Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (94753 Views)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by micmarvellous(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
prettyboi1989:
dis guy will soon get nysc dishonourable discharge certificate
Is there anything like that?
Really?
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Mattex001(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
The reality of it is that he's not the first and probably won't be the last.

I used to have a neighbor back then while I was serving, he was a coper in my sch and was bleeping most of the girls in my sch. I talked to him but he won't listen, besides some of this sec sch girls are so naive, stupid and gullible. I was irritated! Sometimes I even chase them out of the neighborhood, some of them will sneak inside his room and ....I lost count of the number girls this guys bleeped. It was such an inappropriate act..

Small girls of 15-16 years. sad

I had consistently avoided them and chased them away from my house.
They'll be looking at me seductively during class and one asked for my number. Yes it was this bad!

Secondary School girls are spoilt I have seen it all. Only those that are properly brought up with good morals can conduct themselves in the appropriate student to teacher relationship.

By default the mindset of an average man is wired to crave for sex, but when you losely take advantage of young Girls who are below the age of an adult the I guess something is wrong. angry

Besides only a man with purpose will stand his ground
Even when faced with an opportunity to indulge in this illicit act undecided

5 Likes

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Bigmikedagod(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]but the guy stupid sha undecided
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
The picture looks innocent though.
His account was probably hacked. No sane person would post such horrific thing with his full picture and details online.

Someone somewhere wants to damage this guy's image.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
ma wo Goatie e b eran iya me losogbo
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
This guy is in trouble already. NYSC over to you,punish him and prosecute through the law enforcement agent to serve as deterrent to other men of shaded characters.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
micmarvellous:

Is there anything like that?
Really?
lol i mean he will get dishonourably discharged from nysc. he might nt evn be given his certificate.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by refreshrate: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Even before clicking we already knew it had to be someone born and raised under brown roof with plenty ewedu involved in his upbringing

Onye ara see wetin graduate dey do ...tufia!
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
This one is entirely demented
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
But does he not onow that its unethical for a teacher to fvxk his student even if the student is above 18
Nor worry na stupidity dey im blood
Mr fvxker
is ok.....is ok(in iankanmi's voice)
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
alezzy13:

You head dy there.

He would have to be TOTALLY INSANE to put up something like this.

This is not bragging about sleeping with random girls, it BRAGGING ABOUT STATUTORY RAPE!!!.

I'm willing to bet my last pound its a set up.

oya come board
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mattex001:
The reality of it is that he's not the first and probably won't be the last.

I used to have a neighbor back then while I was serving, he was a coper in my sch and was bleeping most of the girls in my sch. I talked to him but he won't listen, besides some of this sec sch girls are so naive, stupid and gullible. I was irritated! Sometimes I even chase them out of the neighborhood, some of them will sneak inside his room and ....I lost count of the number girls this guys bleeped. It was such an inappropriate act..

Small girls of 15-16 years. sad

I had consistently avoided them and chased them away from my house.
They'll be looking at me seductively during class and one asked for my number. Yes it was this bad!

Secondary School girls are spoilt I have seen it all. Only those that are properly brought up with good morals can conduct themselves in the appropriate student to teacher relationship.

By default the mindset of an average man is wired to crave for sex, but when you losely take advantage of young Girls who are below the age of an adult the I guess something is wrong. angry

Besides only a man with purpose will stand his ground
Even when faced with an opportunity to indulge in this illicit act undecided

He is not the first
In my sec school we used to coordinate girls for our corpers even us bin de finish the female corpers but u wont say it in public nah....im even saying this one cos its a faceless place
Its stupid to post it online
Sha his employers will be the judge of his good actions when he is looking for a job.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by ussy09(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
mayorkyzo:
Y u edit the paedophile face...he should be arrested and locked up...mumu even dey broadcast am for IG...how stupid can someone be undecided
Some graduates of today en
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Mynews: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Irrational and stupidity of the highest order
dem no suppose shade d face, put it inside national dailies........ idiot!, Corper spoiling Corpers
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
asked to serve the nation, now you are destroying mothers of the nation at their tender age...
God is filing your documents
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by BodyKiss(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ovokoo:
A youth corper, Gbadamosi Mayowa who is a graduate of FUTA took time out on instagram to brag about sleeping with female students in his place of primary assignment PPA. See his picture below.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/youth-corper-boast-sleeping-female-students-ppa-pic/

You really need to educate yourself about blogging to know when, and when not to hide someone's face. I can't take a blog like yours serious for hiding a face of a possible pedophile.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nothing suggests the caption.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by FireKing: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hmmmmmmn
THE VILLAGE gods THUNDER WEY WAN FIRE U, USE UR HEAD TAKE DRIINK WATER DEY DO PRESS UP... ... .. .. If dis is tru broda let me advise u don't waste ur life n kill ur family home. STOP IT!

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Dis corruption nt in my country
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Codes151(m): 3:25am On Feb 16, 2017
Where is he from pls
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:02am On Feb 16, 2017
MizTyna:
That is probably not his picture or even true. The person behind the account might be trying to get the guy in the picture in trouble
my thoughts exactly.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by barallanee(f): 4:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Jux thinking of wat to say....sha sum people eh
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by RillJ(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2017
When karma calls, don't blame the witches in your village please.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Everking(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2017
State coordinators oya do d needful
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by OluDare01(m): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2017
This idiot is trending on twitter o
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by oduz: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2017
OluDare01:
This idiot is trending on twitter o

So shall he trend when NYSC blocks his career

He seems intoxicated by the depth of his foolishness
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Johnhug66(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2017
micmarvellous:

Wait a minute...
Did you mean that to be funny?, cos I tried smiling (at least) but it didn't just click..
SMH
cheesy Do I look like I care?? Must u put ur filthy Hands on d pads?? No be me cause ur problem o
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by semyman: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2017
When u start battling with aids, please let us know again
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by ogedokis: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Make I'm come try am here in the north.... Shameless cow
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Phunkyposh(f): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2017
MizTyna:
That is probably not his picture or even true. The person behind the account might be trying to get the guy in the picture in trouble

its true , i searched his profile, He is just being blackmailed.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by OluDare01(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2017
oduz:

So shall he trend when NYSC blocks his career

He seems intoxicated by the depth of his foolishness
Lol,he can't get a good job.
In fact,if NYSC decides to take it up,his career is finished
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by eshope(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2017
Thank God he confess....what about you in your secrete place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.