil,buy his car a new tire, change his dinning table,fix his headlight,buy him a new television even subscribe for his sport bouquet. Haha abeg do something good.

Seriously, I wanted to try something new for my hubby but gave up because una wears too dey costly so i just boned the whole idea. I used to make natives for him but he doesn't wear them all the time. I tried men's accessories but when i heard the price of common belt and sunglasses i respected myself. grin
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by AntiWailer: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
martineverest:
which one is 'expensive' inside?

Ps4 is 3 times cheaper than galaxy S8

I initially thought about that too but this is an expensive PS4.

I have a PS4 that does not look like this.
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Trapqueen77 angry
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by thonyrule(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Twitter boys
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good one Hope Other girls will emulate her And stop giving us boxer And singlets
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Senorprinz(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
I have so many new bursars and singlet that I might give some to my kids ,be creative buy fuel,engine oil,buy his car a new tire, change his dinning table,fix his headlight,buy him a new television even subscribe for his sport bouquet. Haha abeg do something good.

so many bursars ke! are you an organisation?

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Sierusvirus(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
softwerk:
And to think that I didn't make any noise about buying my Val a Suzuki 6000 HP Turbo Charged Power Bike yesterday?! embarassed

People can talk sha

I love this bike
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
tongueundecided

Elle277:
Are you serious..? Tell me something..
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by djbasket(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
came to ckeck names check ma signature
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by jeff1607(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Not sure if that girl is a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by gedidiah: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
See beta Bea, best way to keep a man tied down and no cheating.
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by dadarupees(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
shamecurls:
What's expensive in a PS4?

Exaggeration at its peak!
Wetin your suffer head Bae fit buy for you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by DonCortino: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
softwerk:
And to think that I didn't make any noise about buying my Val a Suzuki 6000 HP Turbo Charged Power Bike yesterday?! embarassed

People can talk sha

Send me ur number make I send u 200 naira recharge card.

No be only turbo charged! lipsrsealed
Naim u con dey do ponzi scheme? Gethelp!!
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Daviestunech(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
opara28:
play station....guys best pal......d babe try wella
dis the best gift ever......
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Arewa12: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
softwerk:

People can talk sha

I wish u were my bae... Instantly marry u str8 cause this one of my favorite bike
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
martineverest:
yes.....its 250 dollars for the old one and 350 for ps4 pro.

Can it be jailbroken? i mean can the PS4 finally allow people to jaibreak and store games inside instead of buying CD

Like on PS3
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Mapzone(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
GiftedJosh:
Now that's more like it..
The perfect woman, not like those ones that'll package boxer and socks as val gift..

The man will be singing "My woman, my everything"... "My woman ooo ....."

Na so
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by funstufz: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sorry, it the boyfriend a 'playboy'....
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
GiftedJosh:
Now that's more like it..
The perfect woman, not like those ones that'll package boxer and socks as val gift..

The man will be singing "My woman, my everything"... "My woman ooo ....."

My last ex, na shoe polish and socks, and na me give am money for shopping o.
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Deeypeey(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Senorprinz:

you must be joking, so because a lady bought ps4 for her hubby, she's now a wife material template?
dude...u dnt have to like what I like, owk?...she s good enuf for me..so kindly #wakapass

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by DonCortino: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mouthgag:
cry
cry

God!

Why!

All the girls I have been dating have nothing more than their pĆ¹ssy and sometimes (box, singlet, and other cheap stuffs) to offer cry

God! cry I don taya

Date rich gals naa!
Abi u want make them tif buy am for you?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by ORACULUM(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
beautiful ..them babaes be putting up dps like ...
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
dadarupees:
Wetin your suffer head Bae fit buy for you

I won't join u in that pigsty
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
softwerk:

People can talk sha
Must efferything about u be fake?? Spare some nah o nne
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Jodha(f): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
I'm only seeing the channel..
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by deeLima86(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Giftedanoit:
Such girls are difficult to see in this era

You are a very honest person.
Even my mere female folks want gift but arent willing to return the favor.
Naija babes!
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Greenbullet(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
slap1:

You have bursars, but do you have registrars?
typing error

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Greenbullet(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Senorprinz:

so many bursars ke! are you an organisation?
typing error
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by CJAYFORTUNE: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Now,what was the agreement?
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapHedges:
Trapqueen77 angry

U don't need PS4 my love....

I go send u this one...it's vintage and it has a 99 in 1 game.. Besides, this one no virus can penetrate or no jailbreaking needed grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

U don't need PS4 my love....

I go send u this one...it's vintage and it has a 99 in 1 game.. Besides, this one no virus can penetrate or no jailbreaking needed grin

hahahaha lmfao.. Wtf is tat stuff lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.