Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,023 members, 7,828,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (6324 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by obontami: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
sipsip:
That's an impossible request.

Hahaha!!! cheesy grin
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by noah24(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
JERK angryJERK
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Gladiator1: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Airforce1:
Many years together, many bullshits we went through, many sacrifices and that time she looked me in the eyes and said "please don't break my heart ".

I'm going to miss those precious moments we shared and how she usually run up to me for advice whenever she's got issues. Lol

She's such a darling.

I'm going to miss how she jokingly kick me in the ass whenever I tryna play a creep-Up. Lol

Sad but we just gotta move on and be just friends for now.

Sad it has to end this way but it's all my fault.

No pain, No gain.

Shebi u've nw bn officially declared mad??
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by thinkdip(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
something keeps telling me this guy is the one behind the two monika
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by thinkdip(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Airforce1:
Many years together, many bullshits we went through, many sacrifices and that time she looked me in the eyes and said "please don't break my heart ".

I'm going to miss those precious moments we shared and how she usually run up to me for advice whenever she's got issues. Lol

She's such a darling.

I'm going to miss how she jokingly kick me in the ass whenever I tryna play a creep-Up. Lol

No pain, No gain.

aww this is weed mehnnnn
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by EmperorLee(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
PinkyJacket get 3 topics and 74 posts.

2 out of the 3 topics Na about our self acclaimed celebrity.

Almost 93.6% of her 74 posts, na You-know-who mentions full am.

Well, who am i to take a action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Observing grin cheesy cheesy I don miss oo
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by EmperorShizzy: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
EmperorLee:
PinkyJacket get 3 topics and 74 posts.
2 out of the 3 topics Na about our self acclaimed celebrity.

Almost 93.6% of her 74 posts, na You-know-who mentions full am.
Well, who am i to take a action.
lol bro I think am the only one that noticed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by UncleSnr(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
Hmm.
Social media relationship.
A swear! your head get oil jare!
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by UncleSnr(m): 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

lol bro I think am the only one that noticed cheesy
No be only you jare.
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Frankicent(m): 12:00am On Feb 17, 2017
Airforce1:

She's such a darling.

No pain, No gain.

Childish old man...... nl your personal trash can

1 Like

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Lanceslot(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Hmm.
Social media relationship.
Mehn!! Its always sh!t.
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by suave558(m): 1:17am On Feb 17, 2017
Sips his coke
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by AfterEarth(f): 1:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Mumu thread!
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by DrObum(m): 2:22am On Feb 17, 2017
annnikky:
Wat is wrong with this guy sef Must d whole world know wat is happening in ur private lyf, can't u just kip ur mouth shut for once undecided I tire for u oo
You want make the guy die

Just like you breathe oxygen, he breathes attention.
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Gebbson007(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2017
Tch..aeon wayray.....
Oloshi evry wre
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by DaisyII: 7:35am On Feb 17, 2017
thorpido:
Nice lyrics. This song will be a hit.
like a back-back hit.
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by DaisyII: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2017
Grow up already! Its about time.
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Richiy(f): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
..You can always.

find another...always cool

That's the consolation guys give themselves baaaa? Not everyone is replaceable like that.
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by annnikky(f): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2017
DrObum:

You want make the guy die

Just like you breathe oxygen, he breathes attention.
Ok he should kip on seeking attention where there's none... I pity his...... undecided
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by AceDomino(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2017
Not worth the stress reading Cuz I just can't comprehend all he's saying
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Richiy:

That's the consolation guys give themselves baaaa? Not everyone is replaceable like that.
NOBODY is Irreplaceable
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Richiy(f): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
NOBODY is Irreplaceable
I know... But sometimes, it is scary to think that you might put in so much effort into something and be replaced like you did nothing.
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Richiy:

I know... But sometimes, it is scary to think that you might put in so much effort into something and be replaced like you did nothing.
That's why you have to be careful with who you invest your time in. Some will move on like you never existed
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by jakandeola(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Airforce1:

She's such a darling.

No pain, No gain.

dat why I call u a manbaby dat u are not matured u nid to grow up first to undastand wat it mean to be in a relationship
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by EasyMind(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Airforce1 if I whooz you ehn undecided

this is the second time you will create a thread breaking up with yourself

grin
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by jakandeola(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2017
pinkjacket:
Difficult but everything in life ha an end
u nid a beta guy not a manboy
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Horlohlah: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2017
Now that pinkjacket is gone,should we be expecting bluecoat or purplesweater? cheesy

1 Like

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by RoyalBlak007: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Richiy:

Not everyone?
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Jodha(f): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Spits... Trash...
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Richiy(f): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Not everyone?

No, not everyone. wink
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Richiy(f): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That's why you have to be careful with who you invest your time in. Some will move on like you never existed

Kia. This world can be mean embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Her, After Sex. / Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ? / Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.