Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! (41897 Views)

Biko Help Me Romancelanders / Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) / Truth Or Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 20, 2017
redbeans:
Yea. My spiritual online woman [berlynn] is around. This your spiritual sleep talkin to yoursef [voodoo] can't charm me lOvelyn. Power pass power wink

competely outta point angry go to bed
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by mazizitonene(m): 1:48am On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:

both are compliment grin

hehe grin......alternate moniker.......interesting wink
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:

competely outta point angry go to bed

sad angry
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by khiaa(f): 1:49am On Feb 20, 2017
redbeans:
gbam.. U nailed it. I guess dats y americans love FWB [Friends with benefit]

I have never been down with the FWB, its possible to be in a relationship and genuinely care for the person without having reached that love plethora.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 20, 2017
mazizitonene:
hehe grin
ehn why you still up?
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by mazizitonene(m): 1:52am On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:

ehn why you still up?
waiting for you tongue
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 20, 2017
mazizitonene:
waiting for you tongue

grin nice lie ... Going to bed now undecided

we are back to default mode
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by mazizitonene(m): 1:58am On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:

grin nice lie ... Going to bed now undecided

we are back to default mode

okay.....let's go then tongue ...... *holding hands and singing a lullaby* tongue undecided
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by khiaa(f): 1:58am On Feb 20, 2017
VitaminB12:
grin ain't a little freak abeg. I had what I shared with you 11years ago.

Lmao grin grin grin I just read your personal text on your DP, you are a true freak indeed.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by mazizitonene(m): 2:04am On Feb 20, 2017
[s]Viewing this topic: khiaa( f ), mazizitonene ( m)
quite fascinating.....dear Lord, could this be a sign ? :-umm....emm.....hello [/s]

Guess nahd....she ran undecided
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by khiaa(f): 2:16am On Feb 20, 2017
mazizitonene:
[s]Viewing this topic: khiaa( f ), mazizitonene ( m)
quite fascinating.....dear Lord, could this be a sign ? :-umm....emm.....hello [/s]

Guess nahd....she ran undecided

Lol a sign of what, please tell.smiley Hello to you as well.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by mazizitonene(m): 2:27am On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

Lol a sign of what, please tell.smiley Hello to you as well.
lol.....well.....can't really tell....u know we never really can predict his ways.......maybe it's a sign of a beautiful friendship wink ....maybe something more...a wonderful business associate ..... or teacher undecided .....or maybe...just maybe.....beautiful marriage partner ......who knows......

and oh...hi to u as well.... wink
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by khiaa(f): 2:34am On Feb 20, 2017
mazizitonene:
lol.....well.....can't really tell....u know we never really can predict his ways.......maybe it's a sign of a beautiful friendship wink ....maybe something more...a wonderful business associate ..... or teacher undecided .....or maybe...just maybe.....beautiful marriage partner ......who knows......

and oh...hi to u as well.... wink

You're funny.grin grin
Why don't we start out with a beautiful friendship, how's that? smiley
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by mazizitonene(m): 2:49am On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

You're funny.grin grin
Why don't we start out with a beautiful friendship, how's that? smiley
lolz....affirmative....sits well with me....anything beautiful is my thing.....beautiful friendship.....beautiful khiaa....I'm good....I'm good with em all.....
well, its kinda late over here and I perceive you aint in my time zone....cos this is the juncture where sleep comes....but I'm good, good tho....cos I would be dreaming of angels... a beautiful khiaa friendship...and that's perfect....just the perfect start......tho wud have bn better if I had a face to go with it.....but its good...I'm good...
permission to grab my pillow ?
Oh well.....permission granted....in khiaas voice.....adios
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by khiaa(f): 4:06am On Feb 20, 2017
mazizitonene:
lolz....affirmative....sits well with me....anything beautiful is my thing.....beautiful friendship.....beautiful khiaa....I'm good....I'm good with em all.....
well, its kinda late over here and I perceive you aint in my time zone....cos this is the juncture where sleep comes....but I'm good, good tho....cos I would be dreaming of angels... a beautiful khiaa friendship...and that's perfect....just the perfect start......tho wud have bn better if I had a face to go with it.....but its good...I'm good...
permission to grab my pillow ?
Oh well.....permission granted....in khiaas voice.....adios

Goodnight Sweetie. smiley
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by adaksbullet: 4:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Who we dear me? angry
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by kaboninc(m): 5:14am On Feb 20, 2017
adaksbullet:
Who we dear me? angry

I will dear you, dearie cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by anonimi: 5:24am On Feb 20, 2017
kaboninc:
I will dear you, dearie cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder he chose BULLET as part of his moniker grin grin
Instead of reading and taking notes, many of our people are busy on social media meaninglessly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855404_fbimg1442168436118_jpeg3abf4555427b1803302e6b4f3ffbbb15

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 20, 2017
adaksbullet:
Who we dear me? angry
angry sinz coma dear him
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by GEExclusive: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2017
T or D
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by SINZ: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2017
GEExclusive:
T or D
T
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by SINZ: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:

angry sinz coma dear him
"Dear"? undecided

I aint no faggut gringrin
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 20, 2017
SINZ:

"Dear"? undecided

I aint no faggut gringrin

grin ok dear me are you game?
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by coolguy91: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2017
How many females are in here today??
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by SINZ: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:

grin ok dear me are you game?
I'm down for whatever... As long as its with you smiley
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by GEExclusive: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2017
SINZ:

T
While SIN.Z
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by SINZ: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2017
GEExclusive:
While SIN.Z
Ayam not understanding this your question o
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by GEExclusive: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2017
SINZ:

Ayam not understanding this your question o
Why people dey call you SIN.z
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2017
SINZ:

I'm down for whatever... As long as its with you smiley
grin T or D
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by SINZ: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:
grin T or D
Lol....

T grin
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by SINZ: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2017
GEExclusive:
Why people dey call you SIN.z
They call me SIN.Z cos that's what I christened myself.

T or D smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.