Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Shahan, A Female? Wow! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shahan, A Female? Wow! (8745 Views)

Lecturer Caught On Secrete Camera Doing It With A Female Student / Governor Of Delta State Caught Inside Club Rocking A Female Stripper? [PHOTO] / Have U Ever Slapped A Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2007
shahan:

The good thing is that almost everyone is a winner in one way or another. But as is said in the golden rule, the first shall be the last, abi? So, shall we say that your own gift be given to ope_emi who just joined in here! cheesy

Leave Ope and I to sort ourselves out. He's my boy. cool Our houses are just less than a 5 minute walk apart, so you can still send the gifts to my own house grin. I will give him his own share that I feel he deserves. . . and that's even if the gift is shareable in the first place. cool

I'm a goodguy, remember? wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2007
shahan:

The good thing is that almost everyone is a winner in one way or another. But as is said in the golden rule, the first shall be the last, abi? So, shall we say that your own gift be given to ope_emi who just joined in here! cheesy

Eyan Gidi, thank you ojare. grin

I know say my God no dey let me down ke, beni. grin

goodguy:

Leave Ope and I to sort ourselves out. He's my boy. cool Our houses are just less than a 5 minute walk apart, so you can still send the gifts to my own house grin. I will give him his own share that I feel he deserves. . . and that's even if the gift is shareable in the first place. cool

Look at this boy, calling me his boy. You know say Elijah called upon God for Fire from heaven, na thunder I go call to strike that little butts of yours(calling me his boy, tufiaka grin). Na every thing we go share equally, Lagbara Olorun. cheesy

Lets be frank here sha, you are everly my boy. wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2007
I'm getting lost on the thread,someone please steer me on course,I'm rowing in circles here.
who is eyeing who?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2007
stop speaking in parables shahan and co,some of us did not take literature in school lol
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2007
Babyosisi, just relax and watch.  Seems to me that some peeps dey use style dey do "Holy toasting" for Nairaland. grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2007
goodguy:

Babyosisi, just relax and watch.  Seems to me that some peeps dey use style dey do "Holy toasting" for Nairaland. grin

I beg, I am not among them.  grin

Is just that speaking in tongues(yoruba, don't get me wrong oh! grin) is great with the communcations made here, sorry(pele) babyosisi cause you virtually don't understand what we are talking about. But don't worry, the Holy Spirit will open your eyes soon enough. grin grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If the subject matter is about me undecided, I suggest, you wait tire oh tongue But if not, I will lurk around to see who you are talking about here. Till then, no further comments! lipsrsealed
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2007
@Y'all,

I no go let this one pass before the end of the day. Hope everyone's doing okay?

@belloti,

belloti:

Someone is trying to use blackmail now. I can't remember shahan asking for anyones' opinion before she made her decision. Anyway, what will hit you will never miss you. So carry go pataki.

That's true - as rascally as shahan is, she doesn't ask anyone's opinion before making her decision. But that doesn't mean it has been easy at all; sometimes, the pay back isn't worth all the yanga!

@mrpataki,

mrpataki:

@ belloti,
Be your brothers keeper! grin grin grin grin

DANGER!

KEEP OFF lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
All offenders are liable to 72 strokes of the koboko, plus incanceration in a lonely thread here on nairaland! kiss kiss

Haa!! How can you ask my dear belloti to be his brother's keeper and still fence him off with a DANGER sign? For that, I'm going back to the same spot on the mountain to receive prophetic vision for you. And don't you dare run away; because, as belloti has rightly said: wetin go hit you no go pass you! So, get ready for your own 72 strokes of goodluck from the city of Melbourne.

Meanwhile, I don tell mlks_baby say I go charge high comminssion for being the errand-girl between both of you. For privacy sake, the message cannot be delivered publicly - so check your email by p.m. tomorrow.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2007
@goodguy,

goodguy:

Leave Ope and I to sort ourselves out. He's my boy. cool

I'm surprised he didn't rack you to the ground for that statement!

goodguy:

Our houses are just less than a 5 minute walk apart, so you can still send the gifts to my own house grin.

Hehehehe!! Typical naija pickin.  grin Haven't you heard that I operate by prophecy - "The first shall be the last"?? In which case, you should take a 3 minutes walk to his house to collect ya gift when it arrives! cool

goodguy:

I will give him his own share that I feel he deserves. . . and that's even if the gift is shareable in the first place. cool

My advice: go to his house with an entire army barrack! It's a small but beautiful package from me (don't know what my sis has in mind for ya both).

goodguy:

I remember; and because I want you in one piece, that's why my advice above! cool

@ope_emi,

ope_emi:

Eyan Gidi, thank you ojare. grin

Welcome anytime. Just take style know say I dey admire you; not for any e-kiss, but for answering that "goodguy" quite well.

ope_emi:

I know say my God no dey let me down ke, beni. grin

Adupe. Adura lo fa. smiley But if he drag you outside and wrestle your teeth comot for your mouth, no 'adura' go help your case O. shocked

@babyosisi,

babyosisi:

I'm getting lost on the thread,someone please steer me on course,I'm rowing in circles here.
who is eyeing who?
babyosisi:

stop speaking in parables shahan and co,some of us did not take literature in school lol

Nne, why u wan take lit-in-english reveal our ploy? Ever since some of us went into 'prophetic hibernation', we started seeing visions and 'eyeing' some undisclosed messages. That's why all the parables - and only the converted can receive the inheritance prepared for them from the foundation of Nairaland. grin

@goodguy,
goodguy:

That's part of the 11th commandment, and it is allowed. cheesy
However, there's no guarantee that keepers of that commandment will arrive in paradise!

ope_emi:

I beg, I am not among them.  grin

In that case, goodguy can go ahead and rack you to the ground!

@mrpataki,
mrpataki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If the subject matter is about me undecided, I suggest, you wait tire oh tongue But if not, I will lurk around to see who you are talking about here. Till then, no further comments! lipsrsealed

Wetin I do you people for Nairaland sef? angry
Am I that ugly that all the admirers are now leaving one by one? Abi make I show my face for my profile to reveal the unrevealable? Which kain prophecy you don receive wey dey make you back off like this?

Right, this leaves only one candidate - belloti! Whether or not he's married with kids and chances are slim of my surviving against 4 others under his insurance policy, at least he's not backing off my e-kiss! grin

Oya, belloti, wey you??
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2007
I want to talk, but I know there are those who are ready to devour my inputs here immediately.

@ Shahan,
Do you think I am running away? I am actually lurking around. I am even nearer than it first appeared cool
Send you my mail tomorrow. Got some words of encouragement for you!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 12:02am On Feb 14, 2007
pataki, you're free to talk okay? No one will devour your inputs, this is not a religious thread. grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 14, 2007
This is even more complicated than I thought.

The scriptures says seek and you shall find.
I've been seeking and you guys are sitting on it,knocking and the door is jammed.
Whatever the case,I would like to be part of this holy thing about to be revealed.
I am watching with mature eyes and like what I see.

I'm still knocking though.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is far more serious than I ever anticipated!
Babyosisi what have you been seeking, which door have you been knocking? You mean I had my door closed all the while

**[size=4pt]Mr Pataki goes to his nairaland door[/size]** I am patiently waiting too. This is getting hotter than the religion thread!

Which is which now? Even my visions are getting blurred at the moment! cool

Who will bell the cat here?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2007
@ goodguy,
I am sure you realise things are taking a newer dimension than what you first anticipated when you started this topic.

I cannot talk here. tongue My prophetic Visions needs a multitude of Counsel! kiss

I suggest babyosisi should locked in a lonely thread for now till things are sorted here!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2007
@mrpataki,

mrpataki:

I want to talk, but I know there are those who are ready to devour my inputs here immediately.

@ Shahan,
Do you think I am running away? I am actually lurking around. I am even nearer than it first appeared cool
Send you my mail tomorrow. Got some words of encouragement for you!

I knew you ran for cover before I came down from the mountain. Did you fear Elisha. . . or was it Gehazi? Anyhow, the rain will not overtake you; so no cause for alarm.  cool

@goodguy,

goodguy:

pataki, you're free to talk okay? No one will devour your inputs, this is not a religious thread. grin

And who says you can't be devoured? angry What have we been climbing the mountain all these time for??
Ohhh! On hindsight, you're right!! No one will devour our inputs (depends on what you guys are putting where)!! grin Am I now becoming a rascal?? Na una cause am!

@babyosisi,

babyosisi:

This is even more complicated than I thought.

The scriptures says seek and you shall find.
I've been seeking and you guys are sitting on it,knocking and the door is jammed.
Whatever the case,I would like to be part of this holy thing about to be revealed.
I am watching with mature eyes and like what I see.

I'm still knocking though.

Na wah! Nne, you don't qualify any longer to 'knock' - your door has already been opened, and you will find plenty-plenty blessings that no man with long bia-bia can take them away! cool

It is partly because of your watchful eyes that I am still here - behaving myself! grin

@mrpataki again,

mrpataki:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is far more serious than I ever anticipated!
Babyosisi what have you been seeking, which door have you been knocking? You mean I had my door closed all the while

I dey sorry for some people! You will soon be called upon to define the door, or better still be shown to the door - all things not being equal.

mrpataki:

**Mr Pataki goes to his nairaland door** I am patiently waiting too. This is getting hotter than the religion thread!

Aight. ***Cough. Coughhh!! Emm. . . Nebuchaddnezzar, seems you have some candidates out here who are willing to test-drive your NIF - "N[/b]ewly-[b]I[/b]mproved [b]F[/b]urnace"®.

mrpataki:

Which is which now? Even my visions are getting blurred at the moment! cool

Who will bell the cat here?

While you are deciding, seems the cat is purrring and sharpening her claws! cheesy
Fear not - insurance cover you from your lawyer-friend in school (email you later!).

mrpataki:

@ goodguy,
I am sure you realise things are taking a newer dimension than what you first anticipated when you started this topic.

I cannot talk here. tongue My prophetic [b]Visions
needs a multitude of Counsel! kiss

I suggest babyosisi should locked in a lonely thread for now till things are sorted here!

Awww, you can't do that at all - not at this critical stage of prophetic insight. Like I said, I'm still here behaving myself because of the very watchful eyes of my dearest babyosisi. Any attempt to see a visionless vision shall be resisted at knife-edge! grin

@Y'all, enjoy o jare!

Wey belloti now?? undecided
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2007
Shahan niiiiiiiiiiiii,
Hmmmmmmm, there is a lot of rev in your inputs here. cool

I knew you ran for cover before I came down from the mountain. Did you fear Elisha. . . or was it Gehazi? Anyhow, the rain will not overtake you; so no cause for alarm.

Who be Gehazi, or Elisha, do you know who I be? Fastest man on Nairaland! tongue I dey here kampe, just that am getting a bit confused now cry Maybe when I recieve your mail, I will know better.

Am I now becoming a rascal?? Na una cause am!

I live with rascality everyday tongue

Na wah! Nne, you don't qualify any longer to 'knock' - your door has already been opened, and you will find plenty-plenty blessings that no man with long bia-bia can take them away! cool
Tell her oh.
Shay make I insert my own version too? Nah, your own done do for now! wink

It is partly because of your watchful eyes that I am still here - behaving myself! grin
Don't worry now, I have sent babyosisi to a lonely thread, where she can no longer pry into what is happening here. So Shahan, carry go jo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey sorry for some people! You will soon be called upon to define the door, or better still be shown to the door - all things not being equal.

When would that time be? The door opens the way to something right? tongue cheesy
[size=4pt]******knock knock
Who is that?
it is me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oh, come in I have been waiting for you! wink*****[/size]

Aight. ***Cough. Coughhh!! Emm. . . Nebuchaddnezzar, seems you have some candidates out here who are willing to test-drive your NIF - "Newly-Improved Furnace"®.

I told you before, I have been over roasted by a lot of Nairaland Users here time and over again, so the NIF just gets me stonger like the Gold! wink

While you are deciding, seems the cat is purrring and sharpening her claws!
Fear not - insurance cover you from your lawyer-friend in school (email you later!).

Where is the email sef? angry Who is the Cat? angry Where is my lawyer friend? angry Which is
which? angry

Awww, you can't do that at all - not at this critical stage of prophetic insight. Like I said, I'm still here behaving myself because of the very watchful eyes of my dearest babyosisi. Any attempt to see a visionless vision shall be resisted at knife-edge!

Remember I have Insurance Cover? tongue mlks_baby get my back!

Babayosisi can only be released if and only if she stops getting all clues right grin grin grin grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2007
@mrpataki,

I don see your vision and will get back to you as soon as the PC is released once again! cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2007
no Mr pataki,I had knocked and found in that regards,babyosisi had been off the market and had a wonderful valentines day,glory to God.
I am talking in terms of following the gist here.

again,who is eyeing who?
Is it Mr pataki and shahan or goodguy and mlks baby.
where does mallam bellotti fit in.
Then Ope omi,what is his own?

fill me in
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2007
@babyosisi,

You go soon spoil vision for us O! shocked

babyosisi:

again,who is eyeing who?
Is it Mr pataki and shahan or goodguy and mlks baby.

I will leave that one for the prophets!

babyosisi:

where does mallam bellotti fit in.

The part of the e-kiss!

babyosisi:

Toll-gate observer!

babyosisi:

fill me in

There for now! grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2007
I know fully the whole Vision now. Thanks babyosisi for belling the cat. tongue
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 12:59am On Feb 17, 2007
@ Shahan,
Until I recieve the mail from you, I will not go further to state anything here.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 17, 2007
all these righteous people sef! grin
Say "i like you marry me" chikena! All these hiding under "Revelations" no go work o! grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by adesodgi(m): 1:53am On Feb 17, 2007
Revolu what?
ENone that says resolution walks is just a word without work.It wont work.I tell you cos ur not the first and surely wont be the last.
Peace in, Adesodgi,
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 17, 2007
@ adesodgi

no come and spoil the "annointing" here o. grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2007
@mrpataki,

mrpataki:

@ Shahan,
Until I recieve the mail from you, I will not go further to state anything here.

No vex naa! Shébi you saw that I was away for a few days - still in consultations with Gehazi. Then I went over to see Samuel as to why Saul wasn't patient before he committed that dangerous presumption.

If you want their answers, oya maza-maza go see Samuel. That sage still has wisdom (but becareful you don't employ the antics of that woman at Endor!) Meanwhile, the committee of prophets have counselled that your email be sent by p.m. tomorrow as I would be on my way to naija by Monday night.

In hindsight, maybe I haven't sent the email because I was a little jealous as mlks_babe has accused. Her Yahoo email has not been active as she has been using her school e-box for her "bukuru" lawyer work! So, I hold ace at the moment and enjoy putting you on high jump! grin Pay me my commission first, and the vision shall be released! cheesy grin

Cheers. cheesy

davidylan:

all these righteous people sef! grin
Say "i like you marry me" chikena! All these hiding under "Revelations" no go work o! grin
davidylan:

@ adesodgi
no come and spoil the "annointing" here o. grin

You sef! Thou oughtest not disclose what thou seest not! The 11th commandment: thou shalt not make the 'gods' in this thread to turn on thee!! cheesy

adesodgi:

Revolu what?
ENone that says resolution walks is just a word without work.It wont work.I tell you because your not the first and surely wont be the last.
Peace in, Adesodgi,

Why una mind dey fluctuate like this? Who ever told you guys that we operate by resolution? tongue

Wait - soon thou shalt see what the vision says. cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2007
Na who dey step on Lions tail here. angry grin

babyosisi:

fill me in

"What is his own?", or what did you say. You are still knocking the door, right? You won't get filled in for what you said. Imagine, you didn't even spell my username correctly. [size=4pt]God open her Eyes[/size]  grin

shahan:

Toll-gate observer!

Madam, I was happy when you said you admire me, now you don dey rank me as "Toll-gate observer", be careful. Na who want your e-kiss before [size=3pt]just kidding, you fit send am o[/size] grin. Instead of you thanking me for thinking up this thread. If not for me this thread won't stand(hope you see how it concerns me now babyosisi).  grin grin grin

Have a Lovely Sunday U'll. And be careful. angry grin grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by jaybaby(f): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2007
Offtopic Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2007
jaybaby:

Offtopic Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!

You are always welcome. grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2007
@ Shahan,
shahan:

Saul wasn't patient before he committed that dangerous presumption.
cool

shahan:

If you want their answers, oya maza-maza go see Samuel. That sage still has wisdom (but becareful you don't employ the antics of that woman at Endor!) Meanwhile, the committee of prophets have counselled that your email be sent by p.m. tomorrow as I would be on my way to naija by Monday night.
Who is the Samuel now tongue?
Waiting patiently for the mail again.
You have serious explanations to do now angry cheesy cheesy

shahan:

@mrpataki,

No vex naa! Shébi you saw that I was away for a few days - still in consultations with Gehazi. Then I went over to see Samuel as to why Saul wasn't patient before he committed that dangerous presumption.

In hindsight, maybe I haven't sent the email because I was a little jealous as mlks_babe has accused. Her Yahoo email has not been active as she has been using her school e-box for her "bukuru" lawyer work! So, I hold ace at the moment and enjoy putting you on high jump! grin Pay me my commission first, and the vision shall be released! cheesy grin
What are you jealous of now? Still I want to talk oh, but there are too many hackers here tongue
You enjoy putting me on the high jump, when I soaring higher than the eagles itself tongue
Thief Ole cheesy Commission ke? When Work never start cool

Didnt you hear the latest nairaland news shocked Ask your sister, she will tell you.
The Vision has already been released! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ All,
Things are just coming up. The gist will be released soonest. But for those who are divinely guessing, I will leave it to your guesswork. Babyosisi, davidylan, goodguy, keep it up! Love you all here.

@ goodguy,
Though we may quarrel fiercely on the religion thread, the Love of God superceeds all! cry
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2007
mrpataki my hometown man! grin
These people that are "seeing visions" and "visiting samuel", please make the vision plain o, so that he may run that readeth it! grin grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2007
@ davidylan,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes I am forced to reveal who I am to you! You will be shocked that is this the same Mr Pataki? shocked shocked shocked

Wetin you wan run with again? Abi your whitey never do you? We dey hear your gist oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Leave the vision alone. It is going to be revealed soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Were Mr Chima? / Canino Lamborghini Watch For Sale / I Need Serious Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.