Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (41900 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by elbukaze(m): 2:20am On Dec 20, 2017
I met her during our NYSC camping in 2015, we exchanged contact the day we left the camp, last year we completed our service and as God made it, come January 5th 2018, we will get the blessings of our earthly parents to live together as husband and wife

15 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by elbukaze(m): 2:24am On Dec 20, 2017
More pictures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by elbukaze(m): 2:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Yes

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by havilahconsults: 2:42am On Dec 20, 2017
Congratulations... She's beautiful.

18 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by elbukaze(m): 2:47am On Dec 20, 2017
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 20, 2017
The girl is so pretty and the dude is cute too. Hml to them.

19 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by elbukaze(m): 2:51am On Dec 20, 2017
Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by MatricNumber(m): 2:51am On Dec 20, 2017
Wow.
A beautiful couple like yours are hard to find these days. Either of them go sha ugly.
But wait o, when they said you should go and serve your fathers land you are busy serving her abi. Truly patriotic of you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by elbukaze(m): 2:57am On Dec 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
The girl is so pretty and the dude is cute too. Hml to them.
thank you brother

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by elbukaze(m): 3:03am On Dec 20, 2017
Yesoo

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by elbukaze(m): 3:12am On Dec 20, 2017
MatricNumber:
Wow.
A beautiful couple like yours are hard to find these days. Either of them go sha ugly.
But wait o, when they said you should go and serve your fathers land you are busy serving her abi. Truly patriotic of you.
I didn't serve he at all brother, I've been seing her and I so much like her, but doesn't have the gut to approach her, when I finally gathered the moral to talk to her, I walked straight to her and the moral cut, I ended up asking her if she's a Muslim which she replied no and left me.

It was our last day in camp that God brought her to Mami with some ladies I know, so I was opportuned to sit close to her, I gathered the moral and requested for her contact which she gave me. So no time to serve her cos we are about leaving for our various PPA and throughout the service year we met like 3 times

21 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Gofwane(m): 3:54am On Dec 20, 2017
The girl is so pretty. I pray her character be as pretty as she is and you two should remain faithful to each other.

Any karashika or slay Queen that their national president here on nairaland will send to go and put asunder in your marriage, may Thunder and his friends sango and amadioha fire them. AMEN!!!!

God bless

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by elbukaze(m): 4:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Gofwane:
The girl is so pretty. I pray her character be as pretty as she is and you two should remain faithful to each other.

Any karashika or slay Queen that their national president here on nairaland will send to go and put asunder in your marriage, may Thunder and his friends sango and amadioha fire them. AMEN!!!!

God bless

Thank u brother

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by MatricNumber(m): 4:36am On Dec 20, 2017
elbukaze:
I didn't serve he at all brother, I've been seing her and I so much like her, but doesn't have the gut to approach her, when I finally gathered the moral to talk to her, I walked straight to her and the moral cut, I ended up asking her if she's a Muslim which she replied no and left me.

It was our last day in camp that God brought her to Mami with some ladies I know, so I was opportuned to sit close to her, I gathered the moral and requested for her contact which she gave me. So no time to serve her cos we are about leaving for our various PPA and throughout the service year we met like 3 times
nice.... You da real mvp

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2017
grin

Best wishes to both of you...

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ Good dem try sha.... Happy married life to them.

But they must still scrap NYSC....∆

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by shammahyaro(f): 6:44am On Dec 20, 2017
You guys are so cute..... She's a blessing to you....... HML in advance

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Joislim(f): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2017
You're both young and cute,

Best of wishes to you.
HML in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2017
Wow congra
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by habsydiamond(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2017
Nice one... whenever I see pre wedding pix like this e dey always dey vibrate for ma body make me too go find wife marry ...the problem Na say most ladies out there Na black market, the original scarce gan...

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by elbukaze(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2017
Admin, I beg you, please kindly move to fp, abi pre wedding pictures wey I dey see for fp better pass ours? Bikozienu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by trizzy123: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Congrats
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by MatricNumber(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by enemyofprogress: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew the girl no even fine self.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pretty girl, ugly man.
I hope he rich

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Simpledude0847(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
elbukaze:
More pictures
Congrats bro. All the very best
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by odizeey(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
jamariwolf:
Pretty girl, ugly man.
I hope he rich
easy girl, easy. The girl sef no too fine, see as she dey sweat for armpit
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
odizeey:
easy girl, easy
lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by DrToche: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
cute..

u just gotta check my profile
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by HopeRisingmatte(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
I pray it lasts. The rate of divorce in this age is scary. Wish the couple the best.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Olawalesadiq(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Good luck
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by GeneralOjukwu: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lovely gal wink

Frown less, Mr Man! You got a good catch!....

Why are you not happy since you now have a legal license to skin-dive officially ? (we no say u dey do am before during NYSC)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Amazing Facts About Love!! / Say Something Nice About Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.