Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (7747 Views)

Where Is Becomrich? / Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 1:50am On Dec 14, 2009
Why would you want to move the capital of Nigeria to canada. No. ?
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 3:27am On Dec 14, 2009
beaf, no, i am waiting to see what yar adua health before making my next move.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by olafolarin(m): 4:22am On Dec 14, 2009
In your dreams,
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by gestapo(f): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2009
becomrich, please can i be your vice president ?

I am a woman from the Niger Delta Area, and I love maps, we will make a good match, dont you think ?   grin grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by MrCrackles(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2009
becomrich,:

beaf, no, i am waiting to see what yar adua health before making my next move.
Can i please be your chief of staff wink
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by rasputinn(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
The Sly:

Pls answer the question with map. . . . cheesy

grin grin grin grin OMG
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by rasputinn(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2009
gestapo:

becomrich, please can i be your vice president ?

I am a woman from the Niger Delta Area, and I love maps, we will make a good match, dont you think ? grin grin

Sista you're qualified,especially if it's satellite maps you've got affinity for
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by scantee(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2009
@poster
i will be your personal senior highest special adviser on how to handle your bilo. lol
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by danexd(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Can i please be your chief of staff wink
LWKMD
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
You , you said I am dreaming. Are you serious I am a better alternative to your president . He is sick and may die. Have you seen his pictures of late.

Leadership is not to put in a thief into power. Nigerian are tried of criminal claiming they are politician.

Nigerian are feed up.

Let anyone who think he want to be president comes out. I dare any nigerian who want to be President to come out  and prove to Nigerian, if he did not steal the money he own.

I am a better alternative because I can say it loud. I have not stole from Nigerian.

I take your statement personnal.

Who do you expect Nigerian to present for president, who ? name the person that have not stole and is in government.  Name that person? who is that person? Sowore is ready to write a story? name the person

Name that Nigerian that want to be President. And Sowore would present the contract that that Nigerian got kick back from. Is there anybody who dare to speak, let that person come out. Sowore would expose that person means of wealth?

How long do we continue to steal from our country before a true change comes. Nearly 10 million nigerian are already living out of Nigeria because we are scared to stand up for ourself against some criminal in power. Look how do you think Redeemed church now have over 1000 churches abroad, It was because we are all scared to oppose evil in Nigeria. There are more than 1000 nigeria churches in the USA alone. Does that figure not scare you.
Do we wait till we have 50,000,000 nigerian living in other countries before we stand up and change the status quo.

People would rather run away, than stand up to face the set of criminal ruling Nigeria. If you cant help Nigerian, why dont you shut up and let us see if we can redeemed the country.
Look you, I dare to change the system and dare to face the power that be. If you cant help Nigerian, why dont you shut up and let those who really love and want change get onboard as we change the country.
Do you want to continue to live in poverty. Are you not tired of not having electricity everyday. ? Are you not tired of the bad road ? Do want this to continue.? If you do not know what to say. Just keep your mouth to yourself.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by MrCrackles(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2009
^ ^ ^ Mapographical Mapology shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by paddylo1(m): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2009
^ ^ ^ Mapographical Mapology

lol @ crackles. . .am surprised that becompoor has such a rich vocabulary of words

thought he felt more comfortable just copy-pasting incoherent maps
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by mamagee3(f): 2:18am On Dec 15, 2009
^^lol at becomepoor. tongue
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 2:35am On Dec 15, 2009
Honestly who should we call poor. You who sit online 24. if you have a job, then you would not be online. You are jobless. 

This is what I am saying, if you go to Nigeria. The youth sit down in computer centre doing Yahoo, yahoo. 419. Young children. Because they do not have jobs.

When Awolowo was alife. He worry about people and try to make the west the best. With industries and others. Now you find leaders who do not care for them. What they care for is to steal. If the USA or canada and UK leaders were like our leaders, Would we have a place to run too. ? No.

Nation pick thier leaders. We have screen up men who rule. We get ride of them. Power is to the people.

I am throwing a challenges to anyone who dare to say, he want to run against me to the presidency, they should tell the whole world where they got thier money. If they cant, they should not dare.

Warning to anyone who think he want to replace Yar Adua apart from me. Sowore is ready for you. All your ill gotten wealth would be on the internet. kick back you got and would be all over the internet and the houses you got with them.
So if you do not want to disgrace yourself. I tell Nigerian please stay away from ASO ROCK. We are taken back Aso rock.  Be warn, we would expose your kick back.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by mamagee3(f): 2:47am On Dec 15, 2009
becomrich,:

Honestly who should we call poor. You who sit online 24. if you have a job, then you would not be online. You are jobless. 

This is what I am saying, if you go to Nigeria. The youth sit down in computer centre doing Yahoo, yahoo. 419. Young children. Because they do not have jobs.

When Awolowo was alife. He worry about people and try to make the west the best. With industries and others. Now you find leaders who do not care for them. What they care for is to steal. If the USA or canada and UK leaders were like our leaders, Would we have a place to run too. ? No.

Nation pick thier leaders. We have screen up men who rule. We get ride of them. Power is to the people.

I am throwing a challenges to anyone who dare to say, he want to run against me to the presidency, they should tell the whole world where they got thier money. If they cant, they should not dare.

Warning to anyone who think he want to replace Yar Adua apart from me. Sowore is ready for you. All your ill gotten wealth would be on the internet.  kick back you got and would be all over the internet and the houses you got with them.
So if you do not want to disgrace yourself. I tell Nigerian please stay away from ASO ROCK. We are taken back Aso rock.  Be warn, we would expose your kick back.

*clears throat*
Who are you referring to? undecided
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 5:14am On Dec 15, 2009
Stop joking.  I ask the person who now run it for stats.  Remember I showed you last week.  73,000 topics,  now that same template is  141 000 topics of several template.  That is in 54 days. which is half of the topic what 5 years nairaland had , in only 54 days.

You want to know why I called myself becomerich. ?

Revenue at Craigslist Is Said to Top $100 Million

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/10/technology/internet/10craig.html

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2009
look you, i once said american companies want me to move. It was because they are smart people. Continue to call yourself poor. look Do you want to know how many president that knows my real name. That would shock you.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Scooby1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2009
becomrich,:

look you, i once said american companies want me to move. It was because they are smart people. Continue to call yourself poor. look Do you want to know how many president that knows my real name. That would shock you.
ermm , Zero grin grin grin cool

Becomrich on a serious note I think ur talent lies in comedy, you have that flair to become a comedian! cool
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by bibiking1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
The Definitive years of Mapomeji- A Mixtape

1. Hey Iboman! vote me and you will rule
2. I map Yar'Adua into coma
3. The last king of Canada
4. On Benin Republic i stand (Mapster's Anthem) Ft. Complove
5. North! take 70% Oil Ft. Odein Ajumogobia
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by mamagee3(f): 2:12am On Dec 16, 2009
I laugh in Puerto Rico!!! grin grin
Igbos would steal more of our monies
. tongue
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 2:27am On Dec 16, 2009
"become a comedian"

Comedy. I think you do not have a brain. If you are the future of nigeria. what hope for Nigeria. Now let me ask you this question.

The people in power in nigeria can not solve the problem of Nigeria.

Yar adua is a chemist, Jonathan read about fish or something.  

What have been the result of this experience 1.5 trillion naira loss.   The country was better off in 2007 when obasanjo left than now.

Obasanjo had over 40 billion external reserve. Now they claim it is $7 billion or what not. If we do not stop the fall by removing them from power. You people would start eating your child.

Look I have said, anyone who believe he want to be president apart from me, can step out. And come out to a debate on CNN or BBC. He should know before the debate. I would be holding a copy of the number of kick back and how much he stole from government contract. If you think sowore would not get it. You would be shock how much Nigerian hate thier leaders that they are willing to stab them in the back and give out information.

Like I said I am a far far far better alternative than Yar adua. We have seen the last 2 years.

can you imagine anyone talking of nuclear power, when one one country in the world that you may consider really strong that solely depend on nuclear power. most developed country do not depend on nuclear power up to 20% of thier source.  So making claim that you are looking for nuclear power all around the world is stupid.

Look by just looking at the satellite pictures of Nigeria. As an engineer, I would tell you how much potential of energy source we have.  That is why I want to be president. I am better that a chemist or hunter  or tailor or or fisherman or arabic teacher.

I want to take the decision , that is what president do. And if we have people who do not know the solution, why should they even think, they want to be president. If they are looking for a title of president, they should go and join their villages union to make president. They are not qualified to be president.

I ask every nigerian to look at thier choice, the same men who have failed Nigeria be recycle or me a better alternative. that why I called this Operation, Operation SAY NO to Barawo.  I want to be president. I am better that a chemist or hunter  or tailor or or fisherman or arabic teacher.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by OAM4J: 2:40am On Dec 16, 2009
becomrich,:

Adesegun Sowore a.k.a Becomerich.

I know.

The president of Boys brigade knows your name
The President of nairaland Inc
The president of Naija house of humor incoporation

The list is endless Becomerich. Dont mind them. grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by TheSly: 2:48am On Dec 16, 2009
OAM4J:

Adesegun Sowore a.k.a Becomerich.

I know.

The president of Boys brigade knows your name
The President of nairaland Inc
The president of Naija house of humor incoporation

The list is endless Becomerich. Dont mind them. grin
The President of Mappers Association
Dont forget to add that too. . . cheesy

. . . .I miss his maps though. . . . cheesy
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by OAM4J: 2:52am On Dec 16, 2009
[size=18pt]Vote for Adesegun Sowore a.k.a Becomerich. 2011[/size]

Your life will be beter. cool

Igboman will be president  cool
The North will be majority  cool
South West, Edo, Delter & Bayelsa will be part of a new nation.  grin
You will have good roads  grin
There will be jobs  grin

finally you will all BecomeRich   grin

~ To become-rich vote Adesegun Sowore for President ~

Becomerich, Do I get the job of your campaign manager or not cool
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 4:08am On Dec 16, 2009
My lastname is not Sowore. I have told you my name, just search on nairaland. You would see my name.

Go to school.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Beaf: 4:11am On Dec 16, 2009
Musiwa, why are you campaigning on NL, instead of joining or forming a flesh and blood party in 9ja? shocked Or are you expecting that we will vote by satellite? grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Depilot(m): 4:16am On Dec 16, 2009
@OAM4J: for real, school is good.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Depilot(m): 4:17am On Dec 16, 2009
@Beaf: Soon cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by OAM4J: 4:51am On Dec 16, 2009
becomrich,:

My lastname is not Sowore. I have told you my name, just search on nairaland. You would see my name.

Go to school.

Adesegun Musiwa a.k.a. Becomerich for Presido!!! grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 4:21am On Dec 17, 2009
Look you, the nigeria constitution does not say where the president lives. And in Nigeria, every state have a president mansion.

It is in lagos. The presdient can live anywhere in Nigeria. He does not have to step his foot in abuja. Even if he does not want to cross the river niger and benue he can. I did not see anything in the constitution that says the president most live in abuja.

The national assembly can be anywhere. remember  the problem in the 1960s .

And you that says I cant be president. you must be dreaming.      This is kano on satellite compare to Ikorodu.

Can I still be president in 2011. I am telling you, there is noway anyone would beat me. I have seen the satellite pictures and dones all the calculation. I am your next president.

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by citizenY(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2009
@Becomrich,

What happens to Benin Republic if you become president in Nigeria,
Will you ask bring them to Nigeria or that the end of the story?
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by MrCrackles(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2009
Becomrich

When you become president, can i be your [b]Mapo[/b]graphical and [b]Mapo[/b]logy records keeper and adviser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mallam Adnan Ibrahim,Al-qaeda Boss In West Africa Lives In Kano / Shendam Bridge In Plateau State Collapses / APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.