Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court (26581 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Tussle: Abraham Floors Akeredolu At Appeal Court / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff / Delta People Celebrate Ali Modu Sheriff's Victory In Court Today (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by lailo: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
these people will always link Buhari to everything. I guest it's Buhari that is wike and fayose that invited him. Anenih and Bode George just confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by tunderay(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
omenkaLives:
I think Baba poro him albino wife at some time. The tin still dey peper am. grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by tunderay(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
mario383:
You are correct. The same Wike visited Tambowal and were discussing politics. Wike should know that Tambowal is another northerner who rubbished GEJ. He should be very careful of the northerners. He should learn very fast of the hausa
I I'm telling you, hausas are very intelligent, people think they are daft.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Respect55(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
This useless and God forksaken Looter, Must have been seeing Buhari, in his daily dream!

However, he can cry himself to sleep! SHERRIF IS OUR CHOICE cheesy

You and who?
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by btee13(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
I always wonder why FFK mouth gaggles alot of dirty and end up vomitting rubbish. The babu sense tink say na fools the people be, most of all this politicians can be so annoying

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by seunfly: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
OMABYK:
Makarfi and his group should forget about PDP for now and form another party. Its obvious the Buhari led APC does not want opposition in 2019. Supreme Court could drag for the next two year. They have already lost two states to the crises and Markafi group is happy for it. No true party man will be happy when his party is loosing. Its obvious he is working for APC. PMB knows that with PDP standing that 2019 is a walk over because they have really dealt with Nigerians through hunger and hardship. My opinion ooo.

It is because of Poeple who reason like you that made this politicians talk as if we are all fool, how can wike and fayose (present and strongest pdp member) invites someone to a party, single handedly install him as the chairman and later had disagreement with other party member because of him which made them to dump him after giving him the soul of the party will be working for Buhari. We all know how markirfi group came into PDP and we all remember the role of jery gana and how wike and
Fayose had misunderstanding about removing sheriff before wike finally succumb to pressure to dump sheriff and move for markirfi.
My problem with PDP is that they always shout buhari for everything the couldn't get and gullible people danced to it.
Hypocrisy is the problem of most of us and inability to tell the truth when we are actually guilty.
Can you relate what u have said with what has happened within PDP?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by kantin: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Waiting for fayose with his stinky mouth before I comments

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by bantudra: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
someone should tell this guy to shvt the fvck up...

does he thinks he has the right to talk anyhow because he is married to a wannabe white female??...

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by gawu1: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
rhymestech:
FFK is a Joker. Whenever judgement is against you, then you'll smell a rat but if its in your favour, Justice is served. PDP is buried and your best bet is to move on to another party. Remember what Jimoh Ibrahim said about FFK "If you want to win an election, just pay FFK money to join your opposition"
Hahahaah! You reminded me that upper cut of Jimoh Ibrahim. Despite his diarrhea mouth, the guy has since learned to dodge Jimoh Ibrahim.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by Gudcity: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2017
IT IS A VICTORY FOR BUHARI INDEED
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court by mario383: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
danot1030:
See shameless people. So now sheriff is working for Buhari, how about the stupidity of your heroes that went to beg him to come and lead you all?

When a man keeps blaming someone for all his problems, is a sign of irresponsibility.
That is why am also blaming the people of the south south and east. A typical Fulani man only love his people. That is well known record all over the place. So why should Wike and Fayose, in the first place visited Sherrif and talk to him? They ought to know that, unlike the other regions, a typical hausa man will never let their people down. Look at Amaechi and Wike, always fighting each other. They have refused to learn from all the past deceits from the hausas. No hausa will open his mouth and abuse themselves but those senseless south south people will never learn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reason Fayose Lost Ekitidecide2018. / BREAKING: John Momoh Quits As Chairman Of BON / Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.