Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) (14966 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting / President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by misteryman: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA...IF YOU AGREE click LIKE OR YOU THINK OTHERWISE SHARE
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
He is better than buhari.
Your opinion, not a statement of fact though.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Yeah, but not about whether he's better than Buhari or Buhari's better than him. I replied because i care about your happiness; i know ignoring you would have made you feel like shiit and i dont want a brother feeling that way for reason of my deed- so i decided to make you happy. wink

Tell me, how happy are you now knowing i replied you twice? smiley
Kid
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Deadvalley001: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
CoolAmbience:

Your opinion, not a statement of fact though.
Who be dis thing?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
chiedu7:
WHY IS HE ACTING?

BUHARI CAN NOT CARRY ON, HE SHOULD JUST STEP DOWN PLEASE.

THE WHOLD COUNTRY IS DYING UNDER BUHARI & HIS CABAL

Whole country dying?? What country exactly, it's certainly not Nigeria.

As for Mr. President, he never said he's stepping down, except of course you want to go step him down.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
RE : A CALL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

GOOD DAY SIR/MA, WE HUMBLY SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE. MY NAME IS ADEDEJI, I RUN AN ORGANISATION THAT'S INTO MICRO LENDING, WITH A CUSTOMER BASE OF CLOSE TO TWO HUNDRED (200) AND STILL INCREASING.
OUR INTEREST RATE IS VERY LOW, BASICALLY JUST FOR OUR RUNNING COST, OUR PRIMARY CUSTOMERS TARGET ARE WOMEN.
RECENTLY DUE TO INCREASE IN NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS INCREASE IN LOAN APPLICATION CUM THE ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY ,WE ARE UNABLE TO MEET UP WITH OUR CUSTOMER DEMAND AND THAT IS GIVING US A HUGE SETBACK.

AS A RESULT WE HUMBLY SEEK FOR ASSISTANCE FROM WELL MEANING NIGERIANS BOTH HOME AND IN DIASPORA TO KINDLY ASSIST US.

METHOD OF ASSISTANT CAN BE EITHER FINANCIALLY OR BY PARTNERSHIP.
WE PLEAD NOTHING IS TOO SMALL, AS MAJORITY OF THESE CUSTOMERS DEPEND ON US FOR SURVIVAL, BEING UNABLE TO MEET UP WITH THEIR DEMAND IS OF SERIOUS CONCERN FOR US.
IF YOU WISH TO REACH OUT TO US , YOU CAN CALL US ON 08030817580 OR SEND EMAIL TO BLESSEDLINKINVESTMENT@GMAIL.COM
ALSO YOU CAN REACH TO US ON THIS ACCOUNT NO , ADEDEJI J. O . 0005198996 DIAMOND BANK

ALSO FOR ANY BENEFIT OF DOUBT , IF YOU SO DESIRE WE CAN PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS PROFILE AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY MATERIAL YOU WISH TO KNOW IN OTHER TO ASCERTAIN OUR INTEGRITY.

THANKS, GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Guy you don become the president be that oo
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by deji68: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Our new Presido cheesy cheesy cheesy...protest here and there in PMB nobody died...visiting the 5%ters to build bridges, .... PHD holder or prof is better tha a "certificateless" Cattle rearer
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
Who be dis thing?
The 'thing' just told this nothing what he doesn't want to hear.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Deadvalley001: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
CoolAmbience:

The 'thing' just told this nothing what he doesn't want to hear.
boring
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bolustic:

If Osinbajo is better than Tinubu, it's a good thing coz they are both Yorubas and one would only expect ones son to be greater than him it's a normal thing.

But to be very sincere

Osinbajo is GREATER than

GEJ, Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ironsi, Ekwueme, Ekweremadu, Nnamdi Kanu and all Biafrans grin grin grin

Tribalist...
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by mofebosola(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
This guy dey try oh! Monday he was in PH; yesterday Owerri and today presiding over the FEC Meeting. Perhaps if Buhari has given it a thought to pacify the NDA before now we won't be in this mess(?). By the way what are (or is) Fayemi's achievement since he was appointed? The administration had wanted to intensify action in agriculture and mining. For Audu Ogbe we see him moving round and hearing of activities around him and his ministry. But for Fayemi, its like he only enjoys being called a Minister(?)
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by madjune(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Always busy taking pics during meetings.

When will they leave those offices and tour the streets to feel what's burning the average man and how to turn it around?

Misplaced priorities.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by math2001: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Why is Osibanjo at the federal executive meeting
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by ademusiwa2r: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
And Mr Osibanjo does not qualify to sit , I have reported the issue
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by lailo: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
helinues:
Acting and active
what message that picture was trying to send? Pls enlighten
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Luciferdevil(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2017
Bolustic:

Far better than:

GEJ, Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ironsi, Ekwueme and Ekweremadu combine.

Quote me WRONGLY and get banned grin grin grin
mumu dey smell. So wia can i get d ban fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages / British And Italian Hostage Killed In Birkin Kebbi / "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.