Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Shahan, A Female? Wow! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shahan, A Female? Wow! (8739 Views)

Lecturer Caught On Secrete Camera Doing It With A Female Student / Governor Of Delta State Caught Inside Club Rocking A Female Stripper? [PHOTO] / Have U Ever Slapped A Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2007
mrpataki:

@ davidylan,
;
Wetin you wan run with again? Abi your whitey never do you? We dey hear your gist oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

say what?
davidylan,I am shocked!!!
et tu brutus?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2007
mrpataki  shocked

oya confess sharp sharp. I could have said there were very few people from the rockcity that i did not know! Confess o! Before i take the matter to the Lord in prayers.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2007
babyosisi:

say what?
davidylan,I am shocked!!!
et tu brutus?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin scarcity of nigerians!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2007
I don hear the same  excuse tire.
It is not true my brother.
There are tons of Nigerian girls,other Africans,African Americans,why an oyibo now eh?

Well it doesn't really matter.
I lied,it does matter. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2007
Thanks oh babyosisi,
At least we have the likes of Shahan, mlks_baby et al here.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2007
anyway just kidding as usual.
True love is very hard to find and if anyone finds it in a blue eyed blonde or kinky haired Macy Gray look alike,why not.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2007
Oh really? i thought it didnt matter though.
I didnt see much of a difference except you miss being able to converse in your mother tongue and she being unable to cook nigerian food. Anyway now that i'm out looking for a nigerian girl no one is showing up.  undecided
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2007
Igwe's brother,
Why are you shocked? grin This is the Jet Age tongue. Moreso on the www anything can happen. Even on this topic here in nairaland, anything can happen cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2007
While on this subject,what does an African man find very attractive in a white girl that is lacking in a black girl?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2007
mrpataki:

Igwe's brother,
Why are you shocked? grin This is the Jet Age tongue. Moreso on the www anything can happen. Even on this topic here in nairaland, anything can happen cool

Finally!!!! Now speak up! Its clear we do know each other!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2007
Ah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Me I dont know that answer oh
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2007
davidylan:

fantastic!!!

according to osuofia
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2007
I want to see this to the end,so una sabi.
please answer my previous Q
What is wrong with us?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2007
davidylan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool

Hows Law, Bayo, Rote, everyother person! wink
Beat more of that

Telling you of moi only spoils the fum for me!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2007
babyosisi:

While on this subject,what does an African man find very attractive in a white girl that is lacking in a black girl?

To be very frank, there are quite a lot of things that make the white girl more attractive and it is NOT about her hair or color. Life is wayyyyy easier with a white girl than a black one, infact too easy you begin to wonder if everything is alright. They don't nag as much, they will do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING you tell them to do, very many are willing to sacrifice their family, time, convenience to stick by you.

mrpataki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool

Hows Law, Bayo, Rote, everyother person! wink
Beat more of that

Telling you of moi only spoils the fum for me!

They are doing excellent last time i spoke to them. Law is getting married in August. Oya unveil urself.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2007
In a way you are right there, but cultural differences will always come to play.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Ugwumba(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2007
davidylan:

To be very frank, there are quite a lot of things that make the white girl more attractive and it is NOT about her hair or color. Life is wayyyyy easier with a white girl than a black one, infact too easy you begin to wonder if everything is alright. They don't nag as much, they will do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING you tell them to do, very many are willing to sacrifice their family, time, convenience to stick by you.

@babyosisi, not my experience with 'white' girls.
Some black sisters may be harder to 'manage', but better that than a "i'm making a sacrifice dating you" attitude.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2007
cultural differences will be the most important factor later when you both start taking issues seriously. Things like will learning a new language, habbits, attitudes and outlook to life. What of family? Will she understand that marrying a man in Nigerian parlance is akin to marrying his family?
Will she leave her country for yours when it comes to the crunch?
Besides while a typical nigerian wife will not contemplate divorce until things are completely unrescueable, the white chic's culture has taught her to bail out at the slightest whiff of wahala.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2007
Maybe when you come around for his weddings in August to Bussy, I can unveil myself then undecided But till then suffice it for me to remain hooded cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2007
In the end though the nigerian girl is harder to manage as ugwumba said, she is a far better option for the long term. If you want to have fun no strings attached, then the white girl is your best bet.

mrpataki:

Maybe when you come around for his weddings in August to Bussy, I can unveil myself then undecided But till then suffice it for me to remain hooded cool

shocked na wa o! I'm sure you even know the road to my father's house sef at this rate.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2007
Personally I cant settle for a white. Your inputs davidylan stretches my convictions further.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2007
mrpataki:

Personally I can't settle for a white. Your inputs davidylan stretches my convictions further.

It's not a helpless situation. There are very many that would make excellent mates. In the end you will be the one to make your choice after considering both sides of the coin. Marriage is a lifetime commitment. Can you live forever with someone who has a diff culture from yours?
I can, she just has to learn to adjust. Many may seem to be willing to adjust in the short term to make you happy, some are more than willing to follow you wherever.

It is a matter of finding God's choice for you. The decision no easy at all. lipsrsealed
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mlksbaby(f): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2007
LEGAL NOTICE!!! IF YOUR NAME IS NOT MRPATAKI, THOU SHALT NOT READ!!

@mrpataki, don't mind that mindless ga.l called shahan! The day you give am commission, me and you don finish pata-pata!! I will soon re-activate my yahoo and then we can gist. Period.

@shahan, you do well. How many days now wey I gee you d message to deliver for me?? No worry, I still get that aussie's phone number - you go soon see pepper!! You better go back home to naija, because I don phone the Aussie embassy not to extend your visa - you're on holiday!!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WOW mlks_baby online!
Tell me more. wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2007
She went off again. cry cry cry cry
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2007
mrpataki, reveal yourself now!

I wont be coming for Ayo's wedding, i'll be busy that period. Finished from Unaab?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2007
Ugwumba:

@babyosisi, not my experience with 'white' girls.
Some black sisters may be harder to 'manage', but better that than a "i'm making a sacrifice dating you" attitude.

I'm happy to hear this o.
That we are still the best in the long run.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2007
davidylan:

It's not a helpless situation. There are very many that would make excellent mates. In the end you will be the one to make your choice after considering both sides of the coin. Marriage is a lifetime commitment. Can you live forever with someone who has a diff culture from yours?
I can, she just has to learn to adjust. Many may seem to be willing to adjust in the short term to make you happy, some are more than willing to follow you wherever.

It is a matter of finding God's choice for you. The decision no easy at all. lipsrsealed

I feel that a Naija that marries a white woman would live a life of explanations.
You'll interprete what people say,our expressions and body language,take her to Naija party and you'll be explaining why our music is so loud,that goat meat is edible,the ingredients in moi moi and okra soup.
It'll just be an everlasting question and answer session.
Who need all that added wahala?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2007
babyosisi:

I feel that a Naija that marries a white woman would live a life of explanations.
You'll interprete what people say,our expressions and body language,take her to Naija party and you'll be explaining why our music is so loud,the ingredients in moi moi and okra soup.
It'll just be an everlasting question and answer session.
Who need all that added wahala?

grin grin grin
You just captured the scenario. It starts with "will your mother like me"? What are Nigerians like? What will your family say if you marry a white girl? Plenty of questions. . . .

Besides, she was horrified that we eat rabbits. She thought it should only be kept as a pet. cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2007
davidylan:

grin grin grin
You just captured the scenario. It starts with "will your mother like me"? What are Nigerians like? What will your family say if you marry a white girl? Plenty of questions. . . .

Biko my brother go Lagos or Ibadan find wife.
Or better yet do what your dad did and go across the Niger lol
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2007
make it easy, dash me your sister. grin
Chikena, problem solved!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2007
@ davidylan,
Knowing the state of how desirious you want to know who this is now,
I will only answer that question of yours and any further questions will be highly crushed about my identity here. angry

Yes to your questions.
Dont bother to ask fellow who I am, because I have told him to do no such here! You deserve such for holding a fight with me in school! angry grin You and your brother? Now I have given you enough clues.  tongue

I have to be off now. Hope you will not ask about my identity henceforth.As it will be severely crushed angry I wont make it for Laws wedding too. But will send my love to him! Miss you all.

Bye for now, goodnight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Were Mr Chima? / Canino Lamborghini Watch For Sale / I Need Serious Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.