Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Shahan, A Female? Wow! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shahan, A Female? Wow! (8743 Views)

Lecturer Caught On Secrete Camera Doing It With A Female Student / Governor Of Delta State Caught Inside Club Rocking A Female Stripper? [PHOTO] / Have U Ever Slapped A Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2007
@ Shahan,
Learnt some stuffs about you today.

Uhmmmmm,
Wont say anything for now.
Lest thou be found of head swelling! cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2007
@Analytical,

I could almost say the same thing about you, except for the fact that you revealed your gender much earlier. You have been quite forthright, passionate with deep grace, and served my reference notes for further studies. What more can I say?? Well, one thing actually. . .

[size=14pt]This is a living tribute to Analytical![/size]

And thank you so very much for the reminder to be calm in the face of invectives.

Many blessings. cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2007
@mrpataki,

Oya, divulge it before I let loose on you kia-kia! angry

One. . .

. . .two

. . .three -

I'm still counting O! angry

Lol, how body?? Hope you're doing great. Hey, many thanks for the IM messages, wasn't signed on to Yahoo IM when you tried contacting me. Perhaps this p.m. we'll get to gist and laugh some more - just between us, abi?? cheesy

<<But if you yarb, I go dump you for lagoon O! At least the 1-to-1 between us na tribute to you!!>>

Have fun. Bless.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2007
@ Shahan,

Ok will try to give out some Rev now,

1. . . . . . . . m4malik is the Older one,

. . . . . . .2 you are the last and mlks baby****(have not had the priviledge of meeting another sagacious personality as your sis though)**** is your elder sister.
Do you want me to continue, nah, lest thou again be found of too much knowledge! cool

Would love to IM you anytime. Just let me know if you want to.

Last time i tried that on nairaland. i got a WTF lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2007
@mrpataki,

Hmmm, I tried saying something on those revs before, but the lawyer-girl (mlks_baby) sent me an IM to say nothing about that - until she gets her treat from me first. So. i'll just maintain for now. Hint, when you get the puzzle right, then you'll be in for some great surprises as well.

Meanwhile, I promised earlier that we could have a connection on IM later this p.m. It was an open invitation to all; but my sibblings have a few commitments that I didn't anticipate earlier. But then I'll keep you updated when this will be.

Cheers, and keep it coming. cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2007
shahan by the way I'm looking at things,do I dare say that you have a ton of admirers(mostly male) on nairaland.
Hmm,who says girls cannot be admired for what's up there.

I've read the glowing writings of analytical and Mr Pataki and a few others, is anyone beginning to dream dreams? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2007
lol, @babyosisi,

Uhmmm, well. . . it's all part of the mystery. cheesy

Some guys who have been 'dreaming dreams' and prophesying some magic formula over me don't seem to have kept me going as much as these gentlemen on NL. Well, maybe one day soon, some kinda formula will bring about some equation on the Forum. . . but that is some time to come. wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2007
*Clears throat*
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2007
Uhmmmmmm . . . . . . ,
Every spirit of divine guessing we relinquish your hold here on this thread! angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2007
babyosisi:

shahan by the way I'm looking at things,do I dare say that you have a ton of admirers(mostly male) on nairaland.
Hmm,who says girls cannot be admired for what's up there.

I've read the glowing writings of analytical and Mr Pataki and a few others, is anyone beginning to dream dreams? smiley smiley smiley

Your young men shall dream dreams! cool grin angry

Only the deep calls to the deep babyosisi.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2007
Lol. . . for those who clear throat and those who relinquish the guessing throats, may prophetic blessings follow you from today! cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2007
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked :oBut come oh, whats the point of prophetic blessings, when you can not say your mind out undecided lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2007
Easy. . . because you're supposed to be discerning the prophetic messages with prophetic insight! Abi I lie?? cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2007
First I will require your prophetic messages to be said, then I will acquire the prophetic insight, foresight, even hindsight sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For real babyosisi is something sef angry tongue
Too much of prayer on the mountain is really rubbing off on that lady!!! wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2007
Didn't mean to set off anything but the lord does move in mysterious ways
His wonders to perform!!!. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Analytical(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2007
Admirer, yes, but dreaming dreams, nope.  Son of man has dreamt all the dreams that needed to be dreamt and it has produced 2 daughters who shall prophesy!  Hope I'm not dashing any hopes? wink

By the way, I do admire you too babyosisi, your posts have been a blessing! Maybe we should open a thread on the great gals of Nairaland?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by belloti(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2007
i dont know what to say about Babyosisi, Can somebody help me out, please?

cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2007
OK Belloti, I will help you out here:

That she is the personification of an Angel here on Nairaland!!!

Much thoughts on you too babyosisi.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2007
belloti:

i don't know what to say about Babyosisi, Can somebody help me out, please?

cheesy

just say it belotti,you like me somehow even though you hate my writings about your prophet.
a kind of fatal likeness lol
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2007
shahan:

Lol. . . for those who clear throat and those who relinquish the guessing throats, may prophetic blessings follow you from today! cheesy

Amin Jesu. cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2007
Bless up, @goodguy!! For a moment, I thought our able admin actually eternally banned you from our prestigious rendezvous, especially at a time when we needed to settle our score! So I went up the mountain to prophecy and cast out the "castables". . . viola! Who says prayer no dey work?? cheesy

@mrpataki,
For your sake, I shall say the prophetic and expect your all-round "sight" - the insight, foresight, hindsight, poor-sight, oversight, and even near-sight sef! Sharpen your prophetic vision well-well, because you're about to see things that Balaam didn't see! grin
mlks_baby sends you special greetings!

@belloti,
Erudite gentleman. . Lol. Glad to see you here - and, of course, keeping the flow of sane gist. Any insight for the 2007? wink

@Analytical,
As son of man, you could now pass into the more mature category. Since you're no longer in the "dream-dreams" category, it says rather that the "[young men] shall see visions!" That's more like it - and remember that visions are not as common as dreams! cheesy

@Y'all,
You've been great and shahan doesn't regret joining Nairaland at all. Bless up; and keep the dreams, visions, prophecies. . and "insight" coming. Nigeria go better!! cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2007
@ Shahan,
What more can I say? Your sister greets me specially, tell her this kiss At least we should greet ourselves with a holy kiss! Just kidding oh! Before those muslims come on my throat grin grin grin

Extend my hand of fellowship to her. Waiting for her to come on nairaland again! Please beg her to come now, abi . . . . . . . . . . . undecided

As to that other statement, I done get enough vision which pass my level at the moment!, With all the sights as back-up! Let me stay at that abi . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . undecided

[size=4pt]By the way who is older between you and mlks_baby? Where is m4malik too?[/size]

Can't afford to miss nairaland for a day now!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2007
@ goodguy,
I had to plead your cause with the "able admin", funny enough your post, his own and my plead are nowhere to be found again!

Thank God you are back! But take caution oh!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2007
shahan:

@mrpataki,
For your sake, I shall say the prophetic and expect your all-round "sight" - the insight, foresight, hindsight, poor-sight, oversight, and even near-sight sef! Sharpen your prophetic vision well-well, because you're about to see things that Balaam didn't see! grin
mlks_baby sends you special greetings!

Am listening oh cool cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2007
@mrpataki,

Brruuaahhhaaahaaa!! cheesy grin

I have passed your prophecy to mlks_baby, and here's her "oversight":

1. She's still engrossed with her lawyer books for now (e no easy!)

2. she's waiting for her treat at the end of this month when we fly off to Australia (our deal if my gender was discovered before the end of the month)

3. she still sends her greetings with a  tongue sanctified with some olive oil

4. she says to keep the question in small prints still undisclosed to keep you guys guessing (tee-hee-hee grin)

5. she will breeze into nairaland this weekend when things heat up, and she go hala well-well.

Okay, if I missed any of the "visions", we go contact Balaam, abi?? lipsrsealed
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2007
Lawyer, hahah, Another grammarian in the house.

I have heard and seen some of the best of English words here! You are as well into that sin too grin grin grin grin

Well am beginning to see another vision again.

God help me oh!!!!!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2007
@mrpataki,

mrpataki:

Lawyer, hahah, Another grammarian in the house.

Yes, your honour. . . guilty as charged on two counts: 1. mixing English and pidgin together; and 2. opening my previous reply with an excessive bruuhaha!! undecided

mrpataki:

I have heard and seen some of the best of English words here! You are as well into that sin too grin grin grin grin

Condemn not thy handmaiden before thy high-court, for thou seest none comest to the present help! tongue

mrpataki:

Well am beginning to see another vision again.

Oh dearie dear me! shocked shocked
That explains why I had this creepy feeling someone was spying on me from nowhere!

mrpataki:

God help me oh!!!!!

. . . so that we may not sink beneath the billows of the waves! cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2007
mrpataki:

@ goodguy,
I had to plead your cause with the "able admin", funny enough your post, his own and my plead are nowhere to be found again!

Thank God you are back! But take caution oh!

Thanks for pleading on my behalf. wink I actually read his post and yours (as a guest). I had to plead privately before he could lift the permanent ban, and it was shortly after that he deleted my post, his post and your post.

@ Shahan, thanks for your concern. kiss That was the first time I've been banned in about 6 - 8 months now. There was actually a time I was banned almost every week. grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 24, 2007
what did you do goodguy?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Analytical(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2007
@Shahan

@Analytical,
As son of man, you could now pass into the more mature category. Since you're no longer in the "dream-dreams" category, it says rather that the "[young men] shall see visions!" That's more like it - and remember that visions are not as common as dreams!

Visions no dey as common as dreams, but you no know say vision dey more clear and serious?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by belloti(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2007
When the heat is too much on the religion section i come here to cool my heels.

Babyosisi, i think you are very correct i like you so much but i dont like your writing. so its now a balancing act

mrpataki, i want to forgive you for the holy kiss blunder, but be carefull next time.

Shahan, good to know am welcomed. 2007 is a crazy year politically, Lebanon, North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Sen Clinton vs Sen Obama, Buhari vs Yaradua, and on nairaland the beat goes on, grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2007
belloti:

When the heat is too much on the religion section i come here to cool my heels.

Babyosisi, i think you are very correct i like you so much but i don't like your writing. so its now a balancing act

mrpataki, i want to forgive you for the holy kiss blunder, but be carefull next time.

Shahan, good to know am welcomed. 2007 is a crazy year politically, Lebanon, North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Sen Clinton vs Sen Obama, Buhari vs Yaradua, and on nairaland the beat goes on, grin

I love this thread for that reason too.
Regarding Nigeria,I urge all Christians to fast and pray.
Anyone that will not lead the country the way the Lord wants it,will be cut off in anyway the Lord deems fit.

It's time for "mountain of fire prayers" on behalf of Naija.
My man and I hope to retire to Naija in our old age
and things must change,the average man has suffered enough

As for America though I have leanings towards Republican party,I love Hilary.
Oprah and Hilary are my 2 greatest female icons in America.
if only oprah could send me $1 million dollars cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Were Mr Chima? / Canino Lamborghini Watch For Sale / I Need Serious Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.