Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,239 members, 7,849,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) (3947 Views)

I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Frozeen(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
4ckyou:

he is already pregnant for her.
angry
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
why the rubbish no reach Fp
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wehdone sir

Are u smoking Benson ?

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
beycity:
Congrats bro,You gave her a good Valentine gift. You carry eye go market Bross.

I can't help but notice that your belle bros, just like my own grin
evidence of good livin cheesy
@ OP...congrats
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
where's jude?
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
afor beer

congratulation ur beeeeebi is cute .. . .... Make sure u stop flrting oooi
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:
She's the complete package. Congratulations, bruh! cool

Mine loading... cool cool

nd the children of God saaaaaaay?

" AMEN!!!!!!" cool
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by SINZ: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:

nd the children of God saaaaaaay?

" AMEN!!!!!!" cool
gringringrin
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Frozeen(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:
afor beer

congratulation ur beeeeebi is cute .. . .... Make sure u stop flrting oooi
Tnx crush wink

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Mizk(f): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
grinhml, ojuju calabar
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Frozeen(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mizk:
grinhml, ojuju calabar
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by ritababe(f): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Frozeen:
What are you seeing ehn
lol no mind me.
oga lalasticlala show some love now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by iamtomi(f): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
OP you Nd I both know u are lying. I came across these pictures on IG yesterday, unfortunately I can't remember the lady's handle... something cakequeen or something like it(d lady bakes cakes). So I know u got the pics from social media.
come to think of it sef.. the guy in the pictures looks nothing like the guy in ur Snake thread...
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
angry

Traphedges...
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by TrapHedges(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
angry
Traphedges...
oya marry me grin
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapHedges:

oya marry me grin

kiss kiss kiss

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by TrapHedges(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapHedges:

yes grin

I will only say YES if u passed the tests in za oza room. grin

Now, follow me at the back door.. wink

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by TrapHedges(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I will only say YES if u passed the tests in za oza room. grin

Now, follow me at the back door.. wink
grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by obontami: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Frozeen:
I'm for real o babaly smiley.... i ain't getting any younger and now is the time for me to restructure my life....
hmmmmm, nice one bro.I wish you good luck. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
obontami:
hmmmmm, nice one bro.I wish you good luck. smiley
see your life grin
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Frozeen(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
HateU2:
see your life grin
grin
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Frozeen:
grin
please tell him to be serious grin and stop fucking.pussy all around undecided angry
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Frozeen(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
HateU2:
please tell him to be serious grin and stop fucking.pussy all around undecided angry
Lol........... grin
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Frozeen:
Lol........... grin
congratulations jare bro. Take care of her and DONT CHEAT angry sad. Pussy is the same all over smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jodha:
Hmm with such vulgar topics yhu have on yhur profile.. I wonder the kinda husband you'll be to such a spotless lady...

Anyways best of luck..
e don quick u investigate im topics for im profile cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Amarabae(f): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Congratulations to you
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Frozeen:
So i had to propose to my fiance yesterday valentines day. smiley No more flirting with the other ladies................... No more samosa... Cc lalasticlala Obontami Smellymouth
All these women that are always looking surprised anytime their guy propose to them; Is it that they don't know that the relationship will lead to marriage?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Jodha(f): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yhu no trust me... No dulling grin grin
lefulefu:

e don quick u investigate im topics for im profile cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jodha:
Yhu no trust me... No dulling grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
All these women that are always looking surprised anytime their guy propose to them; Is it that they don't know that the relationship will lead to marriage?
haba u na woman too na.its part of the game
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by seizethaBae(f): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
iamtomi:
OP you Nd I both know u are lying. I came across these pictures on IG yesterday, unfortunately I can't remember the lady's handle... something cakequeen or something like it(d lady bakes cakes). So I know u got the pics from social media.
come to think of it sef.. the guy in the pictures looks nothing like the guy in ur Snake thread...
I have the pic OP stole from IG.
Bride-to-be handle @cakesbyzazi

OP! So you sef like better thing? Ole-ole(lazy thief) olojurangandan. You better wake up from your dream and start chasing the remaining snakes in your hood. Oniranun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katie Price, Appears Giving Her 29-yr-old Boyfriend, Kris Boyson A Blowj0b (pix) / There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Nigerian Women Are The Best (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.