Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,554 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) (42927 Views)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by kaliboi94(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
If
rem44:
As shared by Okosuwe.....as long as God remains on d throne I can't never die at d point of my success in Jesus name I pray

'Dear Alex I don't know where to start from...my heart grieve with soo much pain n sorrow.The news abt ur death really shocked me.as in I was like "No! it can't be Alex.buh I later found out it was true.Alex u were a humble.cool young n intelligent young man.U were a leader.Bro I can't say much any further.buh I know u re in a better place. I still have the lyrics of that song we were suppose to sing some days to our passing Out parade.yea.buh i bleeped up.i didn't show up early so we could sing the song..buh brother I promise u.I will finish up that song.u always said to me." Darlzion u are a star.u will go places..just believe!".I can remember when you and Fukie came around to see me when u guys where on break.after listening to the songs I've written. Ur words of encouragement really boosted me.buh how could I have known..that will be the last time I will get to see u.brother..tears rolling down my cheeks right.Couldn't wait to say pass out successfully and become an Airforce Officer. I can't say nothing more.U will forever be Remembered.. Rest On Leader.Rest On brother.Rest On Exboy.#LaFamilia# We the entire 56th passing out platoon will miss u Coursemate#We Love You#DemiseOfAfutureLeader.But JAH Loves U More#Adieu.Till We Meet Again'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/nigerian-officer-dies-close-to-his.html
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Kc3000: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
emmycool44:

cadets usually scale from one balcony to another not minding the height. it also very slim nd as such easy to miss a step. dere re three possible scenarios to Alex death.
1. his room was locked nd d only way in was going thru d balcony of d next room
2. he was dodging being parked from his room( asin culpritship)
3. he was pushed,which is not possible cos we re humans with feelings.
only God nd him knows wat happened dat day, d only tin we heard was d sound of his skull hiting d slab in alpha. mehn d site was bad

That is quite unfortunate. A lot of high risk maneuvers are undertaken in the course of dodging. I also think it's unlikely that someone pushed him, but I've also learnt not to put anything past human beings. May he rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by emmycool44: 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kc3000:

That is quite unfortunate. A lot of high risk maneuvers are undertaken in the course of dodging. I also think it's unlikely that someone pushed him, but I've also learnt not to put anything past human beings. May he rest in peace.
u re nms 0?
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by zendy: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
How unfortunate, and so close to being commissioned an officer.

What I dont understand is why he has 6 white strapps on his shoulders. NDA is at most 5 years, a cadet should never have more than 5 white stripes. I wonder why he has 6 stripes?
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
emmycool44:

cadets usually scale from one balcony to another not minding the height. it also very slim nd as such easy to miss a step. dere re three possible scenarios to Alex death.
1. his room was locked nd d only way in was going thru d balcony of d next room
2. he was dodging being parked from his room( asin culpritship)
3. he was pushed,which is not possible cos we re humans with feelings.
only God nd him knows wat happened dat day, d only tin we heard was d sound of his skull hiting d slab in alpha. mehn d site was bad
I almost broke my leg scaling balconies too back at the academy ,no1 and 2 are huge possibilities, I can relate to this
RIP to an Exboy
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
zendy:
How unfortunate, and so close to being commissioned an officer.

What I dont understand is why he has 6 white strapps on his shoulders. NDA is at most 5 years, a cadet should never have more than 5 white stripes. I wonder why he has 6 stripes?
We use bars in NMS too , he was in class six when he took that photo oga
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by emmycool44: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Airborne360:
I almost broke my leg scaling balconies too back at the academy ,no1 and 2 are huge possibilities, I can relate to this
RIP to an Exboy
wat regular course sir
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Kc3000: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
emmycool44:

u re nms 0?
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
emmycool44:
wat regular course sir
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
emmycool44:
wat regular course sir
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by wildchild1: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:

Thats equivalent to DSSC course what??
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by wildchild1: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
May the soul of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.
GOD shall protect the rest of us
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
wildchild1:

Thats equivalent to DSSC course what??
just kidding oga
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
emmycool44:

wat regular course sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by emmycool44: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Airborne360:
57RC
yes sir
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Tissytee:
Autopsy pls.

There is too much death of southerners in the academy
copied from emmycool

he is cadet AT AGBON a second termer in NDA ( not bout to pass out) Burma battalion, he fell from Charlie company balcony to alpha company nd hit his head.Rip alex

stop saying what you don't know
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Uziehot:
. Even if you know him, does it warrant u to release clasify info to the general public. If you are a cadet I hope you want to pass out if not, let me prep wing with ur SO3. Wake up.
emmycool is a 3rd tema cadet,Mogadishu battalion and a naval officer....classified info my ass something that's all over fb
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
HarunaWest:

So the truth should be hidden even in his demise.. it is this sort of unnecessary secrecy that stagnated the growth of our dear nation.
abeg help me tell am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
SEEDORF441:
Even if 2 thousand people die in nda every year dat will not stop me from buying d form next year.
correct 69rc muje muje
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
emmycool44:

lol. haba oga sir, d info I released does not cause any harm. nd bout passing out, nobody is sure of passing out, only God knows and lastly sir am not scared of my SO3, am always ready nd prepared to serve job. jus incase am NDA10589, CDT OO EMMANUEL, Mogadishu battalion, 66rc. I I'll b waiting for ur prep winging. God bless u sir
is....dat...clear

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by emmycool44: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
nnamdi1998:
is....dat...clear
u must bring me out ba.
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
emmycool44:

u must bring me out ba.
sorry sir,no vex
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by emmycool44: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
nnamdi1998:
sorry sir,no vex
lol.
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by kinqremson: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Emmycool44:
it's a honor to get a message across to you.. I went back as far as when you went for Asfb and shared your experience Here.. To be honest when j read your post I get motivated and encouraged.. Please I'd like to ask you some questions.. If you don't mind sir.. Here's my phone number 09030021508.. This one is for WhatsApp 08183459783...Facebook;Remi Popoola.. Thank you Emmycool.. You Gallant All the Way
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by emmycool44: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=kinqremson post=53926012]it's a honor to get a message across to you.. I went back as far as when you went for Asfb and shared your experience Here.. To be honest when j read your post I get motivated and encouraged.. Please I'd like to ask you some questions.. If you don't mind sir.. Here's my phone number 09030021508.. This one is for WhatsApp 08183459783...Facebook;Remi Popoola.. Thank you Emmycool.. You Gallant All the Way[/qu
I'll mssg u bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) / Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.