Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (94434 Views)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by McNaevets: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Great spoken word by McNaevets

download link is https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/182300
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by alexov(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
And the OP decided to cover the guy's face. Expose this foul devil.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by xpool(m): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Now I know Nairalanders have more hypocrites than people complained about, these same people insulting the corper and his acts are same people who said that Big Brother Naija was a perfect for all to see.
The students must practice what they learnt from BBN!

2 Likes

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by dsenator: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
How i wish the appropriate authorities would take this case up,fish this guy out and serve him the right punishment.I really dont know why his face was covered if we would want him to serve as deterrent to others that do this stuff.If he had done this without publicising or bragging about it,it would have been though condemnable but still pardonable but bragging about it has taken it to an un-pardonable height.If we keep condemning the class of leaders we currently have for having failed the nation,what does this guy that will be part of our future leaders offer the country.What a shame!
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by adecz: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
.....kwenu
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by alezzy13: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
MizTyna:
That is probably not his picture or even true. The person behind the account might be trying to get the guy in the picture in trouble

You head dy there.

He would have to be TOTALLY INSANE to put up something like this.

This is not bragging about sleeping with random girls, it BRAGGING ABOUT STATUTORY RAPE!!!.

I'm willing to bet my last pound its a set up.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Lumiere91: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
and this monkey came from a home
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by logica(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
MizTyna:
That is probably not his picture or even true. The person behind the account might be trying to get the guy in the picture in trouble
Maybe an "ex" still smarting from being dumped. wink

2 Likes

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by blazeahams(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Are you sure he is a graduate?
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
He has got no shame, too much rubbish in Edo one of the reasons i don't like the state. Just imagine undecided
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by nemynely(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Neva mind, karma wil catch up wit u! One day , u wil look back wit shame & deep regret over these atrocities. Keep wasting ur seed, u just may hav none for d future. Pray u don't spend all u hav later on doctors & witch doctors in a bid to correct d consequencies therefrom. All d best, young simple boy!
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by joinnow: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na soo
One corper impregnant two sister same month
Nysc just dey share the guy allawee 4:3:3
40%for the guy
30% each for the sisters
And any he will marry any that first deliver.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Honestly I doubt it's the guy in question because I don't get the possibility of someone sleeping with underage girls and putting it on Facebook or Instagram? Could be someone tryna set him up. Everyone just jump to conclusions and sentenced the guy already without even hearing him out. Even if they were not underaged, how or why would someone go on social media and be bragging on having sex with someone like seriously! Who does that?
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by oluxy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
This post would catch up with him someday... ...
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by toprealman: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
DSS won't see this because "he" is not involved!
In developed clines, this guy is done for life. Imagine exposing "innocent" minors to this wild he-goat.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by brimoknight(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Shall be used against him.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
You are the most highest idiot,Which Edo Corper sex don EPP?
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Randy otondo...ur LI go soon catch u
Lol! Randy, indeed.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Wole4real: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
D guy is a disgrace to NYSC and he should made to spend extra two months for his action
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
You see how you got F9 in math, eh?

So 4% + 3% + 3% = 100% for una village, eh?

joinnow:
Na soo
One corper impregnant two sister same month
Nysc just dey share the guy allawee 4:3:3
4% for the guy
3% each for the sisters
And any he will marry any that first deliver.
grin grin grin
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Rhea(f): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
No be to enter those small girls be the wahala, na to waka comot Edo state after service na the gbese. By now, they for don bury ya pubic hair 6ft with tortoise mustache. Na there you start ya primary assignment. Na there you go collect ya pension
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
MizTyna:
Guess, u are very good in mathematics to think that way. Kudos!
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by misteryman: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
The beginning of his downfall , He goat angry angry
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
............and this Mugu will walk into an office tomorrow with CV after posting this rubbish online angry angry

I'm so sorry to say this but you are more of a mugu if you think walking into offices should be a corpers dream. What happened to entrepreneurship?

Aim to lead and don't aim to follow bro.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by joinnow: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Icon79:
You see how you got F9 in math, eh?

So 4% + 3% + 3% = 100% for una village, eh?

Sorry chika obi
I will modify its 40+30+30
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by lukency(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Flat headed he- goat! He shld wait and see how someday someone somewhere will abuse his daughter with reckless abandon.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by ndusam17(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Agbaya# at your age
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ovokoo:
A youth corper, Gbadamosi Mayowa who is a graduate of FUTA took time out on instagram to brag about sleeping with female students in his place of primary assignment PPA. See his picture below.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/youth-corper-boast-sleeping-female-students-ppa-pic/

That maybe his "Clarion Call," it does happen every session. I do remember when I served the Zoo, you will see fellow mature Corpers then bragging about this. I marvelled at their mentality and concluded that it may have been their own "Clarion Call." Who knows?
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nysc needs to stop sending He-goats to destroy the future of kids. Only female corps members should be posted to skuls
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
AyamConfidence:
mama we no dey see you for diary section again... Kilode na
Bobo, I dey kiss.. Make una no miss me too much.. I go show back soon.. Too many things dey my small head wink.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Teespice:

where have you been?

happy valentines day.
Wishing you same, bebe kiss. Hope you had fun?

I've been around; just have stuffs I am working on though I come around to read front page topics..

Updating my diary these days can be tiring as BBN don dey chop my weekend grin..

How's work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.