Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

She Got Me Infected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Me Infected (1177 Views)

Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Me Infected by TeeFriz: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hi nairalanders, please am in a confused state right now and i need some advice/ opinions. The doctors in the house should please help out

Okay i met this girl late last year (NOV) and we hit the flow on. She seems decent and all that plus a friend(male) who introduced us vouched for her and said good things which i didn't doubt.

Fastforward to this week,i woke up Monday morning preparing for work, used the toilet but felt a sharp pain when urinating and subsequently i had some discharge (whitish). Although we had sex fri night as she came to sleepover;

1. I ran out of condom (used the last set lastweek with her plus i wasn't expecting her that night again....i guess she had a change of mind)

2. I already saw her to be a good girl and probably a wifey hence wasnt reluctant when there was no condom. So i dived in.

In respect to the frequent pain and discharge, i visited the doctor today and he explained to me that i have been infected with gonnorhea. shocked I was like it can't be, fine i had sex with bae(not anymore tho) friday night and i trust her to an extent(so i blvd)

Although i was injected and some antibiotics were prescribed.

Now my questions

1. After probing and interrogating her she confessed she had sex with her then secondary school crush(these hoes aint loyal) around jan/feb. According to her, the dude organised a birthday party,she got drunk and ddnt know what's up then he bleeped her. But we have had sex afterwards but nothing happened. How come?

2. On that friday night she attended a naming ceremony before coming to my place and she claimed/swear nothing happened but the following week my body system changed. Is she telling the truth?

3. I could have said its UTI but i dont share toilet..i have my toilet to myself. And i keep it clean(that i can assure you). So what am i missing?

Please note she is the only lady i bleep or have access to bleep cause of my tight work schedule and its only on weekends we get to bleep. She also is claiming ever since she met me, she only cheated on me with her 'then crush'

Doctors in the house please enlighten me....where could it be from...am just trying to give her a benefit of doubt but am most certain SHE GOT ME INFECTED.

Pardon my typos.

Thanks.
Re: She Got Me Infected by austinereds(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dude go and do test and treat yourself. U don get one bad STI. Then you will know what next.

3 Likes

Re: She Got Me Infected by hopeforcharles(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
In Chris Brown voice
This hoe$ aint loyal.
And u Bleep€d up nigg@ u broke the first brothers code
Never bleep a chic without protection
By this singular act u almost jeopardised the smooth flow of the code.
Treat yourself and treat the hoe too.
Re: She Got Me Infected by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Experience they say is d best teacher......hope u learn from this one.

I wish u quick recovery.
Re: She Got Me Infected by mrsfavour(f): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Go and see Doctor with her, both of u shld get good treatment ,afterwards u guys will now decide if to marry or not. condom would have saved u of this,don't make this .mistake next time,protect ur self or better abstain till marriage.

1 Like

Re: She Got Me Infected by lanya: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
I wrote about this on https://olliealley./
. Not this exactly though, about cheating and sex in general. having sex without protection isn't wise at all. you need to treat yourself thoroughly and get her to do same even if you don't want the relationship anymore.
Re: She Got Me Infected by Papertrail11(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
tank ur stars it ain't HIV go to church do thanks givn
Re: She Got Me Infected by TeeFriz: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
hopeforcharles:
In Chris Brown voice
This hoe$ aint loyal.
And u Bleep€d up nigg@ u broke the first brothers code
Never bleep a chic without protection
By this singular act u almost jeopardised the smooth flow of the code.
Treat yourself and treat the hoe too.

Yea,i did.... But the stupid cold got the best part of me
Re: She Got Me Infected by TeeFriz: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Experience they say is d best teacher......hope u learn from this one.

I wish u quick recovery.

Thanks, learnt big time
Re: She Got Me Infected by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Gonorrhoea usually is more symptomatic in men than women i.e. About half of infected women wont see any symptoms so she may be telling the truth, please use condom next time and complete the treatment, both of u.
Re: She Got Me Infected by Amarabae(f): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
You are lucky that its just gonorrhea, it can be treated and managed well, why will a handsome young guy like you want to jeopardize his future just for a little minutes unprotected premarital sex?
This is carelessness from you.
Re: She Got Me Infected by TeeFriz: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Amarabae:
You are lucky that its just gonorrhea, it can be treated and managed well, why will a handsome young guy like you want to jeopardize his future just for a little minutes unprotected premarital sex?
This is carelessness from you.
Thanks for scolding but like i wrote,i used the last set still on her and wasn't expecting her again that night...could have made provisions for latex plus i was thinking there could bea future with her..

I was wrong!!!!
Re: She Got Me Infected by Amarabae(f): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
TeeFriz:

Thanks for scolding but like i wrote,i used the last set still on her and wasn't expecting her again that night...could have made provisions for latex plus i was thinking there could bea future with her..

I was wrong!!!!
ok. Just get married, post ur pre-wedding pics here and start enjoying the other room. *winks*
Re: She Got Me Infected by TeeFriz: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Amarabae:
ok. Just get married, post ur pre-wedding pics here and start enjoying the other room. *winks*

Nah...not me anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Got Me Infected by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
TeeFriz:

I was wrong!!!!
Must you fvck that night? tongue
Re: She Got Me Infected by agrovick(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bros! Sorry o. Get treated, thank God it is not HIV

On a side note, I always tell my homeboys I will have to be crazy to dive in raw. Even if I'm drunk, I trust junior to cooperate in my numb state.

Truth is when it comes to fidelity, you can only speak for yourself
Re: She Got Me Infected by Amarabae(f): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
TeeFriz:

Nah...not me anymore
okay, just be careful in life, anything wey de sweet can kill.

1 Like

Re: She Got Me Infected by Frolic: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Run away from premarital sex and avoid stories that touch... chikena!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Got Me Infected by Fraih(f): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
It's good you are treated already. Go and Sin no more!

Please advise her to go treat herself too.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? / g / Let's Talk Sex: What's Wrong With This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.