Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court (26548 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Tussle: Abraham Floors Akeredolu At Appeal Court / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff / Delta People Celebrate Ali Modu Sheriff's Victory In Court Today (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by mario383: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
djeasy:
No big deal... They should leave pDP FOR SHERIFF. Its dead already.. Wike and co should go and form a new party.
Very simple. There is no way any pdp members, her friends will work with Sherrif. He is the worst human being since he working with Buhari. After supreme court, pdp should register another party. Simple.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Guyman02: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
PDP is reaping the fruits of the Govs deciding to decide who heads the party. When people like Sen Mantu warned them about making the newly decamped Sheriff the Chairman they never listened

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Koolking(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
How do you even pronounce schizophrenia?

Some of these guys are suffering from this disorder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by mario383: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nogodye:
How Fani Kayode think at times bothered me.He reason like an illitrate...well, we can call him Educated Illitrate.
Where you when apc won Ondo state? Did not hear the comments of Sherrif and other of his friends?
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
We now know real men. of course they don't make noise, ride on sherrif the slayer of the two greatest Yoruba men alive . fayose and FFk

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by maxzzo1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mega party loading....,,,.......
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
What about the issue of corruption charges
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Firstcitizen: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
tolexy007:
i only came here to laugh grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by mario383: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
tunderay:
Lol, this guy is suffering from an unknown virus. Is it Buhari that invited Sheriff to the PDP? Why is it difficult for him to blame Wike and Fayose his friend, that invited Sheriff and made him the Chairman?
You are correct. The same Wike visited Tambowal and were discussing politics. Wike should know that Tambowal is another northerner who rubbished GEJ. He should be very careful of the northerners. He should learn very fast of the hausa

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by martineverest(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
i guess buhari instructed fayose and wike to make sheriff PDP chairman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by rightwingz: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Cambells:
Femi Kayode has reacted to Ali Modu Sheriff's Victory at appeal court.. According to him, the decision of the Appeal court is a "Victory" for President Buhari..

See what he said below;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/fani-kayode-reacts-to-sheriffs-victory.html
Sheriff be like strong $shit when nor gree flush for water system. grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by mario383: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
oyinkinola:
...kayode atlast confirmed the victory of PMB in 2019!
what's a good new for democracy?
not to only a good NEW.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by manu1: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
This crackhead again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by ITbomb(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ordinarily, I wouldnt have bothered but the way APC apologists are celebrating over this ruling makes me have a rethink
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Nogodye(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Qmerit:

No he's educated, that place he usually visit in Ghana is not doing it job well so the problem is still there, u know the rest..

Lol.I don't knw the rest o...maybe you should help me with the rest cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Nogodye(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
mario383:
Where you when apc won Ondo state? Did not hear the comments of Sherrif and other of his friends?

And so what...it is like a house that divided against itself we never stand.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Buharimustgo: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
This useless and God forksaken Looter, Must have been seeing Buhari, in his daily dream!

However, he can cry himself to sleep!
SHERRIF IS OUR CHOICE cheesy

Do u think by destroying the opposition parties,that ur party would be protected
in power forever? **** how did we get this low?
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by zabuur: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
What can't u blame Buhari for FFK. Soon if your wife packs and leaves u, I'm sure you will say she's been snatched by BUHARI. If your children fail in school na Buhari, if your wife makes tasteless food for u, na Buhari. If u toast another lady and she doesn't agree, Na Buhari. If u use ATM and it doesn't dispense cash, Buhari, if your dstv signal no good, Buhari, plz fani, make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Opakan2: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
They should question his mother.. she played away match while married to Fani Kayode

Pure yorubas are not known to be this foolish and dull.
such a pity

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by danot1030: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
See painment!!! Shame on FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by giles14(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nogodye:
How Fani Kayode think at times bothered me.He reason like an illitrate...well, we can call him Educated Illitrate.
NO his right all the PDP member decamping to APC are of the sheriff faction.
and now this.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by ProfDumbledor(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
This useless and God forksaken Looter, Must have been seeing Buhari, in his daily dream!

However, he can cry himself to sleep! SHERRIF IS OUR CHOICE cheesy
Auntie u need a serious job in a man's house. Do yourself a favor and get married asap.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by danot1030: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
mario383:
Very simple. There is no way any pdp members, her friends will work with Sherrif. He is the worst human being since he working with Buhari. After supreme court, pdp should register another party. Simple.
See shameless people. So now sheriff is working for Buhari, how about the stupidity of your heroes that went to beg him to come and lead you all?

When a man keeps blaming someone for all his problems, is a sign of irresponsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Qmerit(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nogodye:

Lol.I don't knw the rest o...maybe you should help me with the rest cheesy

It is kolometal

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Emekus102: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
take dis one jooo.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by EDSONSMITH(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
oga KK blame it on Fayose and Wike for inviting Sheriff ( the Destroyer) to Pdp

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by OMABYK: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Makarfi and his group should forget about PDP for now and form another party. Its obvious the Buhari led APC does not want opposition in 2019. Supreme Court could drag for the next two year. They have already lost two states to the crises and Markafi group is happy for it. No true party man will be happy when his party is loosing. Its obvious he is working for APC. PMB knows that with PDP standing that 2019 is a walk over because they have really dealt with Nigerians through hunger and hardship. My opinion ooo.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
So hilarious...to make the matter, the ruling was given in PH.

But Oga FFK how far your matter with EFCC? i pray you have a GEJ ruling... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by tim1256(m): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Opistorincos:
Sheriff of which county
Sheriff of Sudan

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Opistorincos(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
tim1256:

Sheriff of Sudan

County not country
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

Auntie u need a serious job in a man's house. Do yourself a favor and get married asap.

Wetin concern you? Na that one we dey discuss for here? Pained Olodo! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra 100% Built By Igbos Photos / I Ready For All Dem Bad People - Dino Melaye Says As He Steps Out In Camouflage / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Ghana Maltreats Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.