Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) (3941 Views)

I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by iamtomi(f): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
seizethaBae:

I have the pic OP stole from IG.
Bride-to-be handle @cakesbyzazi
Will post the pic here when my network is good.
OP! So you sef like better thing? Ole-ole(lazy thief) olojurangandan. You better wake up from your dream and start chasing the remaining snakes in your hood. Oniranun
Lol...the thing tire me o.. Dunno what he stands to gain from his cheap stunt. Stealing pics and claiming it's you
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by seizethaBae(f): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
iamtomi:
Lol...the thing tire me o.. Dunno what he stands to gain from his cheap stunt. Stealing pics and claiming it's you
Very daft being. Mtshew
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by bibijay123(f): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
awww so sweet embarassed congrats bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Delta State Girls? / GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" / My Acheivement Of 2017(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.