Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Shahan, A Female? Wow! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shahan, A Female? Wow! (8744 Views)

Lecturer Caught On Secrete Camera Doing It With A Female Student / Governor Of Delta State Caught Inside Club Rocking A Female Stripper? [PHOTO] / Have U Ever Slapped A Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2007
@ shahan,
Not at all - see just above for latest conditions, and how magnanimous we can be (ahem!!)

Hope your gift will be magnanimous indeed too. Taking the fact that I had to research you girls out.

Phew!! We share a lot in common in more ways than one, and the blokes out here where we are hanging out would have sworn on their honour that your guesses were correct, except for the. . . .!! No hints, pal - but still dead wrong!
Like making me to get confused that mlks_baby could possibly be even shahan herself! And what hint could that be? Yeah I know, one is taller than the other. hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'll check my email ASA I post this and pass any info you require. It's no problem mailing your package from any part of the world if you emerge the winner. Bros (m4malik) wanted to join in the fun, but trust me - his gift is not worth it, so don't waste precious time bothering about him!
m4malik, where are you oh? See you sis making light of your gift here! Nah, infact m4malik is a great guy too. Where is he sef

Oya, no vex. Here's an e-kiss on your shoulder, if that would help. If it doesn't, hope you summersault 3 times from the mountain where you catch your visions and prophetic insights!
Hen hen, e-kiss ke? Never heard of that! Sorry that option is not available on the nairaland network, please check your re-options and retry. Just got through from my dance rehearsals, did a whole lot of summersuger sef grin grin grin Now the vision flows expressly. tongue

Told you - me sef dey catch vision well-well!
Hope you catch the relevant one soon. wink

I told her exactly as you said. Her reply? "Hummff! I have my hands on the heating-lever, and by the time I count to 3, mrpataki will roast!"
Have I not being over-roasted by the likes of TV01, goodguy, Thiefofhearts, Reverend,sista, Radiant,babs787, olabowale, even you, now your sister wants to compound the matter, grin grin grin grin
Let her come, there is space in my nairaland heart for her!  angry

She's been busy of late; and second, I have plenty of time to spare before acada resumes. However, she's enjoying the guess work and is waiting to see how you guys can go at it before she shows up. So get to it!
This reminds of the cinderella story! Hope she is well adorned in her beautiful robes when she appears!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2007
@ shahan,
She has recorded that against your name and ticket and we're waiting for goodguyto send in his guess. Don't forget that bros m4malik's position is included in the guess!
No way, that was not in the bundle you gave out!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2007
Welcome back mlks_baby. Nice to know you're doing fine! cheesy

Now, here's my guess:

m4malik is the eldest.

mlks_baby is the 2nd.

shahan is the 3rd.

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 01, 2007
goodguy:

Welcome back mlks_baby. Nice to know you're doing fine! cheesy

Now, here's my guess:

m4malik is the eldest.

mlks_baby is the 2nd.

shahan is the 3rd.

cool cool cool cool cool

and which of the last 2 are you bringing us wine mineral for?
we don't drink alcohol
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by belloti(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2007
I thought i was the one going for a holy kiss with shahan, prelude to the altar. cheesy grin

You know its allowed in Islam, Baby? i mean to marry a christian.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2007
bellotti you stand absolutely no chance until you declare for Jesus,even after that we need to make sure you're just not pretending in order to get a fine gal like shahan into your Islamic embrace lol
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2007
@ belloti,
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

No come dey use sand sand wash face here! grin grin grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 2:33am On Feb 02, 2007
@mrpataki,

No wonder!! shocked shocked
I was on the mountain for another prophetic vision. . . only to discover that the crevices on the slope had caught fire! Further investigation confirms that you had released some wild declarations that need to be seriously countered! So here goes:

mrpataki:

@ shahan,
Hope your gift will be magnanimous indeed too. Taking the fact that I had to research you girls out.

Tsk! I woulda obliged you something from the Australian zoos we visited, but I fear you would lose your vision on that. It was actually mlks_baby who proposed a gift; and she's still going to send it. Nonetheless, I had a change of heart - so there's something reserved for you, provided you make one straight and correct guess on this:

We visited one of the 3 great Australian zoos: which one was it?

Okay, relax if you don't get it. Your gift will be posted if mlks_baby nods at your ticket as winner.

mrpataki:

Like making me to get confused that mlks_baby could possibly be even shahan herself! And what hint could that be? Yeah I know, one is taller than the other. hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg make una call ambulance for this guy O! Take time! angry
Buhuhu!. . . my trick didn't work - and just look at how he laughed me to shame! embarassed
Belloti, you go help me deal with this bobo?? Abeg, helep me!

mrpataki:

m4malik, where are you oh? See you sis making light of your gift here! Nah, infact m4malik is a great guy too. Where is he sef

The price of smacking OBJ for a third term: $15.
The cost of an Okada ride from Ikeja to Iyana-Ipaja: N180.
The price of dissing m4malik on NL: PRICELESS! tongue No ask me wetin he do me!
I no tell you before?? I'm the most radical of 'em all! grin

mrpataki:

Hen hen, e-kiss ke? Never heard of that!

Fire don catch this guy's prophetic vision O! Never heard of wetin? Abeg sharpen thy shoulder joo!! kiss And BTW, where's the email you promised me, hmm?? angry

mrpataki:

Sorry that option is not available on the nairaland network, please check your re-options and retry.

Broken record! The last time I checked (for thy sake), the network froze. . . and I was tempted to press ALT + CRTL + DELETE! It was only Gehazi that made me cool off - I couldn't contain my guffaw on seeing him frantically trying to conceal those bales of agbada from his master Elisha! cheesy

mrpataki:

Just got through from my dance rehearsals, did a whole lot of summersuger sef grin grin grin Now the vision flows expressly. tongue

Good chap! cheesy
You see now? Where's mlks_baby to confirm what we were arguing about in our hotel room - that even prophets can take dance rehearsals? cheesy

mrpataki:

Hope you catch the relevant one soon. wink

Nope - the Aussies are great blokes, but I still can't understand their English with accent like someone chewing agbodo and tatashe!

mrpataki:

Have I not being over-roasted by the likes of TV01, goodguy, Thiefofhearts, Reverend,sista, Radiant,babs787, olabowale,

Golly!! My favorite roasters! I hope they didn't leave any colour recognizable on you? cheesy

mrpataki:

even you, now your sister wants to compound the matter, grin grin grin grin

She still has her hand on the lever and has counted to 2! Next you know, na gbosa you go hear! So, get ready! grin

mrpataki:

Let her come, there is space in my nairaland heart for her! angry

Aww. . . isn't that so sweet??
***mlks_baby comes over to PC, takes a peek and asked what the frown was doing at the end of mrpataki's sentence. . . then she rushes back to lever to take action!**

mrpataki:

This reminds of the cinderella story! Hope she is well adorned in her beautiful robes when she appears!

Obviously she tossed it into the furnace to provide more fuel to the furnace where she hopes it heats up 7 times hotter than Nebuchadnezzar's! ***Is it hot in here. . . or it's just me??

Lol. . . mrpataki, on the whole, my sis is blushing for you! Abeg no let am fail her lawyer book exam for your sake O! grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 2:44am On Feb 02, 2007
@goodguy,

goodguy:

Now, here's my guess:

m4malik is the eldest.

mlks_baby is the 2nd.

shahan is the 3rd.

cool cool cool cool cool

First of all, I'm glad and relieved that you failed! Secondly, you have commited capital offence, no. . . em, felony, uhm. . . high treason - for placing me 3rd! angry And thy punishment shall be as follows: two e-kisses on your shoulders; swapping places with mrpataki under mlks_baby white-hot roasting; and a smack on the back for missing it by a few knots!

After that, thou shalt be liable to receive some presents by registered post (seriously) from mlks_baby when she returns to school after our holidaying out here - even though you didn't quite get it!

Cheers! cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 2:52am On Feb 02, 2007
babyosisi:

and which of the last 2 are you bringing us wine mineral for?
we don't drink alcohol

Hehehe. . . nne, just collect the wine, sell it to belloti or uncle Olabs on hard currency, and pocket the money! grin Then, thou shalt have in abundance to provide minerals and cracker biscuits! Besides, thou mayest not loan babs787 on usury (else he finds a verse "proving" it's another curse)!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 3:05am On Feb 02, 2007
@belloti,

belloti:

I thought i was the one going for a holy kiss with shahan, prelude to the altar. cheesy grin
You know its allowed in Islam, Baby? i mean to marry a christian.

Oh my dearest of all. . . come closer. . . closer still. . . and even closer. Let me warm your heart with a larger-than-life e-kiss:

[size=14pt]E-KISS[/size]

Notice also that it's in red - your favourite colour!! cheesy

From day one, thou makest my heart to tumble. . . thou sweptest my feet off the net till I miss road. . . if thou wert to ask me, I would say: gladdest thou any other than me - even among the fairest of the damsels like mukina2?? I wouldest that thou say nothing for the moment until I deal with the readers who pry our exchanges!

--- --- --- --- --- ---
[size=14pt]Now, na wetin the rest of you dey read? Una name na belloti??[/size] angry angry
--- --- --- --- --- ---

Bo, my dear belloti, let's shoo from here for the moment and contact privately. IM me. . . or drop me an email - there's something I have in mind for thou!

Bruuhhaaahhaaahhaaa! >>>***shahan disppears from stage to wait for belloti with a razor dripping something in red! tongue grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 3:13am On Feb 02, 2007
babyosisi:

bellotti you stand absolutely no chance until you declare for Jesus,even after that we need to make sure you're just not pretending in order to get a fine girl like shahan into your Islamic embrace lol

@babyosisi,
Like I said before, just collect the wines from goodguy, seel them to belloti or Uncle Olabs, pocket the money and let me wait behind the scenes with "something" for belloti! grin Actually, jokes aside, he's right - I know that far, that Muslims are allowed to marry Christians and not the other way round. But standing a chance for this radical lady shahan. . . hmmm, we go write an extra volume for Britanica!

mrpataki:

@ belloti,
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
No come dey use sand sand wash face here! grin grin grin

@mrpataki,
Leave my dearest alone O. . . or I go take back my e-kiss from you and add am to his own! grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by belloti(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2007
Am humbled by the genuine acceptance i got from Shahan but at the same time disappointted with my close friends on nairaland who are already forming some barrages of opposition to the holy union. I thought its celebration time for all the folks here that we are finally making progress in the forum by building bridges across the divide.

Dont mind them shahan, enjoy your groves at the down under and we roll the grind when you get back. kiss

mrpataki, this is for you tongue tongue wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2007
shahaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hen hen hen hen shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shahan:

@belloti,

Oh my dearest of all. . . come closer. . . closer still. . . and even closer. Let me warm your heart with a larger-than-life e-kiss:

[size=14pt]E-KISS[/size]

Notice also that it's in red - your favourite colour!! cheesy

From day one, thou makest my heart to tumble. . . thou sweptest my feet off the net till I miss road. . . if thou wert to ask me, I would say: gladdest thou any other than me - even among the fairest of the damsels like mukina2?? I wouldest that thou say nothing for the moment until I deal with the readers who pry our exchanges!

--- --- --- --- --- ---
[size=14pt]Now, na wetin the rest of you dey read? Una name na belloti??[/size] angry angry
--- --- --- --- --- ---

Bo, my dear belloti, let's shoo from here for the moment and contact privately. IM me. . . or drop me an email - there's something I have in mind for thou!

Bruuhhaaahhaaahhaaa! >>>***shahan disppears from stage to wait for belloti with a razor dripping something in red! tongue grin

What writest thou above, even in my present condition of not been able to type accurately on the keyboard 'cos of wilclow, i cant resist the temptation to say my mind here. angry Contact you privately ke [size=4pt]***Mi ri titun, orisirisi ni a o ma ri ni nairaland yi o***[/size]

The man don marry with kids oh!!!!! Leave am alone niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii HABA!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked mlks_baby, m4malik seest thou thy sister, has she don dey rise up to love
Wahala dey oh grin grin grin grin

@belloti,
I have warned you, desist before it is too late or else wink wink
You will taste of the venom stored in my mouth!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

hen hen, mlks_baby dey blush shocked shocked shocked cool
Wont say more than that!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2007
belotti I suggest you flee to Zamfara,Mr Pataki ain't joking.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2007
@ Shahan,
Since mlks_baby also reads it as well, then: @ mlks_baby,

I was on the mountain for another prophetic vision. . . only to discover that the crevices on the slope had caught fire! Further investigation confirms that you had released some wild declarations that need to be seriously countered! So here goes:
Knowing the velocity at which you have dangerously defied my wild declarations/postulations, I hereby ensue to move a counter motion based on Chapter 2 Subsection 1 paragraph 13 of the Newton's third law of motion that: "For every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction."
A Scientific lawyer in the making! wink wink cool

So I intend to take each of your inputs to me here and my response to you thereon, seriatim.

I woulda obliged you something from the Australian zoos we visited, but I fear you would lose your vision on that.
Why should you fear, when Habakkuk don talk am; write the vision and make it plain so he that readeth it may run with it. . . . I have written the vision down tay tay already, so dont worry I will not lose it! wink wink

It was actually mlks_baby who proposed a gift; and she's still going to send it. Nonetheless, I had a change of heart - so there's something reserved for you, provided you make one straight and correct guess on this:
So I guess that makes it double 4 moi.hehehehehehehehehehe
kiss kiss

We visited one of the 3 great Australian zoos: which one was it?
grin grin grin grin grin Simple question: Nairaland Zoo! With all various specie and brand of animals in it. grin grin grin grin

Okay, relax if you don't get it. Your gift will be posted if mlks_baby nods at your ticket as winner.
A Conditional statement! When would I know my fate? undecided undecided

Abeg make una call ambulance for this guy O! Take time!
Last time I checked the nairaland ambulance had whisked away belloti and goodguy, for their unseemingly becoming attitude grin grin tongue tongue

Buhuhu!. . . my trick didn't work - and just look at how he laughed me to shame!
I fit cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Belloti, you go help me deal with this bobo?? Abeg, helep me!
He fit angry angry

The price of dissing m4malik on Nairaland: PRICELESS! No ask me wetin he do me!
wetin he do you?

I no tell you before?? I'm the most radical of 'em all!
I have always known that! wink

And BTW, where's the email you promised me, hmm??
Sent it. wink

You see now? Where's mlks_baby to confirm what we were arguing about in our hotel room - that even prophets can take dance rehearsals?
Even the prophets are the best of dancers. grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

Nope - the Aussies are great blokes, but I still can't understand their English with accent like someone chewing agbodo and tatashe!
Dont worry he will come and how will you know that? He will come with agbodo and tatashe in his mouth. grin grin grin grin The prophet. cool cool

Golly!! My favorite roasters! I hope they didn't leave any colour recognizable on you?
Nah I still dey kampe. No shaking, no hassles at all at all. cool cool

She still has her hand on the lever and has counted to 2! Next you know, na gbosa you go hear! So, get ready!
I have said it before, I will say it again, I have fallen before, I can afford to fall again under the anointing. tongue

Aww. . . isn't that so sweet??
embarassed embarassed embarassedAww. . . . am so twipping. grin grin grin grin grin tongue

***mlks_baby comes over to PC, takes a peek and asked what the frown was doing at the end of mrpataki's sentence. . . then she rushes back to lever to take action!**
@ mlks_baby,
Am waiting to fall oh, so take quick quick action.

Obviously she tossed it into the furnace to provide more fuel to the furnace where she hopes it heats up 7 times hotter than Nebuchadnezzar's! ***Is it hot in here. . . or it's just me??
It has not started yet! Yeah it is just you oh. Considering the heat you brought out with belloti! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. . . mrpataki, on the whole, my sis is blushing for you! Abeg no let am fail her lawyer book exam for your sake O!

@ mlks_baby,
Oh yah, back to your constitution, and start memorizing it, and dont come back to nairaland to read my jargons until you are through with your exams. You hear?? Wish you great success in your forthcoming exams.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2007
babyosisi:

belotti I suggest you flee to Zamfara,Mr Pataki ain't joking.
[size=4pt]***Mr Pataki rushes out of the room to grab his koboko, belloti needs some flogging!***[/size]
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by neelsel(f): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2007
Here we go again, some people just don't know when to quit
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2007
Hey neelsel, everyone's just having fun here.  You can also share in the fun, if you don't mind. .  'cuzz we don't. wink

@ Shahan, where art thou?  I just got two new titles from the most important fellow on Nairaland - mrpataki, namely Alfa and Imam.  Isn't he such a nice guy?  He didn't even collect money from me! cheesy

And ermm, where's my gift?  Actually, I know you're the second, and mlks_baby is the 3rd.  That was what I typed initially, but somehow, the post got modified overnight.  I know I'm right, so where the heck is my gift? cool

And as for the zoo you visited, it was the Melbourne zoo. I should be expecting double gifts now, right? Thanks in advance! kiss
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mlksbaby(f): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2007
Hi guys,

Very briefly, I'll just announce the winners and losers before shahan anticipates me. She's taken off with one bloke I've been eyeing for the past few days. And I'm locking her out when she returns!

Here goes:

shahan is the 1st

m4malik is 2nd

mlks_baby is 3rd.

Any winners? Lol.

Meanwhile, I'm speechless that goodguy guessed right the zoo we visited - Melbourne! How did you know, even without a hint?? Okay, I owe you a gift pack and will send it by registered mail as soon as I get back to school. When you receive it, could you please confirm to the house that I was serious about all this?

I've had a very good holiday out here. Australia is a beautiful country in many ways - and I'm definitely coming back after my exams! I must run now and catch the early morning fresh air.

Ciao for now! cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2007
mlks_baby:

Hi guys,

Very briefly, I'll just announce the winners and losers before shahan anticipates me. She's taken off with one bloke I've been eyeing for the past few days. And I'm locking her out when she returns!

For early momo? shocked grin  Correct babe! grin grin

mlks_baby:

Here goes:

shahan is the 1st

m4malik is 2nd

mlks_baby is 3rd.

Any winners? Lol.

Yeah!  That's what I typed initially, actually.  I don't know how it got changed.  I was right afterall. cool  grin So Shahan na the Akobi of the Idile?  That's cool, really cool.  cool

mlks_baby:

Meanwhile, I'm speechless that goodguy guessed right the zoo we visited - Melbourne! How did you know, even without a hint??

Na God. grin

mlks_baby:

Okay, I owe you a gift pack and will send it by registered mail as soon as I get back to school.

Yipee!!!  Na na na na na! cheesy cheesy

*sings* 
               Winner oh oh oh, Winner!
               Winner oh oh oh, Winner!
               Satan you don lose o, Winner!
               kpatakpata you go loose forever, Winner!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mlks_baby:

When you receive it, could you please confirm to the house that I was serious about all this?

Sure, sure!! cheesy grin cool cry sad shocked kiss lipsrsealed embarassed smiley wink cheesy tongue  [no blame me, na mixed feelings grin]

mlks_baby:

I've had a very good holiday out here. Australia is a beautiful country in many ways - and I'm definitely coming back after my exams! I must run now and catch the early morning fresh air.

Ciao for now! cheesy

I wish you the very best out there.  And I wish you great success in your exams.  May God be with you.  Amen.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2007
I don miss sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

But we go share the gift goodguy O! grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2007
Phew! After how many days absence, I feel so lost on the Forum. That little sis of mine has spilled the beans - and I can see there are no winners but a bundle of losers! grin

Anyway, now that she's gone back to school, it gives me great pleasure to relax - as I'm owing nobody any winnersloser's gifts! grin

I'll come back and share how y'all are going to be lashed!

Enjoy.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2007
I'm a winner! I won something!! angry

@ope_emi, you follow me guess? Abi na ur brain I take guess? tongue

J/K. cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2007
goodguy:

For early momo? shocked grin  Correct babe! grin grin

No mind am o jare. Na jealousy wan finish am for here. We were supposed to go for early morning prayers with some Christians in a nearby church. But since she stayed up almost all night reading her lawyer-books, she pleaded 'tired' when our host came to call us up. Lol.

goodguy:

Yeah!  That's what I typed initially, actually.  I don't know how it got changed.  I was right afterall. cool  grin So Shahan na the Akobi of the Idile?  That's cool, really cool.  cool

I hear you! Whether or not you know how your initial post got changed, na by prophecy! You were always wrong afterall; but the hint I often provided should have helped you if you had listened to mrpataki's prophecy! The hint was that I was the most radical among the lot - but you only got the drift after the Akobi has now been brought out.

goodguy:

Na God. grin

Yipee!!!  Na na na na na! cheesy cheesy

Believe me, when I got back to our room and my sis told me you got the Melbourne zoo by a single guess, I doubted her until she showed me on the PC! So, okay, I owe you something special when I'm back from my hols out here.

goodguy:

*sings*  
              Winner oh oh oh, Winner!
              Winner oh oh oh, Winner!
              Satan you don lose o, Winner!
              kpatakpata you go loose forever, Winner!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The good thing is that almost everyone is a winner in one way or another. But as is said in the golden rule, the first shall be the last, abi? So, shall we say that your own gift be given to ope_emi who just joined in here! cheesy

goodguy:

Sure, sure!! cheesy grin cool cry sad shocked kiss lipsrsealed embarassed smiley wink cheesy tongue  [no blame me, na mixed feelings grin

That'll be good - to confirm that you got mlks_baby's gift. No blame her - she's always 'lawyerful' these days! tongue

goodguy:

I wish you the very best out there.  And I wish you great success in your exams.  May God be with you.  Amen.

Amin and Amen. Me sef go soon write exam! cool I just hate the feeling of resuming school!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2007
@mrpataki,

I go get back to you soon - I still dey receive 'prophetic vision' on the mountain for you; and by the time I'm done, infact Gehazi's case will be more understood! As for belloti, una be bad belle - why una no tell me say e don marry before? angry

Anyway, enjoy - and see y'all soon. cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2007
I was shocked when I saw this topic again. But in a different way. grin grin

I thought I saw transgendered, A Female(Optical illusions).  grin grin

No mind me O. wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2007
shahan:

@mrpataki,

I go get back to you soon - I still dey receive 'prophetic vision' on the mountain for you; and by the time I'm done, infact Gehazi's case will be more understood! As for belloti, una be bad belle - why una no tell me say e don marry before? angry

Anyway, enjoy - and see y'all soon. cheesy

I am patiently waiting for you oh Shahan. I have gotten all the vision now, and am fully ready to run with it, by His Grace!

If I catch you with belloti again, ojigbijigbi! you will see what I will do for belloti! grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 12:43am On Feb 09, 2007
@mrpataki,

I no forget you O! I still dey olumo rock for this side Jordan to receive special revs and prophetic insight. Good for you if your assignment don complete and you now have all the vision for the task. As soon as Gehazi blow trumnpet, rain go fall. grin

mrpataki:

If I catch you with belloti again, ojigbijigbi! you will see what I will do for belloti! grin

Sorry sir! I no go play truancy lai-lai again! undecided

I thought I'd be bored as sis has returned to school. But me ke?? Infact, na now my holiday start proper! If these people fit gee me resident visa to stay, I go just leave those heavy-weight political thugs for naija while I cool off here! cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2007
@ope_emi,

ope_emi:

I was shocked when I saw this topic again. But in a different way. grin grin

I thought I saw transgendered, A Female(Optical illusions).  grin grin

No mind me O. wink

Infact, na ambulance them for take carry you just now! angry You no dey see road, abi you dey follow person drag kpafun?

Anyway, I no go mind for now. But one more mis-cross reading will invite siren.
Enjoy for now. cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by belloti(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2007
Someone is trying to use blackmail now. I cant remember shahan asking for anyones' opinion before she made her decision. Anyway, what will hit you will never miss you. So carry go pataki.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2007
@ belloti,
Be your brothers keeper! grin grin grin grin

DANGER!

KEEP OFF lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
All offenders are liable to 72 strokes of the koboko, plus incanceration in a lonely thread here on nairaland! kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Were Mr Chima? / Canino Lamborghini Watch For Sale / I Need Serious Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.