Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) (26831 Views)

Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja / ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by EasternActivist: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
speaktome:

It is well with you Nwa Chineke
smileyIse Bro.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jibril659:
until then, ABA made products should be tagged ABA made because they haven't found a brand for it?
Few years ago TECNO "had no brand" they were termed chinko, but can you say that now.
I don't know why you are so pained.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jibril659:
there's pride in tagging "made in Italy" on shoes made in Aba?
Yeah they tag it "made in Italy" and when you put it on it feels Italian, that should tell you something.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jibril659:
I can't put on a bag branded ABA FOR ICPC How are we supposed to grow the naira when we cannot even give our products a proper brand.
You have a point. Branding is important.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by midolstudent(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jibril659:
hang yourself. Anuofia
lalasticlala, seun, please do the needful
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by misteryman: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Whoever that is holding BUHARI in London should leave him so that he will come and finish what he has started, I am shouting....o
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by midolstudent(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by Alvino1(m): 12:22am On Feb 16, 2017
E no go last...
#NoOffence..
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by princeabdulkpt(m): 2:33am On Feb 16, 2017
some of you ingrate will still insult this honourable president tomorrow. which of your past leaders Ever patronized made in Aba product for a conference? the thunder that will fire all you ungrateful idiots is busy playing who want to be a millionaire.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:24am On Feb 16, 2017
Aba can give you that European standard right there at aba.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:27am On Feb 16, 2017
princeabdulkpt:
some of you ingrate will still insult this honourable president tomorrow. which of your past leaders Ever patronized made in Aba product for a conference? the thunder that will fire all you ungrateful idiots is busy playing who want to be a millionaire.
So aba products not fake again like innocent motors? Some people use to say.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:35am On Feb 16, 2017
EasternActivist:
I wonder why people will still hold the notion that Aba is known for fake. Before was NA, This time is ICPC...

Long live Aba products...
Long live Igbos ingenuity
No mind them aba people can produce European standard goods. The difference always the price is bit high. And the nature of market determines what you should produce and at what, that is why China products are mix you find low, average and original
goods/price flooding our market.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by slam7000(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2017
princeabdulkpt:

Ironically your president ignored Nigerian medical doctors, neglected Nigeria medical facilities and is presently overseas receiving care.
Back to your post, is mr president head of ICPC? Why not give credit to that director that authorised the said transaction?
Aba and Nigeria military and icpc would benefit from the patronage. The contractors would even benefit more as they might give a different invoice to the original cost of procuring those bags.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2017
sar33:
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offenses Commission (ICPC) has placed a definite order for 5,000 pieces of specially designed conference bags to be produced in Aba.

The news was confirmed today by the Abia State Commissioner for Industries, Science and Technology, Chief Henry Ikoh.

Chief Ikoh told newsmen that this is the first in the series of collaborations between the state and several agencies of the federal government for the promotion of  MADE IN ABA GOODS.

He said that the vision of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is by the end of 2018, all federal agencies and parastatals will be sourcing all their key materials from Aba. This policy will save foreign exchange for the country and boost the manufacturing capacity of Aba artisans which by extension will strengthen the economy of the state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/icpc-places-order-for-5000-made-in-aba.html
Buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria. Its a shame that these igbo traders didn't have passion for this country. Go and check it. They are the one importing virtually everything such as bags, shoes, cloths etc from, Togo. Cotonou and China. And their brother is shouthing buy Nigeria.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by inourcare: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Not Bad At All.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by magoo10(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2017
good work
God bless abia state
God bless eastern Nigeria
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by kernel501: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Jibril659:
Even I wouldn't buy that
We didn't ask for your empty pocket patronage.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by Lavenda26: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2017
Jibril659:
Even I wouldn't buy that

you don already buy am sef b4 so no dey form. There's no nigerian living in Nigeria that can boast of not buying things made in aba before, knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by ssolaoye: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2017
The best way to bill your clients - https://invoice.ng/
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Zombies and Afonjas won't like this news

Tribalist u people never fail to run out of insults and unfortunate statements.I wonder why u people are always like this, educated illiterate, what happens to ur live n let's live adage?
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2017
PhockPhockMan:
I'm so grateful, with this singular magnamity, the many years of marginalisation of people south east is wiped out.
my brother....this has nothing 2do with marginalisation. Its simply a business transaction.in addition,if u looking for agents of marginalisation in ur region look within
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2017
PhockPhockMan:
I'm so grateful, with this singular magnamity, the many years of marginalisation of people south east is wiped out.
my brother....this has nothing 2do with marginalisation. Its simply a business transaction.in addition,if u looking for agents in ur region look within
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
NuclearWinter:
And Buhari is holed up in London for his holiday / medical leave
u got that spot on
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by kriss27(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jibril659:
Even I wouldn't buy that
And who gives if you won't ?
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
All these good things happening when someone is Ag President.
What does it tell you?

Abeg remain in London jare, de enjoy your vacation! Prof knows the job more and is more patriotic than you.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
justscorchone:
Speaking of which.lets grow the naira together,abeg make una support una boy.

Hi...
How do I contact you please?

I want to patronise you.
Thanks.
Re: ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
enkaydewdrop:

Hi...
How do I contact you please?

I want to patronise you.
Thanks.

I just replied your PM,awaiting your response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Campaign, Apologise To Nigerians For Deceiving Them - Atiku Tells Tinubu / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport / Falana: Lauretta Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissioner Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.