Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. (1657 Views)

My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. / My Girlfriend Likes Maltreating My Gateman When She Visits (advise Pls) / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Rapsodee(m): 6:32pm On May 02, 2020
I don't know why she is like this, whenever we discuss and i make my point clear enough even when I have said what she wanted to say which is just the truth, she still won't admit that I have said it all. She will then start her own story trying to argue what I said but still finally comes back to what I said initially. she is always trying to prove a point anytime and it's annoying, I am not so much of a talker so I see no reason for us repeating what I just stated out again.

She always say that she has a mind of her own and she shouldn't just swallow anyone's suggestion hook line and sinker.

Let me just say she is philosophical, always wanting to question everything and it can be tiring when no conclusion is reached on time.

Now, is it because she talks a lot or she is just too arrogant to admit my suggestion.

I have been checking out for her submissiveness. hope her questioning attitude is not a red flag for the future.
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by SafetyFirst(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2020
No o!
It's a Nigerian flag!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Renida: 6:37pm On May 02, 2020
If the attitude can not be fixed, and if you can tolerate for the long term, stay, otherwise trim your loses

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Davash222(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2020
She's exhibiting traits of a feminist. Dump her black asss!

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by illicit(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2020
the day she will argue with u in public is when u will see d flag....
such girls will even take sides with fools just to spite u

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by NettyNelly(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2020
Maybe you should listen to her opinion first before saying yours since mostly your views are alike it will help her philosophical attitude.
Meanwhile...

LEARN how to GET MONEY to invest in this LUCRATIVE venture for free.
Virtually all the things Nigerians need daily are imported from China and US. Why not meet people's need and make money doing so.
Do you know you can make a lot of money from mini importation as a student and it won't affect your studies. This is because virtually all the things Nigerians need are imported from China, USA Etc.
Do you know you can buy a wrist watch at #3,500 cheaply from a site I will introduce to you and resale at #8,000 or more, with quick sales cause it's damn cheap for your customers, which can be friends, neighbors, course mates etc. Assume you bought 10 pieces of this item.
#3,500 × 10 = #35,000
you resale at #8,000 per piece.
#8,000 × 10 = #80,000.
Whatyou made is #45,000 as profit.
Imagine making that amount every week.
For starters, you might not have that amount to kick-off with. You must have had good business ideas but you didn't have a starting capital to hit the ground running. But don't worry that is the purpose of this Post.it's my desire to teach you how to get money that you will need to invest in mini-importation for free (Yes you heard me right). Lol it is part of my COVID-19 give away.
This is How I plan to achieve this;
1. I will introduce you to genuine online platform where you can earn money to kick-off with (all you need is a phone, Data connection, and at most 30mins of your time daily, Since it isn’t Ponzi). most of you might be earning from it already.
2. I will teach you Mini Importation business for free once you have registered to start earning.(this is the only creteria to have access to the premium importation webinar).
So practically I'm teaching you 2 money making skills for free. I am holding a practical and interactive training on WhatsApp soon.
Indicate an interest by sending a WhatsApp DM to : zero nine zero 3 one 98 two 99
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Rapsodee(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2020
Davash222:
She's exhibiting traits of a feminist. Dump her black asss!
I think this is the reason, she once told me she is a partial feminist.
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Rapsodee(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2020
Renida:
If the attitude can not be fixed, and if you can tolerate for the long term, stay, otherwise trim your loses
I understand, thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Davash222(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2020
Rapsodee:
I think this is the reason, she once told me she is a partial feminist.
Nothing like partial feminist.. She's a prospective feminist. Dump her immediately!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Rapsodee(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2020
illicit:
the day she will argue with u in public is when u will see d flag....

such girls will even take sides with fools just to spite u
Chisos!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Rapsodee(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2020
Davash222:

Nothing like partial feminist.. She's a prospective feminist. Dump her immediately!
Hmmmm..I grab your point but do feminists do well in marriage?
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by iTearHerToto: 6:51pm On May 02, 2020
You wasting time with some girl kid and come up here to lament. How dare you
A thing that says A and when you support it's really A she be pissed that it's not A, then finally concurs that it's A embarassed is that the kind of thing you wanna spend the rest of your life with

Pukes angry

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by scoundrel(f): 6:51pm On May 02, 2020
It’s her character. I’m sure you guys have already done the hanky-panky hence the matter becoming an issue. I see it you guys grew under separate roofs so it’s her means of either communication or defence. If it annoys you too much you still have the freedom to pull out of the relationship. Marriages with once lavish weddings end in divorce so I don’t see the special thing about a mere relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by tsmith(f): 6:54pm On May 02, 2020
Rapsodee:
I don't know why she is like this, whenever we discuss and i make my point clear enough even when I have said what she wanted to say which is just the truth, she still won't admit that I have said it all. She will then start her own story trying to argue what I said but still finally comes back to what I said initially. she is always trying to prove a point anytime and it's annoying, I am not so much of a talker so I see no reason for us repeating what I just stated out again.

She always say that she has a mind of her own and she shouldn't just swallow anyone's suggestion hook line and sinker.

Let me just say she is philosophical, always wanting to question everything and it can be tiring when no conclusion is reached on time.

Now, is it because she talks a lot or she is just too arrogant to admit my suggestion.

I have been checking out for her submissiveness. hope her questioning attitude is not a red flag for the future.

And you have a problem with someone that has her own mind and not afraid to air her opinion? What do you want, a doormat? I definitely see plenty red flags and they are all emitting from you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Rapsodee(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2020
tsmith:

And you have a problem with someone that has her own mind and not afraid to air her opinion? What do you want, a doormat? I definitely see plenty red flags and they are all emitting from you.
As much as I see nothing wrong for her to air her opinion, I still believe arrogance is why a lady will always want to sound right even when she only needs to nodd and agree with what a man has said.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Rapsodee(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2020
scoundrel:
It’s her character. I’m sure you guys have already done the hanky-panky hence the matter becoming an issue. I see it you guys grew under separate roofs so it’s her means of either communication or defence. If it annoys you too much you still have the freedom to pull out of the relationship. Marriages with once lavish weddings end in divorce so I don’t see the special thing about a mere relationship.
She doesn't talk that way every time so I guess she uses it as a defence whenever she feels intimidated.
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by annayawchee: 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
It's well ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by czarr(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
There is nothing wrong with your woman airing her views and opinions on sensible issues, it is even attractive in a way as long as you make more of a discussion and sharing of ideas than an argument.

But if for any reason you sense that she always wants to have her way in every conversation and pressure you to accept her view cut contact immediately.....or do not indulge her in any potentially argumentative discussions.....just be silent everytime she tries to engage you and she'll tire eventually.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Martinez39s(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2020
A girl will show many red flags than a Chinese communist parade, yet some boys will still keep asking foolish questions. Na feminist be dat jare. grin

"I have a mind of my own." grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 02, 2020
SafetyFirst:
No o!
It's a Nigerian flag!
LOL I was going to say RedCross flag
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Rapsodee(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2020
czarr:
There is nothing wrong with your woman airing her views and opinions on sensible issues, it is even attractive in a way as long as you make more of a discussion and sharing of ideas than an argument.

But if for any reason you sense that she always wants to have her way in every conversation and pressure you to accept her view cut contact immediately.....or do not indulge her in any potentially argumentative discussions.....just be silent everytime she tries to engage you and she'll tire eventually.
Thanks I grab the point
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by madone: 7:08pm On May 02, 2020
Red flag my guy... any girl that can not listen to you and admire ur intelligence is not ur own sir

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Alopecia(f): 7:08pm On May 02, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:09pm On May 02, 2020
IS THIS YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP? DON'T WORRY EXPERIENCE WILL TEACH YOU A LOT OF THINGS.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by GeneralPula: 7:09pm On May 02, 2020
It’s just her nature, it has nothing to do with being submissive, you have to deal with it or free her..

But if nah me, I go just save my energy and watch her full paparazzi. It’s not a must to argue. I no even like ham at all.. We’ll be good if the orientations on her head are confam!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Stacyomolola(f): 7:14pm On May 02, 2020
Rapsodee:
As much as I see nothing wrong for her to air her opinion, I still believe arrogance is why a lady will always want to sound right even when she only needs to nodd and agree with what a man has said.
SHE ONLY NEEDS TO NOD AND AGREE WITH WHAT A MAN HAS SAID (WHETHER WRONG OR RIGHT) Wonderful, so she doesn't even have a say of her own. odikwegu

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by LordIsaac(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2020
My friend... A lot of marriages have been ruined by disparity of ideologies. Imagine how it annoys you now that you are dating... How much more would it be when she's now living with you and you see her daily.. Trust me, in most cases, such ladies are empty and therefore seek to advertise their ignorance. Flee now that you can!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Stacyomolola(f): 7:16pm On May 02, 2020
madone:
Red flag my guy... any girl that can not listen to you and admire ur intelligence is not ur own sir
U're so sure op is intelligent cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by kazyhm(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2020
tsmith:

Any persons that feel she or he has the monopoly of the right words to express an opinion is a fool

Being sensible and reasonable does not portray anyone as a doormat except an inferior fellow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by mumumugu(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2020
she loves philosophising. It is a good thing.

when next she is doing that, tell her " you look sexy each time u do that. then go ahead and touch her in a sexual way, handle her breast, kiss her lips.....this evokes an emotion( either anger, or love ). emotion and reason don't go together. she will stop arguing. it works

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by Rapsodee(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2020
Stacyomolola:

U're so sure op is intelligent cheesy
Of course I am wink
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Argue And Fight For The Opposite Of Every Point. by mumumugu(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2020
people like that will hardly cheat on u. no seducer can sweet talk tgem

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Push Ups ( Press Up). How Far Can You Go??? / Oshiomhole Has Been Contracted As Guest Dancer For Obaseki's Inauguration / Pastor Caught Having Se3 With His Teen Church Member Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.