Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) (48624 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) / Man Takes His Doll Out As His Val (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by deolu2000(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
softwerk:
And to think that I didn't make any noise about buying my Val a Suzuki 6000 HP Turbo Charged Power Bike yesterday?! embarassed

People can talk sha
welldone ma.... U wl soon become OLIEsa metuh
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapHedges:

hahahaha lmfao.. Wtf is tat stuff lols

Eeehhn... Thats the PS4 during my time sha.. grin

U ain't cool when u don't have that shii before cheesy
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Eeehhn... Thats the PS4 during my time sha.. grin
U ain't cool when u don't have that shii before cheesy
haha dont no one finna play tat shii now ahswear
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapHedges:

haha dont no one finna play tat shii now ahswear

grin

U asked the 80s babies in ur hood.. They gonna tell u how they defeated the dragon that spat fire to save the princess from Super Mario..ganging up the Battle City, eating dots in Pacman and jumping nonstop in Circus... grin
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Greedgod: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Esepanye:
Thank you
can i date ur sister ?
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Greedgod: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

U asked the 80s babies in ur hood.. They gonna tell u how they defeated the dragon that spat fire to save the princess from Super Mario..ganging up the Battle City, eating dots in Pacman and jumping nonstop in Circus... grin
can u play soccer very well ?
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

lmfao
sounds boring
played a lil mario tho

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Dicksonpal: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na so my Bae no gree buy me anything, haha me sef use strong head..
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Maxi112: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
we are tired of singlet and boxers....

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Mr2kay2: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ps4 ive been playing since.Just 145k undecided with 4 cd cheapest cd in my house na 15k.no big deal
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Mr2kay2: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
AntiWailer:

I initially thought about that too but this is an expensive PS4.

I have a PS4 that does not look like this.
this is the ps4 pro
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Mr2kay2: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

U don't need PS4 my love....

I go send u this one...it's vintage and it has a 99 in 1 game.. Besides, this one no virus can penetrate or no jailbreaking needed grin
shocked shocked :owas this game invented in 1960?
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Ipisi(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
PapiNigga:
It's the season of love, and people are celebrating it with loved ones in diverse ways. Most guys will sure appreciate a WHITE PS4 as a Val gift.
The lady really tried. Nice one!

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/naija-lady-buys-expensive-ps4-for-her.html?m=1

please I so much need this PS4 right now...Any lady who can help?
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by okanlawon94(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dunno y vix kind tin no dey move mi,When i qo qet qurlfrnd na
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Mrjo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thisnut:
she bought another girlfriend for the dude

Btw, ps4 is not expensive na. Is it because it's coming from a lady that it's been tagged expensive? Me don give 2 ps4 to fellow guy and didn't post it online.
abeg i need 1
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by ajalawole(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
martineverest:
which one is 'expensive' inside?

Ps4 is 3 times cheaper than galaxy S8
u get mouth. Why ur bae no kukuma buy am for ucheesy
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmfao
sounds boring
played a lil mario tho

Well booboo... In my time that's our happiness..

Go find a gf same with ur age and u talk GTA ,Leage of legends , MAFIA, Assassin Creed, FIFA17 etc...
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by mrDvO(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
lol, baba ll still cheat...albeit with a lil mre guilt. Good stuff tho.
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
GiftedJosh:
Now that's more like it..
The perfect woman, not like those ones that'll package boxer and socks as val gift..

The man will be singing "My woman, my everything"... "My woman ooo shocked....."
SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE MUST HAVE GAIN FROM HIM, BEFORE HE CAN DESERVE ps4
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
beycity:
That lady is a wife material!!!!
99.9 yards
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by arantess: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
PapiNigga:
It's the season of love, and people are celebrating it with loved ones in diverse ways. Most guys will sure appreciate a WHITE PS4 as a Val gift.
The lady really tried. Nice one!

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/naija-lady-buys-expensive-ps4-for-her.html?m=1
This one is a keeper
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Etzakoos(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Waw...She Is One Of A Kind Atleast She Show Love To Him
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Lyord56(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
beycity:
That lady is a wife material!!!!
Because of PS4 ? Yeye dey smell ... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by softwerk(f): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dcaliphate:

Must efferything about u be fake?? Spare some nah o nne

Poverty sometimes reduces ones ability to be comfortable with the truth!
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by softwerk(f): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
DonCortino:

Send me ur number make I send u 200 naira recharge card.

No be only turbo charged! lipsrsealed
Naim u con dey do ponzi scheme? Gethelp!!

I sincerely understand your pitiable condition!

You are at the latter stage of poverty induced dementia; a clear symptom is that the patient starts refusing to believe other people's success stories!
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by ameezy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
dastudent:

If your bae bought you a PS4. Will you be pissed that it's not even expensive? Is the anchor of your life based on how expensive something is?
Ur type no dey ever appreciate

Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Glory12345(f): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
if she get itel s31 for u my brother u r the one ooooo cool cool cool And dhe is for u grin
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Heterodox(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Esepanye:
Thank you
You are beautiful. Never mind, we are incompatible.
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
martineverest:

I agree totally with u bro! .. . E cost pass d s8 wey ur val gv u yesterday grin

*wee u keep kwayet?*
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by Senorprinz(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
typing error

if i hear
Re: Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) by mekuso89(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
martineverest:
yes but buying ps4 for him is sick and amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.