Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Meeting Them On Social Dating Network - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting Them On Social Dating Network (846 Views)

If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / Join Naija First Eva Social Dating Site 18+ Please / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting Them On Social Dating Network by skyhighweb(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2017
have u ever meant someone on social dating site that u knew offline site like eskimi 2go badoo and such not facebook have only meant one person online, have uu?
Re: Meeting Them On Social Dating Network by darbeelicous(f): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2017
so ure married to ur husband to b?? undecided
Hmmmm...... Interesting.... Tell us more grin
ashleysummer:
I met my husband-to-be online ( uk.cupid.com ). My online dating experience was very short and very pleasant. My hubby-to-be emailed me the same evening I joined that dating site. In a week we met in person, in a month moved in together, and in a year got marriedsmiley So I am grateful to online dating for giving me a chance to meet my soulmatesmiley
Re: Meeting Them On Social Dating Network by subtlemee(f): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
It's only the happily ever after stories we'll hear...cases of fraud, missing,persons,theft,beatings and rape will be hidden

Btw..blind dating can be fun and so sweet to live in a make believe world but only 1 in 50 of such dates survives after meeting so i avoid the meet and wallow in my fantasy world till it fades out
Re: Meeting Them On Social Dating Network by Ashworth88: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
I also was in a relationship that was built via social dating network(https://www.flirt.com/) but he was living an another town, so we barely saw each other and all we have was this platform for communication. Unfortunately, it didn't last long, because it's extremely difficult to maintain long distance relationships when you can't see each other on a daily basis cry
Re: Meeting Them On Social Dating Network by skyhighweb(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ashworth88:
I also was in a relationship that was built via social dating network(https://www.flirt.com/) but he was living an another town, so we barely saw each other and all we have was this platform for communication. Unfortunately, it didn't last long, because it's extremely difficult to maintain long distance relationships when you can't see each other on a daily basis cry
i totally understand how u feel was chatting with a lady in another state was down right nice but chatting felt lonely cause we couldn't meet each other n it just died down like that (sad face)

(1) (Reply)

Between The Tips Baring Coco Ice And Huggy Cuddly Rahama Sadau / I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin / Submit Your Sex Videos Here (watch Others Too)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.