Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,477 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

When it is wrong to argue with a woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When it is wrong to argue with a woman (2736 Views)

People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by LePrezident(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2017
LaylaAli:

As long as you paying for postage and packaging grin

But seriously, I hate nothing more than a man than likes to argue with me! When I have to be the man and walk away and he follows me like a bìtch cry cry it's over! I get violent and shì hits the fan and police gotta be called grin grin

Woooooo guurrrl, you've beaten up a dude before? I for run from you o
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Swizdoe(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2017
Toks2008:

lol! you are not getting me...

The first to comment thing just cracks me up...but then lalasticlala and seun have conspired against me so I no longer look forward to my threads on front page..

Seun is angry with me cos I always tell him some home made truths.

I have a 10year membership status on nairaland so I'm in a good position to tell Seun some facts without second guessing ... he is a sturbborn bush man wey dey quick vex.

You are playing with fire
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2017
LePrezident:

Hmmm, with these sound 'advises' and plus the beauty of LaylaAli you got, gurrrl will you be my treasure? wink

LePrezident:

Woooooo guurrrl, you've beaten up a dude before? I for run from you o

Come and be going grin

1 Like

Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Toks2008(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2017
LaylaAli:

I believe that as long as there is no use of vulgar words, women have the right to voice out their minds and deserve response to a logical conclusion ...

This made me laugh! You're so cute grin

We are not logical we are emotional. Things have to feel a certain way for us. This is the amazing difference in men and women. It's celebrated and not discouraged.

The simple truth is that eact time a man ignores a lady without reaching a compromise,he leaves her guessing the answers and most times she guesses wrongly and at the end,she drifts farer and farer away from the man.
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Toks2008(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Swizdoe:

You are playing with fire
No be today me and that Ijebu boy Don dey fight.
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2017
LaylaAli:

I think you and I are looking at it from different positions. You seem to think ignoring a woman is somehow disrespectful but it depends on the verbal exchange we are having whether it is formal (in public or debates) or informal (at home as lovers )

Exactly my point..it is utterly disrespectful to ignore a lady except the lady uses awful words.

It becomes a healthy discussion as long as she maintains proper decorum which is absence of abusive words but the moment she starts using hateful words then that is when the man should back off.
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Toks2008(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
one of the reasons is what you are exhibiting, how can you say I sound chidish? Good day

I'm glad I'm seing real time application of what this thread is about.

Now assuming she did not use the C word I guess you wouldn't mind discussing further...

That is my point..

Some guys just believe ladies naturally dont make sense no matter how sensible they may sound....to me that is totally absurd.
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Toks2008(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
LaylaAli:

Can I have a bottle of Jack Daniels instead grin
Sorry I be bush man...how much does a bottle cost?
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Toks2008:

Sorry I be bush man...how much does a bottle cost?

That's the one I want lipsrsealed
Because the bottle looks pretty embarassed

Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Toks2008(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
LaylaAli:

That's the one I want lipsrsealed
Because the bottle looks pretty embarassed

£40 × 615 = N24,600

If I pay my staff N20000 a month I believe a wine bottle of 24k is too much....

I fit buy fruit wine for you..that one is 2k
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Toks2008:

£40 × 615 = N24,600

If I pay my staff N20000 a month I believe a wine bottle of 24k is too much....

I fit buy fruit wine for you..that one is 2k

Wow! You pay your staff less than £40 PM shocked

That's harsh, I swear cry

2k= 615×2= 1230+615= 1845 so that's like £3 or I'll take a single JD and coke for that price grin
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Toks2008(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
LaylaAli:

Wow! You pay your staff less than £40 PM shocked

That's harsh, I swear cry

2k= 615×2= 1230+615= 1845 so that's like £3 or I'll take a single JD and coke for that price grin

My sister this is Nigeria o.

20k is above minimum wage if you must know so paying 6 staff each that amount for a medium scale business is not easy.
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by LePrezident(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
LaylaAli:

Come and be going grin

Lol
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by IamLucy(f): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2017
Toks2008:

On the contrary...no man should have a heated "verbal" argument with a lady in the real sense...a man should calm a lady down to explain issues to her...

No lady shelves off an unsettled matter..she must still bring if up one way or the other so the best thing the man can do is to resolve it calmly rather than ignore the lady
Exactlyy.
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2017
LaylaAli:
It depends on what you are arguing. If it's a debate, fine, but if it's a heated exchange over something emotional then men should be the logical ones and know when to shut up. Women express themselves verbally a lot better than men in certain circumstances. When couples argue and it becomes obvious that nothing is being solved by arguing then society hopes that the man will ignore her and leave the argument. Our tongue is our weapon and for men it's their fists. We don't try to beat you up so don't argue with us for the sake of peace.
you can only be correct from your above explanation if only and if' women are lesser beings than men...if not i see no reason why both men and women shouldnt be classified in the same intellect of reasoning,tolerance and behaviour
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
in a nutshell,women cannot argue rationally
gbam!
and from her post women probably have a lower intellectual and cerebral control over themselves
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
LaylaAli:

Depending on the month, day, or week you catch this lady...

I'd say at that moment when emotions are high ignore her and maybe settle things calmly later. Every woman is different some want you to calm them down some can't look at you so need you to leave them alone. I'm all those depending on the moon, the day we argue. I find it hard to understand myself sometimes so I don't expect a man to.

In the op you compare ignoring a woman to ignoring someone because they are less intelligent and I don't think that's why men should ignore us but that they can't win an argument because we won't let them. This is our playground and men who try come off effeminate or crazy.

@the emboldened...i think u need a psychologist!
how can a human being find it hard to understand herself just bc she's woman...nawa oo
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Toks2008(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

@the emboldened...i think u need a psychologist!
how can a human being find it hard to understand herself just bc she's woman...nawa oo

She is being honest...many ladies don't understand themselves...strange but true.
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Toks2008:

She is being honest...many ladies don't understand themselves...strange but true.
but is kinda weird....is just like me saying i dont understand myself sometimes!
well we learn crazy things each day...still marvelled at that her comment
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Toks2008(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

but is kinda weird....is just like me saying i dont understand myself sometimes!
well we learn crazy things each day...still marvelled at that her comment

Lol! Do you know that women are the first wonder of the world?

They want a faithful man but would want a man other ladies want.

A woman will live with a man and bear all her children for same man but her heart will be with another for as long as she lives.

Remove your eyes for a lady and she could simply throw it into the river.

A woman can make you and destroy you so effortlessly.

Fear women.

1 Like

Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Toks2008:

Lol! Do you know that women are the first wonder of the world?

They want a faithful man but would want a man other ladies want.

A woman will live with a man and bear all her children for same man but her heart will be with another for as long as she lives.

Remove your eyes for a lady and she could simply throw it into the river.

A woman can make you and destroy you so effortlessly.

Fear women.
i concur...your whole write-ups brings into fruition my current experience about a girl friend i visited and realised she uses stove to cook instead of gas,babe said i should buy gas for her of which i counted #10,000 and gave her to get a gas cylinder...within same week not month,babe said she needed a new fone to do her final year project,i told this babe to relax na say that one will be later .na em she come send one message say 'i am not what she thought i am'..i asked her if is about the fone and she said 'NO'..THen asked her to mention one thing i did wrong babe no mention but yet insisted i was selfish and continued arguing. all efforts to settle proved abortive in spite of me knowing nothing went wrong.i just had to tell her sorry...but then i know i will be taking a walk out
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by Toks2008(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

i concur...your whole write-ups brings into fruition my current experience about a girl friend i visited and realised she uses stove to cook instead of gas,babe said i should buy gas for her of which i counted #10,000 and gave her to get a gas cylinder...within same week not month,babe said she needed a new fone to do her final year project,i told this babe to relax na say that one will be later .na em she come send one message say 'i am not what she thought i am'..i asked her if is about the fone and she said 'NO'..THen asked her to mention one thing i did wrong babe no mention but yet insisted i was selfish and continued arguing. all efforts to settle proved abortive in spite of me knowing nothing went wrong.i just had to tell her sorry...but then i know i will be taking a walk out

Hmmmm! some ladies tho...

The best way to be happy with any lady is to do your best to make her happy but also expect her to spit on you no matter how good you are to her.
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by CaroLyner(f): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
LaylaAli:
It depends on what you are arguing. If it's a debate, fine, but if it's a heated exchange over something emotional then men should be the logical ones and know when to shut up. Women express themselves verbally a lot better than men in certain circumstances. When couples argue and it becomes obvious that nothing is being solved by arguing then society hopes that the man will ignore her and leave the argument. Our tongue is our weapon and for men it's their fists. We don't try to beat you up so don't argue with us for the sake of peace.
Word#
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by jaywhoco(m): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
LaylaAli:

Can I have a bottle of Jack Daniels instead grin
women + cognac= an uncomfortable combo
Re: When it is wrong to argue with a woman by LegalBaby(f): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2017
Heavance:
Except it is simply because, as a man, you can never win an argument with a woman.
That's the only reason I can use such "don't you know she is a woman"
gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks, Do I Move On? / Nigerians Girls Whose Hotness Just Trumped “cute” In A Massive Way 5 / Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.