Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) (51256 Views)

7 Best Body Building Food / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. / Lady Who Suffered Anorexia Wins Body Building Competition, Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Youngtrice(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2017
You have personal work out equipments or you go to a gym?
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2017
chronique:

Combine good looks and a deep pocket and you are game!

You just spoke....
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by YourCoffin: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2017
Nice chest. But I've been looking like this for over 10yrs without gyming one bit. Just that sometimes stress go flaten the thing small but when I regain weight it pops up again.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2017
I didnt see any six packs ohh
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2017
Youngtrice:
You have personal work out equipments or you go to a gym?

THE real encouragment is in the gym... Thou i have a dum Bell for arm coiling....

When you become used to a particular gym payment no longer becomes an issue... The issue is "just start"
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by project4OO: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Now are you aware even dudes with large pockets have their ladies tripping for niggas well built... Oga what if you combine a Good look and a good pocket.. Have you

Nice body bro, but please do what you have to do because you love and enjoy what you do....not necessarily because you have to impress the women folks.

You cannot satisfy women, as their needs are insatiable.

Women love:

a fine masculine body
nice lips
comedy and jokes
money
intelligence

I can't list it all, so if you're ever going to live by what you think they want, you might end up living a miserable life.

Do what you love, and you'll find a woman that loves you just the way you are.

Keep doing what you love, cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2017
Gozmok112:
I didnt see any six packs ohh

Cos they aint on display....

If you really care to see, i could be ur host
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2017
lodphil:
Bro u try,e no easy at all

why u compress ur tummy? i can count more than 4 temporary abs
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2017
project4OO:

Nice body bro, but please do what you have to do because you love and enjoy what you do....not necessarily because you have to impress the women folks.

You cannot satisfy women, as their needs are insatiable.

Women love:

a fine masculine body
nice lips
comedy and jokes
money
intelligence

I can't list it all, so if you're ever going to live by what you think they want, you might end up living a miserable life.

Do what you love, and you'll find a woman that loves you just the way you are.

Keep doing what you love, cheers.

Omg!!!! I swear this is the Best straight on point comment i have read this year... So mature and sincere.. Bro i need to follow you

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2017
YourCoffin:
Nice chest. But I've been looking like this for over 10yrs without gyming one bit. Just that sometimes stress go flaten the thing small but when I regain weight it pops up again.

Your diet and life style is absolutely respondible for that... Unknown to you
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by blackbriar: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2017
O boi see chest, abi u get plans to go fight JASON BOURNE?
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by McMayor(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2017
Hahaha with this your small chest and body you think you are ripe for a bouncer?? Actually you still have a long way to go... Check my profile pics.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by calabaman(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2017
Idydarling:
nice bod

I see u.

how go dey go?

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2017
blackbriar:
O boi see chest, abi u get plans to go fight JASON BOURNE?

Omo na addiction ooh
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by silversonuc(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Berlynn:
in as much as i like my man to have a very nice body fit, i don't like it when it becomes too much i get irritated embarassed embarassed

buh aunty dis is nt ya man nao
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Check out my friend

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by YourCoffin: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Your diet and life style is absolutely respondible for that... Unknown to you

I think so. I rarely consume alchohol. But I consume milk and meat a lot.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by KingAfo(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:
It was exactly two years yesterday since i started reconstructing my body... Here is how far i have gone with my chest.. . Pls comment ur reserve

+ any one here who needs an experinced, Corporate bouncer, body guard (private and public) can call...
Nice one but Do your leg too bro.
Ifase is real
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2017
KingAfo:

Nice one but Do your leg too bro.
Ifase is real

Roger that

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enigmaticlion: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2017
Diet kwa for this economy, na fufu and garri this dude dey wack. Instead make body build na unnecessary weight and fat him body go dey store no matter the iron wey you dey carry. Abegi go learn mechanic work jare because this recession no Sabi fine boy o. My advice to all the ladies that might have been turned on by this dude, get a life o jare.
Vickysnipe147:
So you just came to this world to fight... Well u tried. eat more of protein, vegetables drink more milk and water. body build is more of diet than carrying iron.... Jah bless
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Cos they aint on display....

If you really care to see, i could be ur host
nautyboy come and show me ur chest ooh... else
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enigmaticlion: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2017
This dude wan fart, please hold your nose tight people. Jobless
Gozmok112:
Check out my friend
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Maximus85(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:
It was exactly two years yesterday since i started reconstructing my body... Here is how far i have gone with my chest.. . Pls comment ur reserve

+ any one here who needs an experinced, Corporate bouncer, body guard (private and public) can call...

Continue building. When you are 50 or 60..... You will understand. Silverster Stallone and Arnold (crush a nigga) will explain more to you of their regrets. When you start to wear bra..... Let us know.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2017
enigmaticlion:
This dude wan fart, please hold your nose tight people. Jobless

Lmfao...
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Gozmok112:
nautyboy come and show me ur chest ooh... else

That should be behind the scene nah... What ya think
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Diet kwa for this economy, na fufu and garri this dude dey wack. Instead make body build na unnecessary weight and fat him body go dey store no matter the iron wey you dey carry. Abegi go learn mechanic work jare because this recession no Sabi fine boy o. My advice to all the ladies that might have been turned on by this dude, get a life o jare.

You sound and appear like someone from the South West who could kill people over land disputs

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Bamz(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2017
Berlynn:
in as much as i like my man to have a very nice body fit, i don't like it when it becomes too much i get irritated embarassed embarassed

Please who has clay to give this lady?
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2017
Bamz:

Please who has clay to give this lady?

Lols y clay
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Bamz(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
na where e dey happen be this

After wasting so much time in gym, a rich nigga with potbelly will hire you as body guard

I can't take this.

A moment of silence for the Op.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by LockDown69(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Where's your picture exactly 2 years ago from the said date?
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Bamz(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Lols y clay

She can create the man she wants, just the way she likes.

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enigmaticlion: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
You no fit even spell "dispute" correctly lazy ass Ipob homo freak. grin
enshi:

You sound and appear like someone from the South West who could kill people over land disputs

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying / WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.