Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (7746 Views)

Where Is Becomrich? / Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by OAM4J: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Becomrich

When you become president, can i be your [b]Mapo[/b]graphical and [b]Mapo[/b]logy records keeper and adviser

Do you have a degree in mapology with specialization in Satellite mapology and up to 6 years working experince? grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by MrCrackles(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2009
OAM4J:

Do you have a degree in mapology with specialization in Satellite mapology and up to 6 years working experince? grin
Yes i do. . . My credentials are available for verification and scrutiny! wink
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by OAM4J: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yes i do. . . My credentials are available for verification and scrutiny! wink

I hope you didn't get (buy) them from Toronto University? U know Becomerich is based in Canada o  grin grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
Take this to the bank. you would see why I would be president.

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by SapeleGuy: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2009
Becomrich - Am i wrong in assuming that you have had a policy change. i.e. you no longer want to go to Dahomey. It seems you want to be President of Nigeria.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by MrCrackles(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
Becomrich

I just bagged a Phd in advanced Mapo-nomics wink

Can i help you with your mapo-strategical plans to resolve the mapo-crisis and mapo-nomical problems Nigeria is facing
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2009
So you bag a PHD, go for you, what % of nigerian with PHD have money. Less than 1%. Really most of them with PHD live poor.  So you want to teach in the University. Or why did you get your PHD.

Good lucky with your PHD.

You do not need PHD to be in politics. You need brains.

And check American president, most of them do not have PHD.

Leadership is a gift from God sometime and sometimes you are training. 

We do not have a training program for leaderships. Look for 5 years I attended a leadership training program at the deeper life. 5 years of my life.  I am ready to be president.

You would see the different. And you said something about why the sudden change from Benin republic to wanting to be president. If you read thru my previous writeup. you would see I have advise the national assembly and presidency what to do. And it is obvious to all Nigerian, that for the last 2 years they have OPENLY LIED to Nigerian about reform and constitution amendment. NOBODY TRUST A LIAR.

I WOULD NOT WAIT WHY THE NATION END UP IN CRISIS, I am stepping forward to fix it. This men are not dependable. The life of 15,000,000 people in a civil war is involve. That is why I want to be president. And I tell you this, I have the backing of serious nations in my decision. And I hope your leaders learn from serbia how NATO bomb them.

They should be warned . The international community would defend democracy in Nigeria, even if it means to send troope into Nigeria, if they rig the election.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by MrCrackles(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
^ ^ ^ Becomrich dont be daft. . .
I didnt say i needed a PHD to be in politics. .
Apart from the flawless leadership skills i possess, i can help you a lot in re-mapping Nigeria's future as well as re-mapo-strategising plans to stabilise the country with a view to taking it forward. . .
What do you say to that
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by AndreUweh(m): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

^ ^ ^ Becomrich dont be daft. . .
I didnt say i needed a PHD to be in politics. .
Apart from the flawless leadership skills i possess, i can help you a lot in re-mapping Nigeria's future as well as re-mapo-strategising plans to stabilise the country with a view to taking it forward. . .
What do you say to that

WELL SAID.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
"strategising plans to stabilise the country"

Give me your ideas.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by MrCrackles(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
becomrich,:

"strategising plans to stabilise the country"
Give me your ideas.
Now you are talking. . . . grin grin
When you have a firm confirmation that your presidential ambition is looking good, holla back. . . wink
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by ubiaa5(f): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2009
OMG this is hilarious. grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by MrCrackles(m): 12:11am On Dec 19, 2009
ubiaa5:

OMG this is hilarious. grin
It is indeed isnt it grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 12:25am On Dec 19, 2009
"""When you have a firm confirmation that your presidential ambition is looking good""

Are you joking with me or you are serious.  Did you hear me says Operation Remove Barawo Aka Operation heaven on Earth 2011 ( OHeavenE 2011)

Have you seen the school they now have in Nigeria. Do you think any reasonable person would vote for people who have not change thier lifes in the last 10 years back to power.?

Are you on weed Nigerian are smarter than this. Do you want them to start burn down houses in the north for you to know that they do not want Barawos  back.??

Are you on weed

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by platinumnk(f): 12:28am On Dec 19, 2009
becomrich,:

"""When you have a firm confirmation that your presidential ambition is looking good""

Are you joking with me or you are serious. Did you hear me says Operation Remove Barawo Aka Operation heaven on Earth 2011 ( OHeavenE 2011)

Have you seen the school they now have in Nigeria. Do you think any reasonable person would vote for people who have not change thier lifes in the last 10 years back to power.?

[size=18pt]Are you on weed [/size] Nigerian are smarter than this. Do you want them to start burn down houses in the north for you to know that they do not want Barawos back.??
[size=18pt]
Are you on weed[/size]

Chineke!!!! grin grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 2:14am On Dec 19, 2009
platinumnk (f) look at this at say it to yourself aloud . How does it sound. say it I want to hear it,  OHeavenE 2011

OHeavenE 2011

OHeavenE 2011

OHeavenE 2011

Operation heaven on Earth 2011 ( OHeavenE 2011) aka  Operation Remove Barawo
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 2:34am On Dec 19, 2009
Look at this , that why I am telling you , I would win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBWOCMhJ0CA
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by puskin: 3:26am On Dec 19, 2009
Becomrich
My vote for U was not a waste/in vain.
Given the chance 2vote again, I wud still vote 4U.
U are indeed a true mapo-legend.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Becomrrich: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2009
thanks for the vote.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by chrishenzo: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2009
It is a good thing that you have a dream. But I will like to say my personal view. I think you won't make a good president. My reasons are as follows.

i.) I could remember that somewhere in your post, you were naming the elite people you know which you believe that you have contact with them. Because of them, you believe that you can easily become president. It is unfortunate that majority of those elites has failed the country and their particular state of origin. Since birds of the same feathers fly together. Don't tell me that you are chicken flying among eagles. They will eat you up even before you say Jack Robinson.

ii.) Again you mention that many countries back you up, I don't know who you are but if there is something I understand with foreign countries, it is this " they use the right hand to give you a gift and use the left hand to collect the gift back" Can you stand the time. If you think that the problems of African nations are caused by Africans alone, please think twice.

iii.) Let's assume that you are running a campaign in nairaland, believe me you won't win it. It is simple, I have gone through some of your posts and I read some replies given to your posts. If all nairaland members are to be genuine with their answers, 80percents of nairaland members who have gone through your posts believe that you are a psycho. I'm not trying to be insultive but I want to tell you what I sensed.

Finally,

Because of you, Google is considering changing their google map to PAY AS YOU VIEW
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Becomrrich: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2009
Here are some of my plan for electricity when I become president.

You would have notice the so call cry by your govt for nuclear energy. They give you the imppression that is the solution to nigeria problem. that is not,  Look at the lower % of major power. Only france use 76% nuclear most of them dont,

Country 
United Kingdom 13.5% 
United States 19.7
South Africa 5.3% 
Argentina 6.2%
  Brazil 3.1%
Canada       14.8%   
China 2.2%
France 76.2%   
India  2.0%
Japan 24.9%
  Mexico 4.0%
Netherlands 3.8%
Pakistan 2.4%
  Romania 17.5% 
Russia 16.9%
South Africa 5.3%   
Spain 18.3%

Now, If I am president, I would build 4 hydro dam in Epe (lagos) using the altantic ocean.

Another would be built between warri and Bomadi.  And at lower degama and lokoja. Sound crazy, see satellite picture.  I would use the power of the altantic to generate electricity.
With this we would generate 10,000 MW

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Becomrrich: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2009
I would use tide wave on the ocean to generate electricity.

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Becomrrich: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2009
beaf, where are you.

I see another place too in bayelsa where they can put a dam and delta/ondo state. and there is not need

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Becomrrich: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2009
The advantage of building dam is that , it increase fish production , electricity, tourism etc. and can provide job to more than 5000 people from that area.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by VPersie: 7:38am On Jan 18, 2010
O boi, this one na real kolomental issue oo. Guy, u gats go Aro or Yaba left where dem dey treat guys like you wey don mara.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by MrCrackles(m): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2010
VPersie:

O boi, this one na real kolomental issue oo. Guy, u gats go Aro or Yaba left where dem dey treat guys like you wey don mara.
grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by ladi02(m): 11:57pm On May 04, 2010
Becomrich why dont u become Governor of Oyo State first or wherever state you are from,

nairaland will vote for you, then we can talk about Presidency later

you know i always have your back, thats my 2cents
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by slap1(m): 4:51am On May 05, 2010
Can olodo fix nigeria,  ladi. I am asking you question. common jo.
L W K M D! But ain't u an Olodo?
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Becomrich0: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2010
IBB cant not win 2011. If the north bank on IBB, they would loss. because the south would never vote for IBB.

And that why you find southern newspaper telling IBB to run , so that the north can loss the election. The want to teach him how JUNE 12 looks like. They want to teach him a lesson. Look if IBB run against a nobody in Nigeria. That person would win. And when they declear the result, everybody knows that result is true. Ever nigerian knows IBB can not win an election in Nigeria. even northerner beat him up at mosque.

The southern newspapers know that most Nigerian do not want IBB, so that when he runs, it is easy to tell the north he lost. That why they are shouting IBB. So that he can loss, they are only trying to decieve IBB. And IBb is falling mugu to thier trick.

Some nigeria politics party have ask me to return back to nigeria and run to bring stability to the system. And since the north know what I want to do. some northern elite abroad did discuss with me. But I do not truth the electoral system. They want to rig the election, And If I use my money to run for election and they rig the election just because I want to help the north. My money goes into the Toilet, Like I told those Northern elites, they should pay for it.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by 2CatWoman: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2010
Has anyone else noticed that Becomerich has multiple personalities usernames? shocked
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Becomrich0: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2010
No, which username. No.

What this goverment is doing is called Harrament. And very soon , jonathan would be tag a dictator with what the EFCC is doing by the international press. Duke Donald, Ibori etc, trying to arrest opponent in election is against international law. Or using other nation is purely against international law. And the international court of justice in the hague would come against an country or group that try to help them in harrament either by the police or court system.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by fstranger3(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2011
Becomrich, do you still stand by this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Victory: Is INEC On The Path Of Glory Again? - Segun Showunmi / ECOWAS Spent Over $1million On 2023 Nigerian Election - Omar Touray / Mallam Adnan Ibrahim,Al-qaeda Boss In West Africa Lives In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.