Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... (86359 Views)

#nigeriamustfall: South Africans Angry As Their Lady Twerks Naked For Nigerians / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / See The Reason Why Men Do As Their Lady For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
I will tell him to do it with me kiss.

hope say superglue plenty for house
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by joliyp(f): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. I only steal beautiful objects...and people.

So tell him he'll soon have a very strong contender if he doesn't hurry. smiley
he has nothing to worry abt cos i belong to him
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Kobicove(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
It depends on the size of your wife...
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
MykOnyxo:

hope say superglue plenty for house
grin..
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 18, 2017
PapiNigga:
Try it even though she's much more bigger than you in size...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/every-man-should-be-able-to-do-this.html?m=1

Every man? You don crase finish. Who get time? You dey do press up with her on your back, then those black, skinny, lightweight abokis with long black dicks dey press down on your bĂ­tch codedly, Abeg shift! angry
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by teebillz: 12:16am On Feb 18, 2017
joliyp:
i trust my bf i will run away,,,,lazy somtin but i love him like mad

Lazy in terms of?
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Ajsmart(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2017
Depends on how heavy the woman is grin
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 18, 2017
joliyp:
he has nothing to worry abt cos i belong to him

I'm sure.

I hope he knows how lucky he is.
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by henrimoto(m): 3:13am On Feb 18, 2017
abbeyty:
try and do it with eniola badmus

. The kind of Fart the man will release ehn...Lol...
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by jaywhoco(m): 4:42am On Feb 18, 2017
jashar:

Kikiki. grin grin

I made that comment based on my Lil observations of guys here.

In my reality, I know some kiss dudes.
was just teasing though...
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Tastemoney(m): 6:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Ioannes:

Awww... Sweet. Daughter or sister?

Daughter kiss
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by eitsei(m): 6:37am On Feb 18, 2017
My baby get small body I go try am kiss
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2017
Tastemoney:

Daughter kiss

Nice. She looks cute. My regards to her.
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2017
PapiNigga:
Try it even though she's much more bigger than you in size...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/every-man-should-be-able-to-do-this.html?m=1
Yes' of course.Some men just need to inform their neighbours to get a standby vehicle before attempting it just in case...
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2017
abbeyty:
try and do it with eniola badmus

But write your will first.
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Domnick(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
I will tell him to do it with me kiss.
I am right here already
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by CaroLyner(f): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2017
Ioannes:

Oh really? What if I'm not married to my size?
She"ll do the backing tongue

1 Like

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by joliyp(f): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Ioannes:

I'm sure.
I hope he knows how lucky he is.
yea,,,,,he introduced me to nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by bluejean(f): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Oracle? What you mean?

u spoke d truth
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2017
joliyp:
yea,,,,,he introduced me to nairaland

Ha... So he's looking daggers at me right now while I'm busy chatting up his babe. shocked shocked

Well Mr., just to let you know that a good thing does not stay on the shelf for long o. wink
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
She"ll do the backing tongue

Really? And emasculate me. Na, I won't allow that. (Unless we are talking of a different backing shocked shocked shocked chai this geh don spoil finish)

Now, if it was you, I'm sure I'll be able to do hundred push ups like that. smiley
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by joliyp(f): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Ioannes:

Ha... So he's looking daggers at me right now while I'm busy chatting up his babe. shocked shocked

Well Mr., just to let you know that a good thing does not stay on the shelf for long o. wink
he doesnt ve the tym to spy on me instead i do

1 Like

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by slimkunlex(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2017
I do that wit my Gf nd she luvs it
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2017
joliyp:
he doesnt ve the tym to spy on me instead i do

That's good. So I can keep up this online flirting with you without fear of losing my head.

Yayyy! *dancingSkelewu#
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by CaroLyner(f): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2017
Ioannes:

Really? And emasculate me. Na, I won't allow that. (Unless we are talking of a different backing shocked shocked shocked chai this geh don spoil finish)

Now, if it was you, I'm sure I'll be able to do hundred push ups like that. smiley
Right.
am flexible like that smiley
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Right.
am flexible like that smiley

Yeah, I can see how flexible you are. Perfect fit for me I'll say. smiley
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by CaroLyner(f): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2017
Ioannes:

Yeah, I can see how flexible you are. Perfect fit for me I'll say. smiley
bruh i see the other on this line grin
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2017
Good! Idea! I am waiting for any woman who is willing and strong enough to carry me on her back and do press up grin or is this hard work only made for men? tongue
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
bruh i see the other on this line grin

You see the other what?
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Blonchilli(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2017
joe4real12:
Tell Aki to do this grin
Lol grin nothing to read again grin

1 Like

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2017
bluejean:

u spoke d truth

Yea
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2017
sunnedee2:

I didn't want to comment before I just have to say she is actually beautiful.
Check out her features again unless you want to be sarcastic.
Peace..
i cant just believe this angry[quote author=sunnedee2 post=53809719]

I didn't want to comment before I just have to say she is actually beautiful.
Check out h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.