Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) (51255 Views)

7 Best Body Building Food / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. / Lady Who Suffered Anorexia Wins Body Building Competition, Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by unmask: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2017
As expected he has the Johnny bravo look
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Dyt(f): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2017
Jeffboi:
This mine bro

Just 6months

You look like a yahoo yahoo somebori

I like the fact you have your ears pierced tho
Get tattoos too
You hear?
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Dyt:

You look like a yahoo yahoo somebori

I like the fact you have your ears pierced tho
Get tattoos too
You hear?

Mbah oo
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by rainerboy1010: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:
It was exactly two years yesterday since i started reconstructing my body... Here is how far i have gone with my chest.. . Pls comment ur reserve

+ any one here who needs an experinced, Corporate bouncer, body guard (private and public) can call...

I hereby donate you to lalasticlala today on his birthday to bounce all the nairaland girls that want to corner him grin

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Dyt(f): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2017
jonaifame22:
Mine

What are you packing down there?

BTW
Your tattoo not sexy
Hian
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2017
rainerboy1010:

I hereby donate you to lalasticlala today on his birthday to bounce all the nairaland girls that want to corner him grin

Lols is hê ur boo
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by chronique(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Haters... Hmmmm nawao

I'm not hating. Just telling you the truth. If a lady falls for your chest, be rest assured that the next nigga with better looking body, would take your place. But you know what, that can't easily be said of dudes with large pockets.

3 Likes

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2017
;Dmake I don dey go gym oo grin grin

#YOLO
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Rosella1:

Damn... Hot!

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Dyt(f): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2017
lodphil:
Bro u try,e no easy at all

You had to sulk belle?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Dyt(f): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2017
Frankicent:
Owk oo nah try...see my own. grin Am 6"3 tall have this naturally gaint gene in me like an hybrid..... not up to 1 month since I start my constant no miss gym workout.. grin angry cheesy

Take off the shirt
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Dyt(f): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:
It was exactly two years yesterday since i started reconstructing my body... Here is how far i have gone with my chest.. . Pls comment ur reserve

+ any one here who needs an experinced, Corporate bouncer, body guard (private and public) can call...

Show before picture jor
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2017
chronique:

I'm not hating. Just telling you the truth. If a lady falls for your chest, be rest assured that the next nigga with better looking body, would take your place. But you know what, that can't easily be said of dudes with large pockets.

Now are you aware even dudes with large pockets have their ladies tripping for niggas well built... Oga what if you combine a Good look and a good pocket.. Have you
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by LordOfNaira: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Not true... Check well

It is 5 feet 11.6 inches which makes it approximately 6 feet. I am 1.93 meters (6 feet 4 inches).
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by CRAPHA96(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Google millionaires with good body Builds... You will be amazed to find out things... Mind you i aint broke niggie
IS BILL GATE AMONG THEM...IF NO THEN COUNT ME OUT....
BODY 6PACKS KO MONEY 6BAGS NI
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by kamaldin(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

How e take concern us. abeg park well.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2017
LordofNairaland:

It is 5 feet 11.6 inches which makes it approximately 6 feet. I am 1.93 meters (6 feet 4 inches).

Hit the gym brov
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

You prefer skiny... Tiny dudes??
The skinny or tiny dude may be ur futur employer as you are looking for a bodyguard job.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Dyt:

Show before picture jor

Princess I would prefer PMing it...

??
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Jadoskii(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

That squats no be beans... No matter how long person don dey gym once you do squats you go surely feel the heat
bawsss,I tell u.....leg days are always insane......but tis absolutely necessary....cn u recommend any great supplement 4 me.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by blekko101(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Wait until u see mine

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by jackie35(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Guy easy, less you grow breast
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Dyt(f): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Princess I would prefer PMing it...

??

undecided undecided
What difference does it make cos I will post it hia
Muchecheche
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2017
Jadoskii:
bawsss,I tell u.....leg days are always insane......but tis absolutely necessary....cn u recommend any great supplement 4 me.

Sure have always said this

Instead of eba take flakes
Instead of mineral take friuts
Instead of fries take busicuits
Instead of more wines take water
Instead of sex take romance
Instead of swiming do joggings
Instead of cigarette take vitamine C
Instead of ignoring just try
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2017
Dyt:

undecided undecided
What difference does it make cos I will post it hia
Muchecheche

I see
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Dyt(f): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2017
blekko101:
Wait until u see mine

Fugly
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Dyt(f): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

I see

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by SlimmB(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Not true... Check well
Don't argue

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by LordOfNaira: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Hit the gym brov
I am a too lazy to follow a workout plan. Maybe, one day. Good luck to you!!!
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2017
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You really fall my hands ooh.. I was beginning to imagine things already
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by chronique(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Now are you aware even dudes with large pockets have their ladies tripping for niggas well built... Oga what if you combine a Good look and a good pocket.. Have you

Combine good looks and a deep pocket and you are game!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying / WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.