Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? (8120 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by Jodha(f): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2017
ceejayx:
Waiting for johda d snake geh to come n spit on this thread

It's Jodha not johda... Lol..
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by whywhyogun: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2017
Aregs:
Make I tell u d truth dat man does not trust you enough with his deek, one day d devil might enter u and wen he is in deep slumber u might just mistakenly pull off his deek or burst his balls

of course no

i guess you are still a virgin

a man with 5+ years' marriage, will be bored with his wife, and sex will be a routine homework. if the wife being inconsiderate or plain-face, things will be worse. some men , after 10 years of marriage, even try homosexualilty to kill the ennui with their wives. they dont even want women again.

so , for a family man, holding his organ for more than 1 hour, it is not only terribly boring to him, but also a torture, especially when he is after sex , or he has no mood for sex, he will dash his wife's hand away or even change to sleep on the couch.

anyway, even though you are a strapping young man, you would sap your energy and feel less inclined to have sex, if your girlfriend touches your organ every night for a deadly long time.
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:

my bad hehehe hws ur day mami?
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by airminem(f): 11:09am On Feb 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

you contradicted yourself

since i have so many women's problem to talk about, why do you say my world is small and umimportant? because i am ONLY a woman?
\

Initialy In Your Post, Your Man Has Given You The Best Respond You Could Ever Get Okay. Take His Opinion
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by Bilabong(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

i do help him in his work, i am a versatile wife, to cook, to mop, to give career advice, to have wonderful bed art, and i hope to lift my horizon a little bit higher by learning more things from anywhere, such as here.

by the way, if i wake up 4 hours too early from the daybreak, and can not fall in sleep again, gentlemen here, would you pls give me an appropriate answer to my question , that, can i at that moment hold my husband's organ till the daybreak without giving him any inconvenience?
I can see u are hell bent on holding to his joystick...
Good luck...
by the way have u seen that topic on front page where a man is seeking divorce because his wife insist on him have sex with her during menses.
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by airminem(f): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2017
Bilabong:

Good luck...
by the way have u seen that topic on front page where a man is seeking divorce because his wife insist on him have sex with her during menses.

WORD!
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by whywhyogun: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2017
airminem:
\

Initialy In Your Post, Your Man Has Given You The Best Respond You Could Ever Get Okay. Take His Opinion

my man refused to let me hold it for 8 consecutive hours, so that is why i wonder how the other husbands feel?
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by airminem(f): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

my man refused to let me hold it for 8 consecutive hours, so that is why i wonder how the other husbands feel?

I Guess He Isnt Feeling Disgustd By Now. Yes He Is Your Husband You Could Device Many Other Ways To Get The Feeling Of What You Like. Hardluck
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by whywhyogun: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2017
Bilabong:

Good luck...

i will never post such a nonsense thread
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by whywhyogun: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2017
airminem:

I Guess He Isnt Feeling Disgustd By Now. Yes He Is Your Husband You Could Device Many Other Ways To Get The Feeling Of What You Like. Hardluck

how about your man? will your man allow you to hold it for 8 hours nonstop?
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by airminem(f): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

how about your man? will your man allow you to hold it for 8 hours nonstop?

Hell no, once i asked him to suck my hooters atleast 3times daily and he didnt like it, not to include holding his dong for that long night....ha!
Men get bored at a time
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by airminem(f): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by dingbang(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

the point is , how long time should i hold it? for 5 minutes? or 7 hours in slumber?!
just hold it and fall asleep grin
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by whywhyogun: 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
just hold it and fall asleep grin

obviously , you are a virgin boy, if you have a girlfriend, i dont mean wife, if only you have a girlfriend, and she holds you for more than 30 minutes , you will feel fretted, and you may even not able to sleep.
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by dingbang(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

obviously , you are a virgin boy, if you have a girlfriend, i dont mean wife, if only you have a girlfriend, and she holds you for more than 30 minutes , you will feel fretted, and you may even not able to sleep.
excuse me
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by leunseyis(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
U must' be an ijesha woman tongue
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by AmbIzuchukwu(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Why not use chain to hold the thing?
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:

we need your opinion on this one cos u are realistic and with vast experience on this topic .
grin
Jodha:

we need your opinion on this one cos u are realistic and with vast experience on this topic .
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by Abiagirl777(f): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
nawaoo,God is so perfect,he created ppl with many diff ideas,those that'd make you laff and to cry.
Op you can hold it,you can squeeze it,heck! you can yank it off and safekeep its yours.
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by saintsylve(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
This question is quite sensitive with individual men.
Op I can sense you derive a lot of pleasure holding your Hubby's organ, why not talk to him , He might oblige you knowing fully well you like it.

Personally, some ladies can hold the male organ by rubbing and caressing for some time but not eight hours has being sought by you.
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by Jodha(f): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
adenolaabel:

grin

Vast experience on this topic..?? . You're totally wrong dearie... I know nothing about this topic
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by press005: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
jonaifame22:
Yes it is very good, it's called grip exercise. Some people shld know wat I mean

I dnt knw. Plz explain. grin
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by Annie939(f): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
please don't let him get tired of you so quick
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by Rasmodox101(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
8 hours is a bit nt enugh 4 dat. Don't u tink? . . . . . . . I tink holding it 4 24hrs will be damn perfect. . . .skuulfeez. . .
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by Notime4drama: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

i do help him in his work, i am a versatile wife, to cook, to mop, to give career advice, to have wonderful bed art, and i hope to lift my horizon a little bit higher by learning more things from anywhere, such as here.

by the way, if i wake up 4 hours too early from the daybreak, and can not fall in sleep again, gentlemen here, would you pls give me an appropriate answer to my question , that, can i at that moment hold my husband's organ till the daybreak without giving him any inconvenience?
God please you are watching O,this is the kind of woman i need when i finally want to settle down cool
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by whywhyogun: 5:24am On Feb 18, 2017
saintsylve:
This question is quite sensitive with individual men.
Op I can sense you derive a lot of pleasure holding your Hubby's organ, why not talk to him , He might oblige you knowing fully well you like it.

Personally, some ladies can hold the male organ by rubbing and caressing for some time but not eight hours has being sought by you.

1) the response of my husband is to dissuade me to hold it for 8 hours, he said it troubled him to sleep, although his organ could not , of course , be solid in my hand , not even half solid, when he had no mood for sex.

2) I know the longtime instigation to his organ will bring a fatigue to it, and lessen its reaction when it is time for real sex. and the longtime holding is even adding burden to his heart and nerves.

3) but i could not help myself. even a flaccid organ is such a toy for me. and actually , i was not playing it, i just idly put my hand at his part, sometimes not palpably, sometimes just at the part below his navel, to make both of us feel subtle.

4) but the result is, either he requested my hand to move away, or, he gave me a good insert and slept away by grabbing my hands in a safe place from his organ.

5) men's organ is the contradiction between male and female. women regard organ to be the symbol of love and romance , and some women even adore it so much that they hold it for a continuous period of time. but men regard organ to be a tool of love, and they will use it for a fitful time.

6) it is just the same like: women wish men to accompany them for all their idle time , but men only wish to be with women when sex time is coming. and if a woman wants more time than she is allowed, she is a boring nag.
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by whywhyogun: 5:29am On Feb 18, 2017
Annie939:
please don't let him get tired of you so quick

this comment is very erudite and esoteric. you must be a wife, with a heart. and i know what you say. sadly, many young college boys , who are saying things a priori here, will never understand.
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by whywhyogun: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Notime4drama:
God please you are watching O,this is the kind of woman i need when i finally want to settle down cool

cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jodha:

Vast experience on this topic..?? . You're totally wrong dearie... I know nothing about this topic
Awww don't disappoint me now .
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
World people! Wel.. What more can i say? Holl up holl up holl up
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by jakandeola(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

i am not feeling any uncertainty towards my husband, i know his faithfulness, but i simply like the feeling of his organ in my hand.
can u let ur guy suck ur breast till morning dat he sleep wit it in his mouth
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by whywhyogun: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
jakandeola:
can u let ur guy suck ur breast till morning dat he sleep wit it in his mouth

it is not convenient, we need to turn around our bodies. but holding organ is different, no matter what pose, we can do it, if we wish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.